...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 53.5 experience

Surfergirl

visitor
Reaction score
Hi- Since there aren’t many 53’s that are reported upon I thought I’d share a 53 experience with an ending. I am moving to another country and in the process of buying a home in the country I’m moving to. There were a ton of issues etc making the experience very difficult. We settled upon a lender and began the process. At one point the seller came back, upset that it was taking so long and wanted to terminate the deal. Had he terminated I wouldn’t have had time to find a new home and restart the process. I asked the Iching: will we close on this house. Received 53.5November 21 marked 45 days since the origination of the loan. Typical loans close in 30 days. I am happy to say, after the original lender called and added points extra, then needed a prenup (it was a nightmare) we found a new lender willing to expedite the loan. Today, I got confirmation the closing date is December 27 or 28 , my choice. So the new lender managed to close in two weeks. I should say my flight out was booked for the 28th so if we didn’t close I’d have been homeless. I think the significance of the reading: wife unable to bear children= our initial lender was unable to process the loan. But in the end nothing could prevent our purchase. Hence a happy conclusion. When I received the reading I felt fairly certain it would close it would just not be an easy process and that ended up being the case. Just thought I’d share a 53 like experience. Happy holidays!!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).