...life can be translucent

Menu

Robert Muller’s investigation situation now: 48 to 61

cavarose

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all,I was contemplating Robert Mueller’s investigations possibility of success given the whirlwind of the day. I got The Well 48.1.3.6 changing to 61 Inner Trust. Both are two of my favorite hexagrams. I wondered what the community’s take on it would be. It gives me hope. Much thanks.

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
Hi cavarose,

How about the Welling of Truth?

Mueller is the (republican) guy who during his lifetime of public service has, oh let him speak:

Mueller.jpg

cavarose

visitor
Reaction score
That’s so beautiful. Pray thee it comes to be so. May the force be with us.

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
May the force be with the truth,
whatever it may be.

soshin

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
That's indeed a very interesting reading.

If we consider the changing lines to be in chronological order, then at the start we have the muddy well (which shows there IS a swamp to drain, as Mr. Trump put it so eloquently in a different case), that the well is to be dregded but noone seems to be able to drink from it (perhaps because the results of the repair of the well - i.e. the results of the investigation - may be tried to be covered up) and finally the sixth line (LiSe's take: "The well is gathering. Do not cover it.") which could show that the truth will finally see the light of day and will be uncovered.

It is all about truth.

As we all know, Mr. Trump sometimes seems to have an a little complicated relationship with it; so I reckon, that he may be not too happy with it.

What the people of the United States will make out of the truth I don't know.

Last edited:

cavarose

visitor
Reaction score
Brilliant. Thank you. I hope we may revisit this conversation as we move through time

D

diamanda

Robert Mueller’s investigations possibility of success
48.1.3.6 > 61

It's difficult to define 'success' in such a complicated issue.

First mud, then water but nobody drinks because the king is not mentally sound, to the well wide open and uncovered... and yet it all results in 61 which shows protection and the truth remaining hidden.

cavarose

visitor
Reaction score
Well, golly that’s a less optimistic interpretation then the above two. Or at least, not what I’m hoping for.

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
king is not mentally sound

Hi Diamanda!

Would you please tell us which author has written that?
(because I really think that author has made a huge mistake)

(granted, I do think there is a person in the situation who IS mentally unsound & Rotten to the core)

Thanks.
:bows:

D

diamanda

Hi Moss Elk,

I'm the author, based on translations by Legge and Wilhelm, and also on personal experience with similar moronic kings. I know why you say you believe this to be wrong - I can see that the line could be also read otherwise. However, in my experience, it describes an idiot with power who wastes resources.

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
Aha, no wonder it is confusing...

I am looking at Wilhelm's.
In the first part of the book, he comments "..One wishes the prince might learn about it..."

Then in the second part of the book, (the 10 wings commentary?)
it says, "...hope that the king may become clear-minded..."

Two completely different meanings.

Any comments by our local scholars?

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)