...life can be translucent

Menu

#1 moving lines 1,2 changing to 33

azzimm

visitor
Reaction score
-Hi, a little help please-"Am I going to get involved with a woman in next few months?" h oww can line 1,2 saying prepare self but no act yet then change to retreat-whats it saying-you"ll meet someone, then get the hell out of there-thanks azzimm

sylvia1ching

visitor
Reaction score
Hex 1
Line 1

Says the timing is not quite right because you may be wanting it too much...you are too concerned with getting into a relationship and not having one. This line is telling you focus being true to yourself,be confident in who you are, Do not focus on the end result but focus on presenting yourself with virtue, confidence, patience.

It is possible that your need to have or want to have a girlfriend is projected outward. Pull that energy in to you do not telescope need. That is something can be picked up on by women and men. Project confidence a d being comfortable with yourself and patiently await for the opportunity to surprise you.

Line 2
This also is telling you how to show up in the world. Remain distinguishable by remaining true to your values, be purposeful in what you do with your life, demonstrate that you are reliable and be influential with out being obvious or without effort..be natural and be you with out waiting to get something in return.

Hex 33 RETREAT

Retreat at this time will allow you to gather yourself and focus on the things HEX1.1.2 told you. You need time to focus on yourself so that you can come across the right way BY BEHAVING THE CORRECT WAY. At this time it appears your are not being effective or successful so you must retreat, review, recognize, represent yourself in the right way

azzimm

visitor
Reaction score
thanks, YOU just made me see somehing. i have been thinking the change to hex alawaya come later in time-your analysis ssuggestsits simultaneous yet isnt there implied chronology in the sense gtting 1 and 2. i thought the 6 lines were chrono maybe not

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).