...life can be translucent

Menu

59.2.6 >8 How to deal with someone

LunarQ

visitor
Reaction score
Hi everyoneI recently got into an argument with someone I care about. The more I tried to find a solution the angrier she got and after I tried to be truthful and vulnerable she said some really hurtful things. I don't think she even wants to acknowledge that she has hurt me and I don't know if she actually cares. I have to see her in a group setting in a few days but I am very angry and hurt and I think confronting her about it just makes it worse as she is already not very happy with herself and is very defensive. I asked: what I should do when I see her and how I should deal with her! and I got hexagram 59 lines 2 and 6 changing to 8. I'd appreciate your take on this.

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
I asked: what I should do when I see her and how I should deal with her! and I got hexagram 59 lines 2 and 6 changing to 8.

Hex 59: It's time to clear up the mess totally - engage with new approaches and be flexible.

line 2 - step back from the way you normally deal with / act in these situations. This will prevent your normal frustrations from arising so you'll be better able to deal with things more clearly.

line 6 - Do what you need to do to satisfy yourself rather than doing things to appease her. Consider what you need, put yourself first.

Hex 8: Exciting times as you find the most supportive ways to be with yourself and with others.

Good Luck

LunarQ

visitor
Reaction score
Oh, I just saw this. Thank you. Well, I usually confront people to solve the situation but I feel like confrontation just makes her more defensive. I feel as though the cold shoulder is all I have left to give in this situation but it doesn't sound very constructive or wise which is why I asked the question.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).