...life can be translucent

Menu

Final Grade

Fanofenka

Inactive
Reaction score
My semester is coming to an end. I have already submitted a final assignment 15 minutes before due. I did what the professor expects. However, I feel that I may get a grade below B. I asked the question, "What grade will I get in Marketing Research?" The answer is 49.3.4.5 to 24. I find line 49.3 intriguing where I did the assignment the way the professor would expect, but I would lose points. Hex 24 meant that I am satisfied with the final grade.

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
"What grade will I get in Marketing Research?" The answer is 49.3.4.5 to 24.
This looks to be a deeper divination than just a query on a grade in Marketing Research - although what I see might not be what you see.

Hex 49: Shedding the snake skin and engaging with a growing inner awareness
line 3 - you are selling yourself short in the way you approach the course - however it's too late to change anything this time round.
line 4 - it's time for you to decide how you want to approach study and things in life.
line 5 - new ways of doing things are already bubbling up inside you. Jump aboard and ride the tiger bareback.

Hex 24: You know how things need to be to make you feel most energised, so ask yourself a few searching questions and allow the simple answers to guide you
in life .

Good Luck

F

Freedda

For 49.3.4.5 to 24: you said "I ... submitted a final assignment 15 minutes before due. I did what the professor expects. However, I feel that I may get a grade below B."
Others may disagree, but I'm not sure the Yi knows what your grade will be or knows how you should feel about that.

Based on what you've shared, I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you know you gave this class a less than full-hearted attempt. And that perhaps you already know you'll get a less then full-hearted grade to match. Just a guess ....

One name for 49 is 'Renewing What has become Old,' another is 'Seasonal Change.' I assume that turning in a grade might mean that a new semester or term will soon start, and with that maybe the Yi is inviting you to renew your approach to your classes, to start anew to "renew" old ways and attitudes.

Names for 24 are "Returning" and "Turning Around/Turning Back" which might indicate that you may have had a different attitude towards your studies at some point, and maybe they have become worn or stale for you. Is there an earlier approach or attitude that is worth exploring or reviving? It seems to fit well with the Seasonal Change aspect of 49.

Bradford Hatcher suggests that 24 might also "include Returning to the Way or Path." I'm not sure how that applies here, but maybe for you to look again at your motivations for what and why you're studying in school? Which might fit in with looking at attitudes and approaches to the same.

Best, David.

D

diamanda

Sounds like you will need to resubmit this assignment (if the system allows for such instances).

It would be good if you updated how your older threads here panned out. You never seem to come back to them.

Fanofenka

Inactive
Reaction score
Diamanda, how did you know? The group and I are currently are redoing the assignment as per what the powerpoint stated. We are still waiting when we have to resubmit. We were kind of rushing it the first time due to the finals we have.

D

diamanda

What gave me the impression of resubmitting was mainly 49.3. Talks going around three times, and not committing just yet. Then 49.4 shows a change of mandate, so I thought of a change of official date. 49.5 is hopeful, and 24 shows ease without blame - so I think that you'll pass it after resubmission.

Fanofenka

Inactive
Reaction score
The professor want it by tomorrow. After looking through what we need, we just are a few items short.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).