...life can be translucent

Menu

what's going on between me and him in january/february?!?! 41.5 to 61

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
Hello!!the question is ''WHAT WILL HAPPEN BETWEEN ME AND THIS PERSON in january and february??''he's a teacher, and I have a small innocent crush on him that I'm keeping under controll but still get nervous when he's around and we interact :pso... 41.5 to 61(truth)line 5 of 41 is THE GOODNESS XD wow... so positive! so all. It says ''Someone makes it grow'' Excuse me but, grow what? My skills? I had it long time ago in a long casting about an internship choice, which sounded cool but other lines ruined it...here there is no line preventing goodness from happening >:) so I wonder what these 10 turtles used for rituals are bringing to me..whats in store for me.This teacher is older than me and I sometimes hate him, but I also sometimes have my revenge and tell him what not to do ahahah he doesnt appreciate that I guess, since he always shows he has more authority than me... But! There is something happening below the lines, I'm quite sure because he once talked to me and didn't let me go O_O and when I was about to go, he started these weirdo's talks just to stop me, he started being rude and gross also... after that my crush vanished ahahaI dont know what will happen next. For now we are having a break cuz first part of teaching is over.I am wondering if it speaks about love or about the result of my efforts, practically talking will be so much better that I wont need that man anymore XD or maybe both things, like by he end of the course he will declare and stop that fool language he often uses

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
41.5 maybe u can increase it with turtle shellFirst month have been apart due to bureau issues. Then we had reconciliation in february, because he remembered about me and asked his workmate to call me. He acted nice and available to win my trust again... I could have exploited him but I didnt. The result? He scammed me. What increased was the number of money I gave him and lessons I had with him. He acted a little more gentle, less like an old widow.I feel i have been used, he has got those teenager moods and attitudes that ugh, u dont want in a man. Once he was scratching his belly in front of me, that wasnt a nice thing to see...and he didnt check his shirt, leaving the belly naked. I thought he was having a perv moment

D

diamanda

41.5 > 61 is about someone poor being enriched. So obviously it's exactly what you said ("What increased was the number of money I gave him and lessons I had with him"). It's difficult to figure out when to take the answers literally or metaphorically, isn't it, because metaphorically this cast sounds quite dreamy.

It's not good that you feel like you've been used. I hope you'll honour that feeling by stopping giving money to this moody perv. Open shirt and scratching belly is far from proper for a teacher!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).