...life can be translucent

Menu

I'm lost in my life, 64>19

ymoshietsu

visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I come with this specific question because I want to help me, I feel lost in my life especially about relationship, I meet people, I look around me but nothing seem to happen. I don't feel love for someone (I mean for a girl) I even feel alone because I don't find some alchemy with someone...

Nevertheless I'm an happy guy and enjoy see my friend, go out, do my job !! But I would like to know if something new will come because I do feel that the time is long... too long... I'm not depressed but a bit despair So I asked the YI what's going on ? what's wrong ?

I had 64.1.4.6 to 19 => I think 64 could say I'm going to enter in a new cycle (so bye bye single situation) and from chaos there will be order.

Line 1 advice me not to discouraging myself and not rushing... (Young fox on the ice )

Line 4 advice me to keep going the battle inside me (the darkness of being alone I think).

Line 6 seems to indicate that a page has been closed and a new chapter is about to begin, be happy but not too much either (to refer to the drink in this line)

What do you think about this reading ? Am I close ? or not ? Thank you erveryone :)

radiofreewill

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi ymoshietsu,

"What's going on? What's wrong?"
64.1.4.6 to 19 ~ Better times are coming in the Spring ~ take a new approach.

Use the Winter to prepare ymoshietsu 2.0 for roll-out next April? Don't be afraid to be bold within your own sense of style?

From the Daniel Young i-Ching:

64. Nearly Complete
Even with a spirit of sacrifice and the goal nearly reached, immaturity brings failure. No good fortune anywhere.

1. Partial failure brings regret.

4. The forecast is for good fortune and no regrets. Shake things up in order to succeed in a difficult and long campaign. Eventually, rewards will come.

6. Wine is enjoyed in a victorious atmosphere. But if it goes to the head, good things will be spoiled.

and

19. Approaching
Start with an unselfish offering and benefit from the forecast. Going beyond the natural harvest brings misfortune.

So, my advice is to take the next four months to prepare yourself for the Spring, so you can hit the ground running with confidence and find the woman that is 'right' for you!

I hope this helps!

D

diamanda

what's going on ? what's wrong ?
64.1.4.6 > 19

Something started prematurely, and there was a strong fight, and a premature victory.
This ended after a few months. So this is what went wrong.
Perhaps you thought you won a battle too soon?

But I would like to know if something new will come

If you want to know about something new, then this is a different new question to ask.

ymoshietsu

visitor
Reaction score
Thx radiofreewill ! this is very hopefull ! :) If something new could begin I will be very happy !

Diamanda, thank for your reply.. but this is weird because I'm single for more than a year, I was asking the Yi in that present time not with the past. what is going on right now what's wrong right now ? I didn't met someone new or had love feelings for someone new So I don't understand your reading about that... This is why I was wondering if 64 said a new cycle is coming ?

I'm gonna ask the YI if something new will come tho ! Thank you anyway for your reply :) [EDIT see below]

So I asked the YI If I am going to have a new love relationship soon ? YI answer 57.1.3>61. It seems that Hex 57 is a situation where I have to accept to submit to circumstances, because events decide for me. Nevertheless, I must not lose sight of my objective and show foresight and adaptability.

Line 1 advice me to have endurance and discipline

Line 3 advice me not to rush.. I have to calm down myself...

With 61 in the context it's seems that related hexagram means to have faith, I am in a good path and I have to trust it. He seem to indicates an inside trust..

To conclude, The YI seems answer (at least to me) Yes something is coming.. slowly (with the wind 57) and I just need faith in the event, Things will show up at the right time. What do you think about that ? Thank you !

Last edited:
D

diamanda

Diamanda, thank for your reply.. but this is weird because I'm single for more than a year, I was asking the Yi in that present time not with the past. what is going on right now what's wrong right now ?
Either your previous relationship is (still) to blame for nothing happening now.
Or, you thought that it would be too easy to find another relationship.
64.1 describes a wrong first step. You're making a mistake somewhere.

So I asked the YI If I am going to have a new love relationship soon?
57.1.3 > 61

57.1 describes war tactics of push-pull.
57.3 describes great instability.
So either you feel great instability, so a relationship is not very possible.
Or, you will meet a very unstable person and the result won't be great.

ymoshietsu

visitor
Reaction score
Wow.... I don't know what to say... it seems really akward, my previous relationship prevent me to have a new relationship ? Thank you Diamanda for this answer... It's weird I don't feel my mind unstable on this question, on the contrary, I know what I want and I know what I don't want ^^ Anyway I'm going to see what is the problem because the YI seems to say I have big problem...

EmMacha

visitor
Reaction score
Hi ymoshietsu

64 with so many changing lines could be about how you were feeling, and how 'organised' your thinking was when you did the cast.
"not depressed but a bit despair So I asked the YI what's going on ? what's wrong ? "

the battle inside me (the darkness of being alone I think). "

I know I've had casts myself that were actually rebuking me for how I was when I did the cast, gently pointing out my layers of dissonant emotions. I haven't always been as clear as I logically thought I was!

If you think being alone is 'darkness', then maybe you could rush into something too soon, or "act drunk"?
Being alone can be a wonderful time in your life, and, being happy by yourself greatly enriches your future relationships.
As Oscar Wilde said:
To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/oscar_wilde_103614

Yes, previous relationships can actually prevent you finding a new one! In my work as a tarot reader, Ive encountered people held back for many years.

't know what to say... it seems really akward, my previous relationship prevent me to have a new relationship ?
Please dont feel awkward, each relationship changes you, awakens new gifts, or opens up new parts of us, but sometimes, things don't end well, or neatly, there can be a lack of closure, or, you don't find your way back to yourself again, you don't integrate or learn the good that came from the relationship.
Sometimes, its the trauma of "breaking up" or whatever difficulties, confusion, hurt, rejection, that can cause a person to switch off some part of themselves, that can make opening up to a new person very difficult.
I often say to clients things like: "Were you about to do something before you met the person? "
Or "Did you have a plan before the trouble / difficulties that led to the breakup? "
As a way of getting them to "reclaim" themselves.

Also, maybe consider that nothing is "wrong" with you, you might just need some more time, and that is OK too

ymoshietsu

visitor
Reaction score
Hi EmMacha ! The word " Darkness " is probably not the best.. I should have used an other expression. In fact the problem is not being alone, I'm in contact with a lot of people but I don't meet the so called loved one ! So I asked myself " Something is wrong with me, inside me, Am I broken ? "

Even if I met beautiful women and have good friends with a great heart, I feel like the world is empty, like if I couldn't find the person I wanted to meet ! I like have deep conversation, but I can't find this toward me...I made my grief from my previous relationship and I'm so glad this story has ended. After that I discovered a lot of strenght inside me, and learnt a lot on myself, I really grew up like never before.

Maybe this is not the right time I don't know... I'm ready to welcome a new relationship in my life but find someone you would like to have with you is very complicated... I read once that we can"t seek love but love can find us... So with those hexagram maybe the right person will show up one day or another... I can say, I love myself much more right now than the year before. I asked the YI those questions because I feel alone even if people surrounded me. It's like the empty city of hex 46, It's full of people but you can"t find the right for you !

radiofreewill

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
What you describe sounds like a lack of orientation in life due to not feeling understood by an intimate partner ~ aka, loneliness ~ going through life in a 2-seater car with one seat empty, leaving you feeling empty, too. My heart goes out to you ~ feeling alone in the crowd is a real thing ~ I think it's a chronic problem worldwide?

I have found weekend spiritual retreats, and workshops, to be great places to meet people (typical attendance is 70% women) and have deeply reflective conversations about life? You seem to have done the kind of inner transformational work that these types of meet-ups thrive on sharing together? You may have more to offer than you realize, too, but simply lack a forum where you can exchange experiences with others of like mind who are sincerely seeking meaningful relationships ~ just like you?

So, if you do decide to put together a plan for Y2.0 ~ and I hope you do ~ then perhaps giving 'set and setting' due consideration in your process will improve your chances of finding a travel partner for the road of life?

It sounds like you've been doing all the right things to me ~ perseverance furthers!

All Best!

ymoshietsu

visitor
Reaction score
What you describe sounds like a lack of orientation in life due to not feeling understood by an intimate partner ~ aka, loneliness ~ going through life in a 2-seater car with one seat empty, leaving you feeling empty, too. My heart goes out to you ~ feeling alone in the crowd is a real thing ~ I think it's a chronic problem worldwide?

I clearly understand your words and I'm agree with you. People around me talk about a lot of " superficial things " So yeah after a lot of time.. I can't stand the loneliness even if I really try to interest to other. Human being is a social being, He is made to go and meet with others, I read some scientific studies saying that loneliness kill more people than obesity (It's just an example)

I have found weekend spiritual retreats, and workshops, to be great places to meet people (typical attendance is 70% women) and have deeply reflective conversations about life? You seem to have done the kind of inner transformational work that these types of meet-ups thrive on sharing together? You may have more to offer than you realize, too, but simply lack a forum where you can exchange experiences with others of like mind who are sincerely seeking meaningful relationships ~ just like you?

You are right again, next year, I'm going to make a thesis to have my PHD, I told myself, maybe I will find someone there because I might have more deep exchange about a lot of subject with other PHD student. I think, like you said, I do the right things but this is not the time or not the place to possibly connect with someone ?

So, if you do decide to put together a plan for Y2.0 ~ and I hope you do ~ then perhaps giving 'set and setting' due consideration in your process will improve your chances of finding a travel partner for the road of life ?

I take my time to read and work a lot, My plan is to keep diging myself, understand my machine (as Gurdjieff called it)

It sounds like you've been doing all the right things to me ~ perseverance furthers!
Patience and perseverance indeed... :) ! thank for your answer, this give me hope !

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I come with this specific question because I want to help me, I feel lost in my life especially about relationship, I meet people, I look around me but nothing seem to happen. I don't feel love for someone (I mean for a girl) I even feel alone because I don't find some alchemy with someone...

Nevertheless I'm an happy guy and enjoy see my friend, go out, do my job !! But I would like to know if something new will come because I do feel that the time is long... too long... I'm not depressed but a bit despair So I asked the YI what's going on ? what's wrong ?

I had 64.1.4.6 to 19 => I think 64 could say I'm going to enter in a new cycle (so bye bye single situation) and from chaos there will be order.

Line 1 advice me not to discouraging myself and not rushing... (Young fox on the ice )

Line 4 advice me to keep going the battle inside me (the darkness of being alone I think).

Line 6 seems to indicate that a page has been closed and a new chapter is about to begin, be happy but not too much either (to refer to the drink in this line)

What do you think about this reading ? Am I close ? or not ? Thank you erveryone :)

Yes I think you are close and don't forget the 19. There is guidance, an approach of care and guidance you can access possibly spiritually...but what I mainly wanted to say, and others may have already said it, not yet read the whole thread, is that you need to be aware how much life there is left to live - hence no cause for despair because the story isn't nearly over yet, maybe it's only just beginning.

You are making a river crossing, so there's nothing wrong with feeling that things aren't yet in place, there's still a way to go and changes to come. Actually given lines 1 and 6 change it does look a bit like a whole cycle of experience is coming to an end in preparation for a source of guidance to come into your life (19) whether that's a romantic liason or not I don't know but it is something that can direct you. Edited to add - the 19 might even be your own emerging sense of new purpose though in general I find 19 is at least felt as if it were coming from outside of you, nearing with care.

I think you read the cast well

Last edited:

EmMacha

visitor
Reaction score
I would agree with Trojina and radiofreewill, that you are seeking something "more", something new, and that something new is coming into your life, a new spiritual / philosophical way, that will help you transform, and the new special lady will be found through this (though not necessarily straight away).

Sometimes, experiences of emptiness or loneliness despite large groups of friends are necessary for us to live through (though unpleasant at the time!). It causes us to quest deeper, and to seek beyond our comfort zones, and it is part of our expansion.
I so also think that you have interpreted the cast very well for yourself too...
I would suggest that you consider that there is not anything broken, or wrong within you, just that there is a bit of exploring to do to find the new situations and paths within and without, that will lead to the new special relationship

Be Well

Em

ymoshietsu

visitor
Reaction score
I Would like to say thank you both of you Trojina and EmMacha for the replies you have made. I can really see now, that I'm still in some kind of transition and I have to let go my fears. I Will inform you if something new happen along this casting.I wish you both of you the best too !

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).