...life can be translucent

Menu

38.2.4.6 >24- Soulmate

marybluesky

visitor
Reaction score
Hello. Happy New Year:):hugs:

I asked about my soulmate - What happens between me and my soulmate- this winter. The result: 38.2.4.6 >24

I'm going through a time of "opposition and hardship" (38) in the matters of love.
38.2 is about meeting a "master", a "lord", in a narrow alley- in difficult times that don't allow being openly in a relationship. In 38.4 one who is tired of loneliness meets a like-minded man and joins him despite of the risks. And 38.6 says a robber is indeed a matrimonial alley- someone who can't win the other's trust at first turns to be a good companion.
Hexagram 24 can show the return of a soulmate into my life- or a new beginnings for myself.

My take is, the "master/lord" of 38.2 refers to the soulmate, while the man/matrimonial alley of 38.4 & 38.6 is rather a kindred spirit who joins the lonely subject in a hard time- and reduces her sorrows-, without necessarily being her soulmate. So, I can't be with my soulmate despite meeting him briefly; while another man enters my life and becomes a good lover, although I didn't initially count him as such.
There are two guys I can think of when talking about the soulmate & the other man, although I'm not sure.

I'll appreciate your comments.

radiofreewill

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Happy New Year, marybluesky!

“What happens between me and my soulmate ~ this winter?”
38.2.4.6 to 24 ~ You discover that your soulmate is not of this world.

I associate this with the toss and reading of a woman on a visionquest?

All of the yin positions (lines 2, 4 and 6) are changing from yang to yin ~ they are “returning” to their primordial state ~ receptive to the Way ~ and naturally responding with transformative development.

If you don’t mind having some fun with your toss ~ have you, perhaps, seen the movie “Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon” and meditated on the question:

Tragedy or Triumph?

I think it will inform your reading and help clarify what’s really important to you at this time in your life?

If, upon reflection, you find that you are, in fact, feeling pulled inexorably towards the spiritual, then going for it now ~ while you are blessed with lots of solitude and no active romantic involvements ~ might be the ‘right’ thing for you?

Then, when the springtime comes, your energy can soar...

I hope this helps!

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
What happens between me and my soulmate- this winter. The result: 38.2.4.6 >24

Soulmate questions can be very personal things and are always best answered through the insights and intuitions of the asker. That said, here's a bit of fun to chew over.

What's going to happen is......

Hex 38: There will be a seed change coming out of the tension you now are holding- a sense of discernment will grow in you and new ways of being will come to the fore.
line 2 - you will have insights from strange encounters, some not always pleasant but each will bring it's own value and growth to you.
line 4 - things will move and at times you may feel alone and even afraid; this is all as it needs to be and by the end your heart will be free to sing its song
line 6 - allow the tune it sings to wash the past away

Hex 24: A journey of self knowledge where love and spirit will return.

Good luck

marybluesky

visitor
Reaction score
UPDATE:
I had near to no contact with the guy I considered to be my soulmate, who is an old friend, until the very last days of winter- the same day my book was published- when he called and invited me to a party I didn't went to. A few days later he called me and some friends to go on a journey together which I accepted and it turned out to be an exceptional event for me where both of us finally admitted having had romantic feelings for each other, although nothing romantic happened & we're still no more than friends because he is in a relationship.
So the Opposition (38) between me and my soulmate gave place to his Return (24).
To me the journey depicts 38.2: "meeting a master in a lane". In my initial post I wrote:
38.2 is about meeting a "master", a "lord", in a narrow alley- in difficult times that don't allow being openly in a relationship.
That exactly describes my situation.
As for the other two lines, they may either refer to the end of my alienation from the soulmate- though not in an ideal way-, or me getting closer to the other guy I mentioned: at the beginning I had nothing more than a not-so-huge-crush on him and wasn't sure if he wanted to get closer & be in a relationship with me; but over time we started to be more & more open to each other.

But it's not all the story: I went through an internal journey as well. When I started this thread, I saw myself unable to fall in love; to experience that magic feeling again with someone other than the guy I considered my soulmate. I felt alienated (38) which isn't the case at all now. During the winter my emotional state changed little by little and I became receptive again, ready to fall passionately in love, to have a "muse" again :).
All of the yin positions (lines 2, 4 and 6) are changing from yang to yin ~ they are “returning” to their primordial state ~ receptive to the Way ~ and naturally responding with transformative development... Then, when the springtime comes, your energy can soar...
What's going to happen is......

Hex 38: There will be a seed change coming out of the tension you now are holding- a sense of discernment will grow in you and new ways of being will come to the fore.
line 2 - you will have insights from strange encounters, some not always pleasant but each will bring it's own value and growth to you.
line 4 - things will move and at times you may feel alone and even afraid; this is all as it needs to be and by the end your heart will be free to sing its song
line 6 - allow the tune it sings to wash the past away

Hex 24: A journey of self knowledge where love and spirit will return.
Yes; I just see, sense, how the past is washed away. Everything is transformed.

Accurate, insightful interpretations. Thanks!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).