...life can be translucent

Menu

57.2.4.6 > 31 job search

D

diamanda

I would really like to leave my current job. I've been applying to a variety of similar jobs for some time now, and I have intensified my applications in the past couple of months. No luck though, not even an interview. I know the job market is a difficult place, but I also know that I'm highly experienced in my field with a great CV. My question was:

What should I do to find a new job the soonest possible?
57.2.4.6 > 31

I should keep applying (lots of 'scribes' in 57.2) and hunting here there and everywhere (57.4).

Because of 57.6, I wonder if it's a mistake to spend too long in each application. I am very careful in each and every application indeed, addressing all essential criteria - because the vast majority of ads specify that candidates should give examples of how they meet the essential criteria. 57.6 does not sound good. It speaks of loss of bravery and loss of property, and it's an omen of misfortune.

I'm a bit too emotionally involved to interpret 31. A prospective employer will woo me? If only!

Is there anything I'm missing here? Any ideas? Any other perspectives?

radiofreewill

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi diamanda,

"What should I do to find a new job the soonest possible?"
57.2.4.6 to 31 ~ Network now before the economic downturn sets in.

From Daniel Young's i-Ching:

57. Strong Wind
Small sacrifices help. It is favorable to have a goal in mind and to consult a wise person.

2. When there are natural omens, rely on traditions, sensitive persons and chance. That will be fortunate and error-free.

4. Regrets disappear and the hunt is very successful.

6. A strong wind signals the loss of property and security and cannot be avoided.

So, it would appear that there is a cubic centimeter of chance, if you act quickly, to 'walk into' a new job opportunity?

31. Give and Take
Make an unselfish offering and profit from the forecast. It is good fortune to take a mate.

The time to get out there and seek resonance with your CV and your smile is now ~ suitors will come your way!

Best of Luck!

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
57.2.4.6 > 31

To find a new job

57: The approach you have taken in looking for the new job has left you a bit at sea - perhaps you have been here before. Stay calm and focused
line 2 -
become clear on your real reasons for seeking a new job, what you would really like to do and explore why you are not getting responses
line 4 - Engage with prospective employers in ways that are not doing at the moment. Explore how you present yourself. Perhaps consider the stories you tell through your CV and how they are received.
line 6 - Look forward, consider your strengths and what you can offer rather than rely on what you have done / achieved in the past.
31: When you have a stronger connection with what you are looking for from the new job then the new job will be drawn to you.

D

diamanda

Many thanks for your replies and wishes radiofreewill and my_key.

So, it would appear that there is a cubic centimeter of chance, if you act quickly, to 'walk into' a new job opportunity?
31. Give and Take
Make an unselfish offering and profit from the forecast. It is good fortune to take a mate.
This hadn't crossed my mind, thank you for this perspective!

31: When you have a stronger connection with what you are looking for from the new job then the new job will be drawn to you.
My focus is already clear, I want to get out of where I am and do a similar job elsewhere :) Fingers crossed you're right that the new job will somehow be drawn to me.

D

diamanda

Update

This reading played out so strangely.

I kept applying. I got an interview which went bad (one of the interviewers was quite a lunatic). Then I was offered another interview elsewhere, which I was eager to attend.

Then misfortune struck. A close family member has become very ill and I need to become their carer for at least a year. I had to cancel the second interview. I have now stopped applying. It was actually lucky that I didn't start any new job, because I would certainly be sacked during probation, as I now constantly need to take time off at very short notice.

57.2.4.6 > 31

You can try, but it won't be to your benefit. Be receptive to something else that comes along.

B

becalm

That's super interesting (to me) maybe the reading will become more relevant in time.

D

diamanda

That's super interesting (to me) maybe the reading will become more relevant in time.

Hi becalm,
I hope it becomes more relevant to you in time.

As I wrote, it's fully relevant to me as it stands, unfortunately. To add an extra level for 31 (I don't want to add too much info, as it's personal), it very accurately turned out to be all about the "youngest daughter" and the "youngest son".

B

becalm

Ah ok I hope it all works out in the most positive way for you!

charly

visitor
Reaction score
Dear Diamanda:

I´ve missed your post. Be with luck and ...

Merry Chrismas and Happy New Year !!!
for you and yours.

Charly

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).