...life can be translucent

Menu

"What I am not Understanding when it comes to finding a great job and career?"

Zianna

visitor
Reaction score
"What I am not Understanding when it comes to finding a great job and career?"

I asked the question "What I am not Understanding when it comes to finding a great job and career?" and my Yi's answer was, 32.2.3.6 to 35. I feel this reading is telling me to use what I have, But also to move out of what I know and my comfort zone to challenge myself to succeed. I'm really curious to hear other insights. I am looking for a better job, job searching has been tough and haven't had much success. Also going back to college and I'm wondering if I should go back majoring in what I enjoy or what Is financially secure, I have a lot of options

chingching

visitor
Reaction score
Staying the course brings progress.

From my experience and observation, first three years of any path is easy to keep the drive for, even when its challenging, year four is more of a plateau, year five challenges, year six like year four where both are easy points to leave the path, year seven is break through, year eight often you can still ride the wave from year seven, year nine proving oneself earning authority even if its just for yourself and year ten is the year of mastery. Some people can condense this process, some prolong it. However even in prolonging it when you do anything for ten years you have made it a part of yourself, just think about how your body takes seven years to replace all its cells and with an overlap you can then see how ten years shapes you into a new person.

32.6 often shows up when matters are being forced rather than allowed. If you pull the petals of a new bud apart before its ready the bud will die and the flower will never bloom.

I only have time to think about this and reply briefly but I hope that much is of some help :) Look back and see what has been unfolding from within you, progress will come from staying true to that.

radiofreewill

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Zianna,

"What I am not understanding when it comes to finding a great job and career?"
32.2.3.6 to 35 ~ Find your purpose and you will move forward with success.

When resonance is strong, then endurance is long. Hex 32 is like the vein of gold that runs through your life. Once you find it, then you can follow it and have a rewarding sense of fulfilment each step of the way ~ for the rest of your life.

From a five elements perspective: 32 is Thunder over Wind ~ both thunder and wind are of the wood element ~ changing to 35 which is Fire over Earth. The sequence Wood feeds Fire and Fire feeds Earth (ash) is part of what is called the Generation Cycle.

So, you're going to feed paper (32) into fire to gain a material benefit (35)...sounds like school to me? Working towards a certificate or diploma...

This will give you the time to find your purpose, and align yourself with it (line 2 - regrets disappear) and this, in turn, will give you the vision and energy you need for the long haul (line 3 - long lasting virtue that doesn't end in disgrace) for your career ahead. Line 6 is an admonishment to take this purpose-finding search seriously.

I hope this helps and Good Luck!

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
"What I am not Understanding when it comes to finding a great job and career?" and my Yi's answer was, 32.2.3.6 to 35.
You are not understanding ....
Hex 32 - how important it is to determine and be clear about what you are looking to achieve.
line 2 - You react to things and others around you rather than building on what you have already achieved .
line 3 - You are not always good at
recognising the strengths/ abilities you already have and even when you do you begin to do doubt yourself and miss out on seeing opportunities where these skills could be transferred and used creatively.
line 6 - Focussing on a smaller goal or ones that are more natural for you will help you going forward.
Hex 35- Follow your heart, step out and get yourself noticed for who you are and then you will discover a great job and career.
Good Luck

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).