...life can be translucent

Menu

63.1.6 to 53

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
Hello guys, my casting is about this internship meeting I will have with a woman (who could become my supervisor, I guess...) Question was: Should I accept what she will offer me and do that? Answer was: 63.1.6 to 53Guys... hex 63 is ''after the completion'' is about something that it is now reaching the ''right place'' but it also says I have to pay attention and be careful (TO WHAT?) because this state won't last for long. Line 1 says that by slowing down (braking?) the wheels, you end up with the tail in the water...NO FAULT. Does it mean that I dont have to hold back? :)Line 6 is a warning. It says that you end up with the head in the water and it follows DANGER. I have the feeling that it is a longterm prediction about the duration of this activity: tell me if it is correct, should I continue in the same place, or should I do part of the internship with that woman and then changing place to finish all my internship's hours? For sure I have to tell her right away how long I want to stay there. Until now I would tell her I will stay for half of the whole period of time so that if I will like the place I can complete my activity there, and then telling her I want to continue. Instead, if I want to change field of study I will go somewhere else after this period of work there. The hexagram becomes 53 which is THE STEP-BY-STEP PROGRESS. AAAAAAAAAAaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh u,u I have no clue, but I tried to give my interpretation.(*The lines are changing are 2, so I dont have to check the second hexagram's line, do I??)** btw, the risk could be that other students apply to do their internship there for the next part and I may lose the place... I might tell her my fear also...some people are open minded and say they will put you first even if you decide later, but im afraid to postopone the choice since I didnt meet her yet to talk about it. This is just a little detail, maybe its not meaninful for the casting!

Last edited:

radiofreewill

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi CheersC,

"Should I accept what she will offer me and do that?"
63.1.6 to 53 ~ Finish what you start, even if it means taking your time.

To quote Stephen Mitchell's "Tao Te Ching" from Chapter 64:

"The journey of a thousand miles
starts from beneath your feet.
Rushing into action, you fail.
Trying to grasp things, you lose them.
Forcing a project to completion,
you ruin what was almost ripe.
Therefore, the Master takes action
by letting things take their course.
He remains as calm
at the end as at the beginning."

I read that as: If you like her, then commit to her program as the next step towards Union with your professional career?

Wishing you the best with this opportunity!

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
Hi CheersC,"Should I accept what she will offer me and do that?"63.1.6 to 53 ~ Finish what you start, even if it means taking your time.To quote Stephen Mitchell's "Tao Te Ching" from Chapter 64:"The journey of a thousand milesstarts from beneath your feet.Rushing into action, you fail.Trying to grasp things, you lose them.Forcing a project to completion,you ruin what was almost ripe.Therefore, the Master takes actionby letting things take their course.He remains as calmat the end as at the beginning."I read that as: If you like her, then commit to her program as the next step towards Union with your professional career?Wishing you the best with this opportunity!
woah!! I like it!! nice :)thank u for the wishing! :) bless u. well, i hope the program will be something i love!

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
whatever choice I will do... 6th line seems saying that I dont have to look behind, i must not look backwards ...like... go ahead and dont look at the past

D

diamanda

I agree with your interpretation and also radiofreewill's. Go for it!

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
Guys it is a weird situation.. It doesnt convince me.... But i have little choice

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
She looked like someone forced her and i forgot asking her who i can talk to if she doesnt want

D

diamanda

Should I accept what she will offer me and do that?
63.1.6 > 53

Something is completed and done (63.1.6) and then very slow patient progress is needed. This combination has always proved successful for me. Although I must say, the initial steps were very difficult, and I do mean very. After initial difficulty, the process was very slow. However the whole thing was totally worth it in the end.

Why do you say "but"? What is bothering you?

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
Should I accept what she will offer me and do that? 63.1.6 > 53Something is completed and done (63.1.6) and then very slow patient progress is needed. This combination has always proved successful for me. Although I must say, the initial steps were very difficult, and I do mean very. After initial difficulty, the process was very slow. However the whole thing was totally worth it in the end.Why do you say "but"? What is bothering you?
yes basically this situation you mentioned... like very difficult steps at the beginning...like i dont feel they accept me there, i am very shy and feel ''not in the right place'' , they exlcude u from meaningful things, its not the best beginning for a person who is full of curiosity like me and well... they proposed me some things that are beyond my possibilities and i dont like this start at all. But it is just the start. So things will change soon. I'm sure. And never mind, im hoping on the SLOW PROGRESS...because it is slow but it is a progress...thanks Diamanda for sharing ur exp.

D

diamanda

Don't worry, just do your best to make the most out of it.

i dont feel they accept me there - pretend you're super happy to be there.
i am very shy - change that and appear to be enthusiastic and eager to learn.
feel ''not in the right place'' - pretend like you are in the right place, flatter them.
they exlcude u from meaningful things - volunteer to be there, "to learn".
they proposed me some things that are beyond my possibilities - just say yes, enthusiastically.

And if you're wondering how to change attitude, from one day to the next - well just do it. Just like that. Leave them wondering as to what the hell happened ;)

In short, adjust your attitude. The work-place is always a shark-place. Be strong and confident. Fingers crossed for you. Please do update.

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
Don't worry, just do your best to make the most out of it.i dont feel they accept me there - pretend you're super happy to be there.i am very shy - change that and appear to be enthusiastic and eager to learn.feel ''not in the right place'' - pretend like you are in the right place, flatter them.they exlcude u from meaningful things - volunteer to be there, "to learn".they proposed me some things that are beyond my possibilities - just say yes, enthusiastically.And if you're wondering how to change attitude, from one day to the next - well just do it. Just like that. Leave them wondering as to what the hell happened ;)In short, adjust your attitude. The work-place is always a shark-place. Be strong and confident. Fingers crossed for you. Please do update.
I will try to take it easy and feel comfortable like pretending to be there to do the things I want to do...Id like to put my standards... but yes the most difficult part is to overcome the struggle / loss of motivation they are inducing me... thanks for the tips and yes I will update...fingers of hands and feet crossed yeah :)

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
First day: I asked to do research there and to get me introduced to the place. Where to stay, where not to stay. Second day : I chose to do what they say to do.Let's see if at least I will have a conversation with someone...

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).