...life can be translucent

Menu

Life After Undergraduate Studies

Fanofenka

Inactive
Reaction score
As I poster here before that I am a undergraduate senior. I wanted to start a music career in Japan. I asked the question, "What will I be doing after getting my Bachelor's degree?" My answer was 3 with no change. Maybe I do get the job where I start off as an apprentice.

MeltingPot247

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Fanofenka,Hexagram 3 in some translations indicates 'trouble at the start/beginning'. ......You asked what you will be doing after your bachelors degree' and what you want to do is start a music career in Japan.......Hexagram 3 might suggesr that you give it a go, because it is an opportunity that interests you, but that the outcome is uncertain because it depends on the actions that you take, and requires you to realistically assess how possible it is for you to get there......In other words, do you have the finances? Can you speak the language...do you have knowledge or understanding of Nippon culture and customs...how financially prepared are you in order to afford travel, food and accommodation for this destination?.....This is why I feel 3 in your situation refers to trouble at the start, because you need to put things in plave in order for your dream to become a reality.

MeltingPot247

visitor
Reaction score
Two typos in my post - supposed to be suggest* not suggesr and place not plave*

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)