...life can be translucent

Menu

15.4 to 62

Lettuce

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hello, I hope you all have had a wonderful Xmas break. It is soon the new year and a new job opportunity has presented itself which could be very beneficial for me.Should I apply for this job with the hope to leave my present company? It seems to be encouraging me to do so. But to follow the correct procedures and do it in a moderate manner- no rash decisions. Any help with this reading would be greatly appreciated. I suppose logically there is no harm in applying! Maybe a futile question?Those of you who have read my previous threads will k ow that I have been wanting to move for a while. Though the company is great and very supportive of me I have a very confusing relationship with a married man. There is a strong attraction between the two of us which neither of us seem to be able to move on from ( nothing has happened!) but it does cause tensions and complications in the office. As soon as I move on something happens where new obstacles are presented and I just want anew start somewhere else.

bluejay

visitor
Reaction score
Will your new job opportunity be similar to your current job? If it does, that seems to me it would be "crossing over in a small way". A change to something else, a new horizon - but similar enough to what you know that it isn't a great endeavour.

Lettuce

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, it would be a similar job, no promotion but the pay would be better and it would be a fresh environment. Thanks

Lettuce

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I am still in the same job! I have tried to move so many times but it seems the universe is conspiring for me to stay put for now. The job I went up for was advertised before Xmas so they were already in second round interview stage by the time I heard about the job.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).