...life can be translucent

Menu

FREE divination by "Plum YI" in this weekend

Yuhanhuangli

visitor
Reaction score
to improve my skill, I will try my best to help, guys.1, I need a clear question2, three random numbers3, feedback The level is limited, offer reference only, absolutely cannot take seriously, need oneself advocate

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
to improve my skill, I will try my best to help, guys.1, I need a clear question2, three random numbers3, feedback The level is limited, offer reference only, absolutely cannot take seriously, need oneself advocate

Considering that you have come to a place with many skilled diviners,
I am not sure that anyone will take up your offer.

Prove or test yourself by interpreting in Shared Readings.
If you are trying to sell something,
maybe reconsider that.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, I was about to say all interpretations are offered free in these forums anyway.

You can respond to anyone in the Shared Readings section but if using a method most are unfamiliar with you need to place a link to an explanation of it in your signature.

Ideally in 'shared readings' the querent is as much engaged in the interpretation as those who respond with ideas but this doesn't seem possible with the various methods where calculations are done to determine certain outcomes. Still interpretations with different methods can be offered there though if a person has cast their answer with a view to understanding via the text then it can confuse them. Many however do seem to like their 'future' being told. I have no idea what your method entails BTW so I am speaking generally.

I guess this was posted in Open Space to avoid any confusion in SR perhaps

Last edited:

Yuhanhuangli

visitor
Reaction score
Considering that you have come to a place with many skilled diviners, I am not sure that anyone will take up your offer. Prove or test yourself by interpreting in Shared Readings. If you are trying to sell something, maybe reconsider that.
I thought that the theme in "open space" should fit this kind of topic. By the way, I have nothing to sell or planning to earn money in an interesting website.thank you for respond.

Yuhanhuangli

visitor
Reaction score
Yes, I was about to say all interpretations are offered free in these forums anyway.You can respond to anyone in the Shared Readings section but if using a method most are unfamiliar with you need to place a link to an explanation of it in your signature.Ideally in 'shared readings' the querent is as much engaged in the interpretation as those who respond with ideas but this doesn't seem possible with the various methods where calculations are done to determine certain outcomes. Still interpretations with different methods can be offered there though if a person has cast their answer with a view to understanding via the text then it can confuse them. Many however do seem to like their 'future' being told. I have no idea what your method entails BTW so I am speaking generally.I guess this was posted in Open Space to avoid any confusion in SR perhaps
I have never noticed that before.thank you for respond.

F

Freedda

Yuhanhuangli, I'm game. My question: please give me practical advice on losing some weight? The random numbers: 12, 24, 3. Along with the answer, can you also tell me a bit more about theYijing method you are using? Thanks, D.

Last edited:

Yuhanhuangli

visitor
Reaction score
Yuhanhuangli, I'm game. My question: please give me practical advice on losing some weight? The random numbers: 12, 24, 3. Along with the answer, can you also tell me a bit more about theYijing method you are using? Thanks, D.
hello. the phase is ☲☵64 (to ☲☴50) according to the result the host of this question should be a lady. control weight in the winter will work, but hard to keep in spring. there is two picture form hexagram 1control diet (hide unhealthy snacks to a hard reach place ) and 2do some activity, even walking. even apart of the result is negative, but the host still has a good environment. hexagram 50 also described "not oil and meet can eat" lost weight and have a good end.

F

Freedda

Yuhanhuangli: a few responses and questions back at you:

First, I am interested to know what method of Yi interpretation you are using and tell me a bit about it.

the phase is ☲☵64 (to ☲☴50) according to the result:
So, my reading is Hexagram 64 with moving line 3, resulting in 50.

host of this question should be a lady.
No, I am a man. (Or are you saying that regardless of what sex I am, I should be a 'lady'?)

control weight in the winter will work, but hard to keep in spring.
I am not sure what you are saying here? Are you saying that I can lose or control my weight in winter, but I gain it back in the spring? Or are you saying the opposite?

... control diet (hide unhealthy snacks to a hard reach place ) and 2do some activity, even walking.
So basic dieting advice - moderate or control what I eat and be more active.

... even apart of the result is negative, but the host still has a good environment.
Again, not sure what this means. Is it: that even if I don't succeed at losing weight that I am still fairly healthy? Or something else?

Hexagram 50 also described "not oil and meet can eat" lost weight and have a good end.
So, are you saying here that if I do not eat meat or oily foods (or cut them back), that my dieting will be successful?

Last edited:

Yuhanhuangli

visitor
Reaction score
Yuhanhuangli: a few responses and questions back at you: First, I am interested to know what method of Yi interpretation you are using and tell me a bit about it. So, my reading is Hexagram 64 with moving line 3, resulting in 50. No, I am a man. (Or are you saying that regardless of what sex I am, I should be a 'lady'?) I am not sure what you are saying here? Are you saying that I can lose or control my weight in winter, but I gain it back in the spring? Or are you saying the opposite? So basic dieting advice - moderate or control what I eat and be more active. Again, not sure what this means. Is it: that even if I don't succeed at losing weight that I am still fairly healthy? Or something else? So, are you saying here that if I do not eat meat or oily foods (or cut them back), that my dieting will be successful?
thank you for your feedback. I will try to explain how is this works with my poor English:eek:. ///Each hexagram is a combination of two basic parts. I used reading basic parts skill with put in five element philosophy in solving problems. the numbers which you provided become the hexagram 64. ///I made a big mistake on the gender parts///losing weight is long processing of change. the season change has an influence on all creatures which also include people. so losing weight has a relationship with season///My vision is if the losing weight plan starts from now, what's going to happen or what stopping the plan? the answer is "desires"{☵} and "impetuous"{☴} ///sometimes Yi's answer cannot hook with the even, so read Yi is a help in this divination. Lossing weight has relation with diet and exercises, and in our hexagram has a sentence says "meet and oil" which we don't need in losing weight which proved difficult of losing weight event. /// you can rich you lost weight goal.

F

Freedda

Yuhanhuangli: Quick question. What is your main language? 你的主要语言是什么?是中国人吗?(From Google Translate) (来自谷歌翻译)

Last edited:

Yuhanhuangli

visitor
Reaction score
Yuhanhuangli: Quick question. What is your main language? 你的主要语言是什么?是中国人吗?(From Google Translate) (来自谷歌翻译)
I am a Chinese and I came to the United States having college. YI is a hobby.

H

hmesker

Yuhanhuang you you seem to add the numbers (12=1+2=3 --> Li; 24 = 2+4=6 --> Kan; 3 = moving line). Normally I see that the number is divided by 8 with the remainder being the resulting trigram (as described here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ztH1kYtPA. 12 would result in 4 --> Zhen, 24 = 8 --> Kun). Where did you learn to add the numbers? Just curious.

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
hello. the phase is ☲☵64 (to ☲☴50) according to the result the host of this question should be a lady. control weight in the winter will work, but hard to keep in spring. there is two picture form hexagram 1control diet (hide unhealthy snacks to a hard reach place ) and 2do some activity, even walking. even apart of the result is negative, but the host still has a good environment. hexagram 50 also described "not oil and meet can eat" lost weight and have a good end.

So much complexity with so little value.

When I asked about losing weight a few years ago, Yi told me: 60.5 (19)

Sweet limitations
Promising
To continue has merit

Is it not very easy to understand?
And is it not completely relevant?

Yuhanhuangli

visitor
Reaction score
So much complexity with so little value. When I asked about losing weight a few years ago, Yi told me: 60.5 (19)Sweet limitationsPromisingTo continue has merit Is it not very easy to understand?And is it not completely relevant?
you are absolutely right in your study in YI because it shows a clear verse of the guide.:) YI's way is that.///the second problem caused by language.you guys usually having an English translation version of the book, but the book has some word which contains multiple meanings. in your example, the word "sweet' translate from"甘". at the same time, "甘" has a meaning of beautiful(from Ancient Chinese dictionary). and the poem also can be: beautiful life in frugal, (Promising), To continue has merit(which is other's respected).

Yuhanhuangli

visitor
Reaction score
Yuhanhuang you seem to add the numbers (12=1+2=3 --> Li; 24 = 2+4=6 --> Kan; 3 = moving line). Normally I see that the number is divided by 8 with the remainder being the resulting trigram (as described here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ztH1kYtPA. 12 would result in 4 --> Zhen, 24 = 8 --> Kun). Where did you learn to add the numbers? Just curious.
I'm also curious if you can understand Chinese:D. in the video and it shows a way to ask YI and my skill came from my friends. 大道至简阴阳理,玄机尽泄五行中。

H

hmesker

I'm also curious if you can understand Chinese:D.
It is not as good as I want it to be but I think I can manage.
in the video and it shows a way to ask YI and my skill came from my friends. 大道至简阴阳理,玄机尽泄五行中。
Nice quote but I fail to see the relevancy to my question. Where do your friends get the method that you learned from? As far as I can see it is different from the common 三個數 method.

Gmulii

visitor
Reaction score
Yuhanhuang you you seem to add the numbers (12=1+2=3 --> Li; 24 = 2+4=6 --> Kan; 3 = moving line). Normally I see that the number is divided by 8 with the remainder being the resulting trigram (as described here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ztH1kYtPA. 12 would result in 4 --> Zhen, 24 = 8 --> Kun). Where did you learn to add the numbers? Just curious.

There are many methods of doing that as far as I'm aware. I know people that do add the numbers...

From what I know in the professional approach first 2 numbers are calculated from the remainder of 8, but changing line is made from them, not from another number(as the idea is if you see a clock for example, first 2 numbers are from the hour, next 2 from the minutes).

They are added together and divided by 6. May seem strange, but as far as I know small change and it won't work... And we did have examples in forums of people attending expensive seminars in Asia just to learn that and because they divided by 8 the whole thing was giving irrelevant answers...

As here the whole approach is different(with the addition) I have no idea how well it would work. In theory everything will have some relevance, but in practice when it comes to these sorts of calculations usually a very specific rules are followed or the result is less relevent then what we will need.

H

hmesker

From what I know in the professional approach first 2 numbers are calculated from the remainder of 8, but changing line is made from them, not from another number(as the idea is if you see a clock for example, first 2 numbers are from the hour, next 2 from the minutes). They are added together and divided by 6.
Yes, true. The main objection that I have to this method (which I think is mentioned in the original Meihua Yishu book attributed to Shao Yong) is that the same 2 numbers will always result in the same hexagram with the same changing line, which reduces the number of possible outcomes from 384 to 64...

Gmulii

visitor
Reaction score
There were a lot of discussion in the old five arts forums about the difference about making a Hexagram from static source(name,date, specific hour , like hour we go to work etc.) vs making one from random source(coins, random number generator or images around).

The way someone explained it if we make a hexagram from a name for example, with the question "is something going to happen to this person" and we use their name, that can work, problem is if in 1 week we make another question for the same person using again his name, obviously we will need to read the same hexagram with same changing lines. Then if we ask again in 1 more week...

From what I know people that do that professionally do consider it a problem and do something to adjust for that, but it has never come up what exactly(even though from time to time in different places I do ask if I think someone may be able to answer).

For me I just avoid making hexagram from static source(name, birthday etc.) : )

Interesting to mention that QMDJ doesn't have problems with that. It just gives the same answers to every question we can think of in any 2 hour periods. But there are a lot more elements playing there and we use the person birth year stem to find them on the map. So there is enough space to find many answers in each map even more so if it is for different people.
If it is same person(so same birth year stem), same general topic(with whatever star,god or door we assign to it) and its still in that 2 hour period it will be same answer. But then it will also be basically the same question. : )

Yuhanhuangli

visitor
Reaction score
It looks like you guy has found the answer to the question. Mr. Mesker's video is great to compare with others.

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
the second problem caused by language.you guys usually having an English translation version of the book, but the book has some word which contains multiple meanings. in your example, the word "sweet' translate from"甘". at the same time, "甘" has a meaning of beautiful(from Ancient Chinese dictionary). and the poem also can be: beautiful life in frugal, (Promising), To continue has merit(which is other's respected).

That is why we are thankful to have translations like in Bradford's Yijing Two: https://www.hermetica.info/Yijing-Two.zip
It let's us see the work for ourselves:
"甘" , sweet, agreeable, pleasing, [tasty, tasteful]

F

Freedda

Yuhanhuangli, thank you - 谢 谢 - for the reading, here are a few comments, as you asked:

All of what is below makes sense to me. I understand. 以下对我有意义

Each hexagram is a combination of two basic parts ...

losing weight is long processing of change.

the season change has an influence on all creatures which also include people. so losing weight has a relationship with season

... so read Yi is a help in this divination. Losing weight has relation with diet and exercises, and in our hexagram has a sentence says "meet [meat] and oil" which we don't need in losing weight which proved difficult of losing weight event.

What I understand from this is: you are looking at the trigrams as part of your reading. Losing weight is a long process. The seasons and seasonal change can influence my weight loss or gain. Diet and exercise will help me lose weight and I should avoid meat and oil (or oily meats).

What is less clear, is what you wrote below. 以下对我没有多大意义。

My vision is if the losing weight plan starts from now, what's going to happen or what stopping the plan? the answer is "desires"{☵} and "impetuous"{☴}

sometimes Yi's answer cannot hook with the even,

you can rich you lost weight goal.

Are you saying I should not start my diet "now," which means in winter?

These two lines have no meaning in English. 这两行在英语中没有任何意义:
sometimes Yi's answer cannot hook with the even,
you can rich you lost weight goal.​

You also talk about the trigrams of the related hexagram, maybe the 智瓜的三线图像 ??? which you call “desire” and “impetuous” – which I call Water and Wind - and you say that these might stop me from losing weight.

However, if I was looking at these trigrams, I’d say that I should try to use the gentleness and persistence of Wind to counter the emotions of Water, which might be making me eat more than I should. So, it is showing me a solution, and not just what is stopping me.

My interpretation is (And ... I know myself. I have this advantage - 而且......我知道自己。我有这个优势。):

I have Water below, which can mean emotions, and Fire above, which I take to mean how a fire burns it’s fuel. For me this means I should focus on how my emotions are making me eat more than I should (especially, ‘watery’ emotions like sadness and grief), and that I should look to burning more fuel, which is to be more active and do more exercise. I would say that how much I eat may not be as important here. And that if I take care of the Water and the Fire, my eating will take care of itself.

If I was to give one piece of advice it would be to be more specific if you can. To say I should eat less and exercise more and not eat oily foods is good advice, but it is pretty generic. (And of course I understand that there are English to Chinese and Chinese to English translations issues that might hinder what you are trying to say.)

Thank you once again - 再次谢谢你
David

Yuhanhuangli

visitor
Reaction score
It is not as good as I want it to be but I think I can manage. Nice quote but I fail to see the relevance to my question. Where do your friends get the method that you learned from? As far as I can see it is different from the common 三個數 method.
I was watching your video yesterday, which described 象数 and 义理. IN the 梅花易数,every thing can be translated into trigram, so a branch of random numbers provide an abstract picture of the event. my method came from random numbers, so it works in the result. (that quote is a imply)

Yuhanhuangli

visitor
Reaction score
There were a lot of discussion in the old five arts forums about the difference about making a Hexagram from static source(name,date, specific hour , like hour we go to work etc.) vs making one from random source(coins, random number generator or images around).The way someone explained it if we make a hexagram from a name for example, with the question "is something going to happen to this person" and we use their name, that can work, problem is if in 1 week we make another question for the same person using again his name, obviously we will need to read the same hexagram with same changing lines. Then if we ask again in 1 more week... From what I know people that do that professionally do consider it a problem and do something to adjust for that, but it has never come up what exactly(even though from time to time in different places I do ask if I think someone may be able to answer).For me I just avoid making hexagram from static source(name, birthday etc.) : )Interesting to mention that QMDJ doesn't have problems with that. It just gives the same answers to every question we can think of in any 2 hour periods. But there are a lot more elements playing there and we use the person birth year stem to find them on the map. So there is enough space to find many answers in each map even more so if it is for different people. If it is same person(so same birth year stem), same general topic(with whatever star,god or door we assign to it) and its still in that 2 hour period it will be same answer. But then it will also be basically the same question. : )
use a name multiple time is a not a good idea. ///do you have an article on any website?

Yuhanhuangli

visitor
Reaction score
Yuhanhuangli, thank you - 谢 谢 - for the reading, here are a few comments, as you asked:All of what is below makes sense to me. I understand. 以下对我有意义 What I understand from this is: you are looking at the trigrams as part of your reading. Losing weight is a long process. The seasons and seasonal change can influence my weight loss or gain. Diet and exercise will help me lose weight and I should avoid meat and oil (or oily meats). What is less clear, is what you wrote below. 以下对我没有多大意义。 Are you saying I should not start my diet "now," which means in winter? These two lines have no meaning in English. 这两行在英语中没有任何意义:
sometimes Yi's answer cannot hook with the even, you can rich you lost weight goal.​
You also talk about the trigrams of the related hexagram, maybe the 智瓜的三线图像 ??? which you call “desire” and “impetuous” – which I call Water and Wind - and you say that these might stop me from losing weight. However, if I was looking at these trigrams, I’d say that I should try to use the gentleness and persistence of Wind to counter the emotions of Water, which might be making me eat more than I should. So, it is showing me a solution, and not just what is stopping me. My interpretation is (And ... I know myself. I have this advantage - 而且......我知道自己。我有这个优势。): I have Water below, which can mean emotions, and Fire above, which I take to mean how a fire burns it’s fuel. For me this means I should focus on how my emotions are making me eat more than I should (especially, ‘watery’ emotions like sadness and grief), and that I should look to burning more fuel, which is to be more active and do more exercise. I would say that how much I eat may not be as important here. And that if I take care of the Water and the Fire, my eating will take care of itself. If I was to give one piece of advice it would be to be more specific if you can. To say I should eat less and exercise more and not eat oily foods is good advice, but it is pretty generic. (And of course I understand that there are English to Chinese and Chinese to English translations issues that might hinder what you are trying to say.) Thank you once again - 再次谢谢你David
thank you for this writing. "sometimes Yi's answer cannot hook with the even, " caused difficult on explaining the YI's answer. ///I don't even realize some points you mentioned in the text, such as the "burn more fuel by fire". I hope you can finish your goal as your plan.:)

Gmulii

visitor
Reaction score
use a name multiple time is a not a good idea. ///do you have an article on any website?

That is... Complicated question. : )
Lets just say I have a lot of cases read in the old Five Arts forums for the past few years... My BaZi is hit and miss, but Liu Yao usually is good. Then we have other stuff there like Feng Shui(XKFX mostly, but even some XKDG from time to time), some QMDJ(QiMen, Art of Being Invisible/Escaping Doors Technique or whatever we want to call it) and many others. I'm not currently there, but most of the apps and many readings can be seen in archives.

https://fivearts.info/fivearts/

I'm still at:
http://fivearts.org/index.php
Also very good place, much smaller, but good people.

If you are interested in the Five Arts beyond Zhouyi and the wings, may be worth to check them out. For the first forum the good topics are usually old, sadly.

Yuhanhuangli

visitor
Reaction score
That is... Complicated question. : )Lets just say I have a lot of cases read in the old Five Arts forums for the past few years... My BaZi is hit and miss, but Liu Yao usually is good. Then we have other stuff there like Feng Shui(XKFX mostly, but even some XKDG from time to time), some QMDJ(QiMen, Art of Being Invisible/Escaping Doors Technique or whatever we want to call it) and many others. I'm not currently there, but most of the apps and many readings can be seen in archives.https://fivearts.info/fivearts/I'm still at:http://fivearts.org/index.phpAlso very good place, much smaller, but good people.If you are interested in the Five Arts beyond Zhouyi and the wings, may be worth to check them out. For the first forum the good topics are usually old, sadly.
thank you! QMDJ is a hard school just like Bazi. Liu Yao is easier than those.

Gmulii

visitor
Reaction score
I get that. Will try to clarify these 3, but it will be loooong post.

In general Xuan Kong are Feng Shui systems that are related to a Feng Shui master that lived some centuries ago called Dahong/Dajong. Its very long story, but in short its Feng Shui.
Feng Shui - Wind and Water, its a art of placement and divining based on a place and landforms around it, year of build and other factors(house or a tomb usually), often with the idea that events we go through are very related to the house we spend time in, to land forms around us, directions and other. That is from my point of view, other practitioners may give very different definition.

XKFX(Xuan Kong Fei Xing 玄空飛星) - Xuan Kong is Great Void and is a type of Feng Shui systems. Fei Xing means Flying Star.
This is very popular on the west, even more so then Yi Jing/I Ching.
Literal translation from Google gives Mysterious Space. Also seems to fit well.

Here is article about it:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Star_Feng_Shui

The whole XKFX means Feng Shui Flying Star system, from the systems of the Great Void.
In this specific one it uses Lou Shu, the 5 elements, Hexagrams and other stuff to calculate what will happen in someones house based on the Qi mouth(usually the front door) and the house facing/sitting.
Usually can be very accurate if the practitioner know what they are doing. It is also a lot more practical as changes we can make can balance different aspects/stars in the house.

However, the hexagrams aren't directly used, as the meaning changes when they are involved(many practitioners on the west doesn't even know they play a role). Not so in the next system XKDG that is almost entirely based on the Hexagrams.

XKDG(玄空大卦 - Xuan Kong Da Gua) is another system from the same kind, in the sense that it also view itself as the original system that Dahong/Dajong used.
It works very close with the Hexagrams and although its still Feng Shui system it looks almost only at the relation between something facing(front direction) and its nearest source of Qi(Qi Mouth again).

The idea is that direction when calculated with Hexagrams can lead to different situations and events happening to the person.

For that we use Lo Pan. That is a compass related to a specific system in the Five Arts(there are many)If you look at this one(this is XKDG Lo Pan) it has all Hexagrams in its rings:
ea17d159fb7338ddf75ae0c7bf25e20f.png

This is very simple Lo Pan only with few rings from XKDG. Usually there is much, much more in there, but this is just to see how the Hexagrams are situated in the compass(Lo Pan - Compass).

So everyone working mostly with XKDG will be using something that will have the Hexagrams in this way on a compass(Lo Pan) and numbers around them showing the period and element. I'm using an app, mostly people use compasses/Lo Pans specific to XKDG(or sometimes very big San Yuan compasses, that is out of topic).

QMDJ(Qi Men Dun Jia - 奇門遁甲) - many names, also many legends about it, this is one of the supreme 3 systems in the Five Arts.Only one that is still thought and just a few centuries ago it was forbidden to a Chinese person to mention anything about it to a foreigner as far as I'm aware. In todays world its a lot more available, still not a lot of info in the western world.
It is viewed as the practical part of the Art of War. Its a warfare system, however it can(and is) used for divination as well.

The name... Well, as mentioned already there are a lot of them. Art of being invisible, mysterious door escape technique and more.
Literally it would be Mysterious Doors Hiding Jia.
Problem is most people in the west have no idea what Jia is, so Jia is removed and something else is translated when we see name in English. Sometimes shortened with Qi Men(Mysterious Doors)

QMDJ uses the stems from the calendar in Earth and Heaven Plate. Then it has Doors, Stars and Gods all rotating in a specific pattern making a battlefield map. All questions asked can be read in the currently active map(map changes every 2 hours for hour school).

QMDJ map would look like this:
e78e063190957f4f2fe34cff770dbc2e.png

XKDG and XKFX are part of the Art of Appearance(all Feng Shui is).
QMDJ is part of Art of Divination(with Yi Jing, WWG, Mei Hua and many others).

Something I really like as a interesting development when it comes to divination by name that we mentioned before. That divination is also part of art of appearance. That may sound very strange, but its like that because the divination itself turns the brush strokes needed to write the name into numbers. So the way the name looks is used.
Same reason why in some places masters in Asia would refuse to read from name to a western person. No brush strokes are used, so can't translate into hexagram. : )

In other sources there are alternative ways to translate western names to numbers, of course.

Yuhanhuangli

visitor
Reaction score
I get that. Will try to clarify these 3, but it will be loooong post. In general Xuan Kong are Feng Shui systems that are related to a Feng Shui master that lived some centuries ago called Dahong/Dajong. Its very long story, but in short its Feng Shui.Feng Shui - Wind and Water, its a art of placement and divining based on a place and landforms around it, year of build and other factors(house or a tomb usually), often with the idea that events we go through are very related to the house we spend time in, to land forms around us, directions and other. That is from my point of view, other practitioners may give very different definition.XKFX(Xuan Kong Fei Xing 玄空飛星) - Xuan Kong is Great Void and is a type of Feng Shui systems. Fei Xing means Flying Star. This is very popular on the west, even more so then Yi Jing/I Ching.Literal translation from Google gives Mysterious Space. Also seems to fit well.Here is article about it:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Star_Feng_ShuiThe whole XKFX means Feng Shui Flying Star system, from the systems of the Great Void.In this specific one it uses Lou Shu, the 5 elements, Hexagrams and other stuff to calculate what will happen in someones house based on the Qi mouth(usually the front door) and the house facing/sitting.Usually can be very accurate if the practitioner know what they are doing. It is also a lot more practical as changes we can make can balance different aspects/stars in the house.However, the hexagrams aren't directly used, as the meaning changes when they are involved(many practitioners on the west doesn't even know they play a role). Not so in the next system XKDG that is almost entirely based on the Hexagrams.XKDG(玄空大卦 - Xuan Kong Da Gua) is another system from the same kind, in the sense that it also view itself as the original system that Dahong/Dajong used.It works very close with the Hexagrams and although its still Feng Shui system it looks almost only at the relation between something facing(front direction) and its nearest source of Qi(Qi Mouth again).The idea is that direction when calculated with Hexagrams can lead to different situations and events happening to the person.For that we use Lo Pan. That is a compass related to a specific system in the Five Arts(there are many)If you look at this one(this is XKDG Lo Pan) it has all Hexagrams in its rings:
ea17d159fb7338ddf75ae0c7bf25e20f.png
This is very simple Lo Pan only with few rings from XKDG. Usually there is much, much more in there, but this is just to see how the Hexagrams are situated in the compass(Lo Pan - Compass).So everyone working mostly with XKDG will be using something that will have the Hexagrams in this way on a compass(Lo Pan) and numbers around them showing the period and element. I'm using an app, mostly people use compasses/Lo Pans specific to XKDG(or sometimes very big San Yuan compasses, that is out of topic).QMDJ(Qi Men Dun Jia - 奇門遁甲) - many names, also many legends about it, this is one of the supreme 3 systems in the Five Arts.Only one that is still thought and just a few centuries ago it was forbidden to a Chinese person to mention anything about it to a foreigner as far as I'm aware. In todays world its a lot more available, still not a lot of info in the western world. It is viewed as the practical part of the Art of War. Its a warfare system, however it can(and is) used for divination as well. The name... Well, as mentioned already there are a lot of them. Art of being invisible, mysterious door escape technique and more.Literally it would be Mysterious Doors Hiding Jia. Problem is most people in the west have no idea what Jia is, so Jia is removed and something else is translated when we see name in English. Sometimes shortened with Qi Men(Mysterious Doors)QMDJ uses the stems from the calendar in Earth and Heaven Plate. Then it has Doors, Stars and Gods all rotating in a specific pattern making a battlefield map. All questions asked can be read in the currently active map(map changes every 2 hours for hour school).QMDJ map would look like this:
e78e063190957f4f2fe34cff770dbc2e.png
XKDG and XKFX are part of the Art of Appearance(all Feng Shui is). QMDJ is part of Art of Divination(with Yi Jing, WWG, Mei Hua and many others).Something I really like as a interesting development when it comes to divination by name that we mentioned before. That divination is also part of art of appearance. That may sound very strange, but its like that because the divination itself turns the brush strokes needed to write the name into numbers. So the way the name looks is used.Same reason why in some places masters in Asia would refuse to read from name to a western person. No brush strokes are used, so can't translate into hexagram. : )In other sources there are alternative ways to translate western names to numbers, of course.
many skill lost cause by the trodition. parents pass their knology only to their son(because last name is importent). If they have no child or child didnot get those skill, the skill will never shows again. not only block for other countrie's people.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).