...life can be translucent

Menu

Will I have sex with anybody ? 34.2.4.5 to 37

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
By the end of January 2019 will I have sex with someone????(If not sex something more likely to bring sex).line 2: perseverance brings fortune -> what to say, it is time!line 4: remorse is over, perseverance is lucky, the hedge opens and there is no risk of being trapped in there. The power is on the axis of a carriage -> here it talks about imperfections... fear of imperfections. Probably the best thing to do is not to focus on that. I guess resistence is over and yeh I will have sex.line 5: the goat stops being stubborn, no remorse -> ok no sex because the boy slows down with the ''great power''.It becomes 37 - The family. I think it relates to the ''house'', something happening at home or nearby home. or somewhere I feel like at home :)

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
Will I have sex with anybody ?

For some reason, I think the answer may be yes. :rolleyes:

Line 4 has nothing to do with imperfections. (where are you getting that from?)

37 isn't about a building.
(Where are you getting that from?)

With a 34>37 reading I would suggest not to do married men or your cousin, or not to get pregnant.

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
For some reason, I think the answer may be yes. :rolleyes:Line 4 has nothing to do with imperfections. (where are you getting that from?)37 isn't about a building. (Where are you getting that from?)With a 34>37 reading I would suggest not to do married men or your cousin, or not to get pregnant.
Thanks, eh, I had found them on the internet as I looked for the translated lines.Btw I was thinking 37 happens when a place or person is very familiar to us...What about separated men?

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
34. Stability.
37. Home and family.

Stay home.

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
34. Stability.37. Home and family.Stay home.
Just that?Home alone? So now it's 50% pro sex and 50% no sex. In my humble opinion I think there will be a horny talkr with a person but no sex at all. But i am not being optimistic recently...

B

becalm

Both Hexagram looks like the Root Chakra to me - 34 Sex Drive 37 Family dynamics

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
34. Stability.37. Home and family.Stay home.
This was the most realistic. Normally with a casting like this you do have sex and find a partner. But... This wasnt my situation, i guess it has to be read as negative. Example: not being spotted because i was in the wrong places at the wrong time (maybe too young people around, maybe too scared little men around, maybe not enough dirty for them to spot u, and yeah there were a few boys looking but it was the only thing they could do.. . )It wasnt familiar places...Around the neighbourhood nothing happened. I saw a nice one but he didnt make efforts to get closer. I talked to a nice one but he was working. He seemed so kind and enoying that but i wont see him ever again xdProbably the lines of 34 speak about this encounter, which was a formal encounter because i needed to get a piece of information and he worked as secretary office

F

Freedda

By the end of January 2019 will I have sex with someone????
You don't need the Yi to answer that. Answer one: yes, simply (and literally) take things into your own hands - so to speak. Answer two: pay for it.

Unless you were thinking of something a bit more specific ....

marybluesky

visitor
Reaction score
Hello Cheers!

By the end of January 2019 will I have sex with someone? 34.2.4.5> 37
There is great sexual energy (34) that is : 1) focused on someone familiar (37); OR 2) makes someone (more) familiar to the other; or both:rolleyes:.
34.2: " Persistence in a righteous course brings good fortune." Follow the course you think leads to sex- chances are there!
34.4: " Persistence brings good fortune and remorse vanishes. The hedge opens and entanglements vanish. Powerful is the axle of the big cart." Be persistent, and the "barrier" will be removed. The powerful sex drive does its work ...
34.5: "Loses the goat with ease. No remorse." Then lots of energy is lost but without regret. I think you know what it means;).

There is great potential. Use it, and you are likely to have sex before January ends.
Good Luck!

You don't need the Yi to answer that. Answer one: yes, simply (and literally) take things into your own hands - so to speak. Answer two: pay for it.
If so, I think she doesn't need to pay. Just showing the green light to someone...

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
Hello Cheers!By the end of January 2019 will I have sex with someone? 34.2.4.5> 37There is great sexual energy (34) that is : 1) focused on someone familiar (37); OR 2) makes someone (more) familiar to the other; or both:rolleyes:.34.2: " Persistence in a righteous course brings good fortune." Follow the course you think leads to sex- chances are there!34.4: " Persistence brings good fortune and remorse vanishes. The hedge opens and entanglements vanish. Powerful is the axle of the big cart." Be persistent, and the "barrier" will be removed. The powerful sex drive does its work ...34.5: "Loses the goat with ease. No remorse." Then lots of energy is lost but without regret. I think you know what it means;).There is great potential. Use it, and you are likely to have sex before January ends. Good Luck! If so, I think she doesn't need to pay. Just showing the green light to someone...
Ohhhh thank u so much! That is clear!!!!!!!So energy is there (34), fantasy and desire over a familiar person (37)also,that's true... Makes someone more familiar ahahah i see that means i should use a sexier approach with a person so that he sees the "green light" and to avoid wasting time or that he may think i am no interested.. I see, no shyness allowed in here! It may be some words, not a practictal act, but it will lead to something more. i am just not seeing the right prey yet.I will update

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
But. I have to make a consideration on this casting34/37 may speak about that encounter where i go to ask for information (line 2 and 4) but then nothing happens as said by the 5th line "the goat is lost". So the person who is lost and i wont see again was that person i asked two things to. Could it be?

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
You don't need the Yi to answer that. Answer one: yes, simply (and literally) take things into your own hands - so to speak. Answer two: pay for it. Unless you were thinking of something a bit more specific ....
No book would ever read it like that!

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
Hello Cheers!By the end of January 2019 will I have sex with someone? 34.2.4.5> 37There is great sexual energy (34) that is : 1) focused on someone familiar (37); OR 2) makes someone (more) familiar to the other; or both:rolleyes:.34.2: " Persistence in a righteous course brings good fortune." Follow the course you think leads to sex- chances are there!34.4: " Persistence brings good fortune and remorse vanishes. The hedge opens and entanglements vanish. Powerful is the axle of the big cart." Be persistent, and the "barrier" will be removed. The powerful sex drive does its work ...34.5: "Loses the goat with ease. No remorse." Then lots of energy is lost but without regret. I think you know what it means;).There is great potential. Use it, and you are likely to have sex before January ends. Good Luck! If so, I think she doesn't need to pay. Just showing the green light to someone...
Mary, can it only say that i met this random person, we spoke for 1 second and then i never saw him again? ("lose the goat" as "losing the boy but without suffering)

marybluesky

visitor
Reaction score
Mary, can it only say that i met this random person, we spoke for 1 second and then i never saw him again? ("lose the goat" as "losing the boy but without suffering)
Maybe. I just wrote what I thought of the cast. So ... the Great Vigor (34) will be lost (34.5) and you return to your Home (37), if we look at it this way.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).