...life can be translucent

Menu

Situation With One of My Classes

Fanofenka

Inactive
Reaction score
There is a class that has a laid-back professor that according to my major could be taken as an elective this coming Spring semester. However, DegreeWorks, an auditing tool from the college, doesn't recognize the class as an elective for my major. I asked the question, "Will I be able to take the class that DegreeWorks doesn't recognize as an elective for my major?" My answer is 34.1.2.3.4.6 to 23. Is this a no?

F

Freedda

I don't think Yi knows the answer here. And I'm not sure if this isn't a case of Degree Works saying: "what part of no don't you understand."? However, 34 does say, "... the noble young one, accordingly, out of respect, will not take a step," (and the related hexagram says, "not worthwhile to have somewhere to go.") But 34 also says it's worthwhile to persist - so maybe to do a bit more research to see if this is a viable option for you - unless the answer is already obvious to you, ... then ... maybe the Magic 8 Ball will be good to consult.

Fanofenka

Inactive
Reaction score
I sent department chair an email about it. She will more likely respond back after New Year.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).