...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 47 on my prospect of male dancing a Follower role instead of leading

waikit

visitor
Reaction score
I want to dance socially as a Male Follower, very unorthodox as most men doesn't want to dance with another men!My reading is hexagram 47 (kun) exhaustion, with no changing line. I asked "I want to be a Follower in dance, instead of a leader, what is the prospect of me dancing as a Follower?"What is your opinion on the reading?I have just begin to learn Salsa as a leader (men's role) instead of a follower (lady's role). But I prefer to follow and done a little of it.Thus, I learn a new dance West Coast Swing as a Follower, just attended one beginner workshop.However, there're much difficulties, most Leader (obviously mostly guys) doesn't want to dance with me! Very few Female leader, about 2-3. They are few guys however, willing to dance with me tough.In the Social event, even worse, almost 0 opportunity! Here in Malaysia, our community is still very conservative, I did get a lot of weird glance! Yes it happen!I love salsa and west coast swing. as a follower, hmmm... there're are difficulties although, I won't give up! I just want to know the prospect of me doing so.

marybluesky

visitor
Reaction score
Hello Waikit!

Hexagram 47: "Oppression. Success. Persistence. Good fortune for the great man. No blame. If one indicates with words only, no one will believe."

My take is that you should be persevering and not discouraged by the ones who oppose you. As you say yourself, it's not an easy, paved way. You are sort of a pioneer!

Good Luck

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).