...life can be translucent

Menu

37.1.5 (52) Family + Keeping Still

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
A few weeks ago I went to visit an old friend that I hadn't seen in a while. The morning before traveling, I did an open reading for the visit. Asked, Advice about this night?
Reading: 37.1.5 (52)

I contemplated it while traveling to his town.
I thought that it would have to do with he and his wife
(they have an uneasy peace at the moment, as he flirts too much with other women, the atmosphere between them is thick.)

He and I went out for the evening, she stayed home.
I kept looking for when the lines would appear.
Nothing happened, until we got back to his home late that night.

Just as I sat on his couch, his three dogs (mom, pop, and pup: 37)
ran into the room full wild, jumping all over the furniture and my seated self.) I am not a 'dog-person' having been bit several times as a child by the dogs of brutal men. The Father dog came into the room last, a large hound breed. He was steadily watching how I moved when his son was jumping and licking me.
At that moment I knew that the reading was refering to this exact moment. I forced myself to relax completely, stayed still (52) and breathed slow and deep. Once the father dog understood that I meant his family no harm, he started bringing me his toys to play with. An hour later I went to sleep on the couch and two of the dogs were asleep on top of me.

My friend thought it was the funniest thing.
End of story about the reading.

Continue story:
In the morning, father dog went into my bag and stole my toothbrush. (he loves toothpaste and having his teeth brushed)
He ran around the house chewing and showing off his tasty new toy.

radiofreewill

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
From Joey Yap's "Plum Blossom Divination":

Advancement ~ Hex 56 ~ Fire over Earth ~ Changing line 5

Yao Text:

Even if any feelings of remorse disappear, one should not take any gains or losses to heart. Indeed, one's undertakings shall bring about good fortune, whereby one's endeavors shall duly progress.

If, during times of progress, one finds oneself in an influential position, one should remain gentle and reserved. One may occasionally bemoan missing the opportunity to seize every possible advantage, but such regrets are fleeting. One is not dependent on external factors, and such gains and losses are only minor considerations. What is more important is one's attempts to create opportunities for beneficial influence.

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
And do you see how all the meaning is present in my explanation, and nothing of 56.5 was?

This example should be all the evidence one would need to dismiss the system.
Don't you think I would have recieved 56.5 if I should have read it?

radiofreewill

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry, Moss Elk, I mis-posted ~ that wasn't a problem with the system, that was my error. :duh:

I loved your story of 37.1.5 to 52!

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
I love when I make mistakes,
it reminds me that I'm human. :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom