...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 10.2.4.6 to 3

River1980

visitor
Reaction score
I asked yi for insights whether I will ever see X again.

Not sure what this is saying. Please help with an interpretation

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
10.2 X's is close to you in spirit.
10.4 It's up to you to seek them out
10.6 If you think about it, you may realize it's better that you don't.

3. Uncertain, I guess because it depends on you.

F

Freedda

I asked yi for insights whether I will ever see X again. Not sure what this is saying.
At this point I am not sure what it's saying either. I find myself needing to have a few more details: Were you lovers who broke up? Someone you don't know that well, but we're hoping to know better? Or something/someone else?

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Giving this more consideration it seems to me that 10.2 is saying your connection to this person is very strong, like you are connected on an inner level even when you are separated - even if separated for lifetimes. It seems there are life lessons, soul lessons, you can better learn on your own. If you bring this person back in without first having these other experiences you will not be as able to connect as you would be if you’d have other experiences first. So don’t be idle! Travel the world! Pursue all the interests you and your friend never shared! Have something to talk about when you meet again!

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Giving this more consideration it seems to me that 10.2 is saying your connection to this person is very strong, like you are connected on an inner level even when you are separated - even if separated for lifetimes.!

Why do you think 10.2 says that ?

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
I'm seeing 10.2 as a man who has made an unusual choice to travel his life path alone without a partner - a sort of "time out" from the more common pattern of traveling with a partner. Because River feels such a longing to be with this person it seems to me this line is saying that she is not off-base to feel there is a resonance between them but he has chosen a solitary path this time around and she should not feel rejected because of it.

River1980

visitor
Reaction score
I do feel upset at us breaking up. And he has cut me off very callously. I find myself not able to release the attachment. I actually don't think we were compatible but I was still trying. However his actions did not match his words. So I had to end it. He did not even fight for us. Just left a message saying we were not a match and we should keep searching.

F

Freedda

River1980:

I looked back through some of your posts and there seems to be a reoccuring theme for you - do men like you, will they stay, will they come back, will you connect, will you find love in the next 4 weeks ... ?

I don't begrudge you your romantic ramblings, not at all ... but looking at this made me wonder if you are taking this in a bit of a light-hearted, less than serious way, and that it may just be a time in your life where you have a lot of men coming through? - and you're consulting the I Ching is more of a entertaining afterthought, in the same way people might read their daily horoscopes.

Or, is it possible you're taking this more to heart than that, and maybe you've grown a bit tired of kissing frogs and watching them hop off without so much as a croak?

In either case, I took a look at Hex. 10; getting a bit imaginative with my interpretation:

Hex. 10 has the trigrams Lake below Heaven. One can imagine Heaven being reflected in the Lake. Lake's main preoccupation at this point is joy and quick gratification, so Heaven's vast possibilities and potential are seen only as reflections in the Lake that appear as bright, appealing, sparkling stars and points of light. But when you try to grasp one of them, they vanish into drips of water that you can't hold onto. It's romantic potential never fully realized - perhaps staying dream- or fairytale-like.

One name for 10 is "Respectful Conduct," which can include "correct conduct," meaning to respond appropriately to whatever situation you're faced with. For relationships, maybe it means to not only see them through a dreamy, romantic lens, but to also think in terms of being clear about what you want and to be thoughtful and discerning in how you go about getting it.

Or, if the 'lunar cycle' flow of men coming through your life is exactly how you want things to be, then perhaps you are already engaging in "respectful conduct" and there's nothing you need to change.

Kindly, David.

Last edited:

River1980

visitor
Reaction score
I have a reoccurring pattern of guys being interested and then just leaving. So yes this constant rejection has caused some major insecurities. And it just keeps happening. I am sick of it now. Thank you for the advice.

EmMacha

visitor
Reaction score
Seems to me that this relationship is a tricky connection, with difficulties from the beginning, maybe it didn't begin on the right footing, or ye are in the wrong places in your respective lives to come together?

The moving hexagram 10 lines across a background environment of hexagram 3 gives me this image.

Lines 2 and 4, hitting each others "tigers".

Line 6, there are spiritual lessons in this connection for you, and there is a spiritual bond and purpose to this relationship, despite the dangers of falling out of meaning, or losing your own Tao or path.

The relationship has difficulty in manifesting physically, but if you focus on it being a spiritual connection, and view it in that light, you may gain great spiritual rewards

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).