...life can be translucent

Menu

What is the message from C to me?

MeltingPot247

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all,

I was listening to a song 'It will be me' by Melissa Etheridge and it reminded me of a close male friend of mine that sadly passed away 2013... the song reminded me of him because it was on the soundtrack for one of the last movies we watched Brother Bear 2.

I asked Yi "What is the message from C to me" as I thought I would be able to receive a proper imsightful answer...the result 14.1.3 to 64 Great Possession to Not Yet Across.

14.1 No relationship with what is harmful

14.3 A prince offers it to the Son of Heaven

I feel like I should add that when I found out he had passed away...I fell to the ground and cried like I never had before...

It seems to portray what happened at that time. There was an imbalance in our friendship, when one wanted more than the other was willing to give.

What do others think about this casting?

Please be kind, this is one of my most serious questions I've asked.

Thank you.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
I think you should assume this was a direct message from your friend. He is vibing to you that his spirit is there to encourage and support you now and forever.
14.1 Do not focus on the incompatibilities you may have had together in 3 dementional reality.
14.5 Be grateful for all of it.
64. Your life is not over, go forward knowing good things will come from the lessons you learned and the experiences you shared.

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
"What is the message from C to me" as I thought I would be able to receive a proper imsightful answer...the result 14.1.3 to 64 Great Possession to Not Yet Across.
I'd agree with Rosada that you have just had a really powerful experience when listening to these powerful lyrics:
Hex 14: Bright presence all around you - you have a guardian angel
line 1 - thoughts coming from a negative place in the beginning are ok to have
line 3- trust yourself, focus on being the best you can be and the negative stuff and the negative people around you will fall away
Hex 64 - Each end signposts a new beginning..... you are not alone in this

I'd not heard the song before and found the lyrics to be really beautiful.......

If you hear a voice in the middle of the night

Sayin' it'll be alright
It will be me

If you feel a hand guiding you along
When the path seems wrong
It will be me

There is no mountain that I can't climb
For you, I'd swim through the rivers of time
As you go your way and I go mine
A light will shine
And it will be me

If there is a key that goes to your heart
A special part
It will be me

If you need a friend
Call out to the wind
To hold you again
It will be me

Oh, how the world seems so unfair
Creating a love that can not be shared
A light will shine
And it will be me

Past the ever after, there's a place for two
In your tears of laughter
I'll be there for you

In the sun and the moon
In the land and the sea
Look all around you
It will be me

There is no mountain that I can't climb
For you I'd swim through the rivers of time
A light will shine
And it will be me

It will be me
It will be me

MeltingPot247

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you both so much. There was negativity in the physical when we were together. We had dated in high school, when I was much warmer and when I admired and looked up to him but when we reconnected 24- 25 years old, I had gone hrough some bad experiences that had made me more cold hearted towards him at the time. He had a heart of gold, was there for me and I and everybody knew that he loved me - and my family loved him. I think of him often, miss him and have more respect for the time we shared and the lessons I learned from him.

Again, thank you - the song is very beautiful. I had forgotten about it until last night. It is a song that really resonates with me and allows me to remember and feel his presence and love once more every time I hear it.

MeltingPot247

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Rosada and My Key

Thank you both so much. There was negativity in the physical when we were together. We had dated in high school, when I was much warmer and when I admired and looked up to him but when we reconnected 24- 25 years old, I had gone hrough some bad experiences that had made me more cold hearted towards him at the time. He had a heart of gold, was there for me and I and everybody knew that he loved me - and my family loved him. I think of him often, miss him and have more respect for the time we shared and the lessons I learned from him.

Again, thank you - the song is very beautiful. I had forgotten about it until last night. It is a song that really resonates with me and allows me to remember and feel his presence and love once more every time I hear it.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).