...life can be translucent

Menu

So how about me buying an appartment? Hex 34.1 to 32

dancingfox

visitor
Reaction score
I am considering to buy instead of renting an apartment. I was never able to consider (or even conceive) the idea to buy my own property, but I have been asking and listening around to see if I might have options. I would be buying alone, without financial help from my folks... but I qualify for a social loan, so a small new build apartment might be a sensible, achievable choice for me.

I don't want to do anything rash and also I don't really know where to start, but I am not completely without support either.

Also, I am very eager to move out, I long for my own space. I live at my dads and I could just move out and rent an apartment. I have just enough savings to move out and rent, but if I hold fast for a while longer I could save enough to buy my own property.

So this is very tentative reading, I would like to know where I stand as much as possible before I make any move into buying anything at all.

So how about me buying an apartment? Hex 34.1 to 32
I take this as now is not the right time, don't act on impulse, persevere and the right time will present itself.

What do you guys think? :bows:

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
So how about me buying an apartment? Hex 34.1 to 32

34: This is a great idea and provides a fresh stimulus into your life (something that has been lacking?)
line 1 - go carefully, do your homework - there is no need to rush headlong into this and have regrets later
32: Be clear about what you want and don't want, where you'd be happy to live, how much to spend etc then you'll bring about a situation that will best suit your needs for the long term.

Good Luck

dancingfox

visitor
Reaction score
Hi my_key,

Sorry for the late reply but we've been having problems with our internet provider.

Yes, a fresh stimulus has certainly been lacking. I can feel it in every part of my life, personally, professionaly, on the love front. I am doing my homework, not a good idea to rush into these things.

32: Be clear about what you want and don't want, where you'd be happy to live, how much to spend etc then you'll bring about a situation that will best suit your needs for the long term.

I have been just that, visiting properties for sale of all different kinds, comparing and looking to find something that would suit my needs.

Will update this thread ;)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).