...life can be translucent

Menu

Broken hearted 💔 I got 8

Miss_understood

visitor
Reaction score
Hello again, this is miss_understood who posted here a few weeks ago. The situation is as follows: I had a misunderstanding or something like that, with boyfriend about 3 weeks ago, and since then we aren’t on speeking terms. He’s going through a very rough time; his dad passed away a month ago and his mom isn’t doing well and he is super occupied with all that is going on and kind of shut me off.My question was: will he come back to me and I got a solid 8- from reading on my one I felt that I need to reach out to him. Am I correct in my reading?

Last edited:

Miss_understood

visitor
Reaction score
I asked yi if I should contact him and the answer was unchanged 47 I read it and pretty much understood that it means that I should not get in toich with him right now....

marybluesky

visitor
Reaction score
Hello Miss-understood!The 8th hexagram is union. Your relationship is there. You don't need to worry.And hex 47 is oppression: "Hardship, Depression, Tiresome Restriction". Your boyfriend is exhausted because of recent emotional turmoil, so you have better not to complicate the situation by contacting him- as you wrote yourself.Good luck!

Miss_understood

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you for your response

Dear Mary Bluesky,Many thanks for your response. I hope that my reading of hex 8 unchanged means that he is taking a breather right now.The connection between us was very strong and I know he is dealing with allot right now and I wish I could be more helpful but I understand that right now he need space. Your interpretation is very helpful and brings some light in this dark time.Peace and many thanks for this

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).