...life can be translucent

Menu

Finding home for good, roots

JeanPaul

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Iching community,I have asked if I will find some sort of stable pkace to live, a stabke home....a home for good, for a long while no more moving from one living situation to another. Really finding roots.I got the hexagram 53 unchangingThanks for your feedbacks

F

Freedda

As its nasme implies, 53 suggest 'gradual progress' towards your goal. Another name is 'Progressing Step by Step.' So ... what might that mean for you? A stable income and savings to buy a place, or at least to be more stable with renting? Building friendships, relationships, and connections in your community? Maybe looking, is there anything - internal or external - that's keeping you from finding home?

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Iching community,I have asked if I will find some sort of stable pkace to live, a stabke home....a home for good, for a long while no more moving from one living situation to another. Really finding roots.I got the hexagram 53 unchangingThanks for your feedbacks

It seems a very auspicious answer that if you follow the steps you need to undertake to get this then yes you can achieve this because the images in 53 show geese who mate for life who go through all the courtship stages and gradually find their way home.

It's not sudden, it's slow and step by step but I think it is a very nice answer to receive for this question.

JeanPaul

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you for your answer. It helps thinking deeper in my iching response

D

diamanda

Really finding roots.

53 also shows a tree growing on top of a mountain (wood on mountain). Since you mentioned roots, perhaps it will be beneficial to you to seek a home on a hill or mountain.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).