...life can be translucent

Menu

Trump's Fall

Fanofenka

Inactive
Reaction score
Yesterday, Cohen was sentence to 3 years in jail. Ever since the midterm elections, we see that people are fed up with Trump and the GOP. Trump has been freaking out knowing that there is a chance of him getting impeached.I asked "How will Trump fall?" The result is 34.2.3 to 51. He will still be around until the time he is to leave, likely after the 2020 elections.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Interesting question, Fanofenka. It will be useful to compare the answer to how things eventually do work out.
34.2 could point to him continuing to be sufficiently supported by his fan base and 34.3 could be pointing to the dangers of trying to do anything this base doesn't support. I asked a similar question this morning, "How will Trump leave office?" as in, impeached, resign, muddle through till the end? I got 17uc Following, the go-with-the-flow hexagram so this also suggests his being around until his term expires - or he dies in his sleep!

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
If we look at your reading using an alternative method it reveals a very different prediction:

34.2.3 - 51 could also be interpreted as

34.2 - 55.3
55.3 - 51.

55.3 is a ghastly omen - eclipse, right arm broken. There was an eclipse earlier year that hit some key planet or degree in his astrological chart (his Sun? His ascendant? I don't remember..) which meant crisis in the year ahead.and then that bit about breaking the arm - would his lawyer be his "right arm"? Then 51 as the final outcome might mean shocking disruption or that he's able to stay calm in all the storm - but there is still a storm!!

Well, again we'll gain helpful insight into how to interpret the I Ching...

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
Poccosin's alternative view on 34.2.3 - 51 .
"Poccosin... Do you mind explaining to me how you derived her being an aid to me from this reading?"
- "My pleasure. Your casting was 34.2.3 > 51. In the Duke of Zhou's interpretation, 34 is the hexagram of entanglement, based on the goat visual, but in King Wen's interpretation it is a woman giving birth. You are pursuing a new course in life, a sort of new birth.
51 Judgment and Image (Wilhelm):
Shock brings success.
Shock comes-oh, oh!
Laughing words-ha, ha!
The shock terrifies for a hundred miles,
And he does not let fall the sacrificial spoon and
chalice.

Thunder repeated: the image of Shock.
Thus in fear and trembling
The superior man sets his life in order
And examines himself.

In the Judgment the person does not make a mistake. In the Image, the person sets life in order. Again, does not make a mistake. When someone is looking at us, we take extra care. This is why, whether there is direct intervention or not, I think X will contribute to your success, no matter how annoying she may be at the moment."

- LL

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
The Ram in 34 is a destructive impulsive force, and not very bright, is he not?

Last edited:

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
34.2 - Is about moderation and the careful use of power, persisting in that brings good fortune.
34.3 - Is about the importance of not forcing issues, and avoiding entanglements.

I read Trump will be ok if he can moderate his use of force and be more discreet. If he cannot it will cause him problems, even though he has had certain success to this point with shocking and surprising behavior (Hex 51 as context.) The Yi suggests he should make discretion his new rule.

- LL

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
"How will Trump fall?" The result is 34.2.3 to 51

He will fall through / because of his need to show how strong he is and of the power of the wounds he has already inflicted on himself. He won't be able to, however hard he tries, disentangle himself from the past and his behaviour patterns.
line 2- he will fall through his need to get his messages across
line 3 - he will fall through his need to defend himself and weaving an even more complex web.

His fall may not be in the way people expect it to be, or perhaps they do......Hex 51 loaded with sexual energy. Things are going to hot up around spring time, however he may not be able to correct enough of the errors made so far.

Or it may be nothing like this at all.

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
I think the reading may say he will go out by a Shocking Forceful action.

Perhaps similar to the shocking forceful way King Zhou of Shang went out.

heatwave

visitor
Reaction score
Interesting. If I recall accurately, 51 came up for many people asking whether Trump would win the election.

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
51 is I think the context, not the result here. You only have two moving lines, so you read them.
51 describes the shock and surprise of Trump winning the Presidency pretty well.

- LL

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi

When i receive 34 with changing lines its usually my frustration with the situation, something to think about.

Later on in the hexagram we break free from this stubborness,

Steve

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Interesting the timing. Since this posting there has been one shock after another re-Trump.

Happy Winter Solstice today - the Return of The Light!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).