...life can be translucent

Menu

15.4 to 62

Lettuce

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I have heard it is one of the flattest lines in the iching. Is there any hope of this line being positive.I need to retrieve some list files. I have tried restoring deleted files but they are corrupt, I gave tried my iCloud-too much time has passed to retrieve them.I am now trying my back up service. My last chance if any hope.My question was will I retrieve these files I need 15.4 to 62 doesn’t, on first impressions, seem ver positive. But could 62 be the background to my problem ie my files are lying lie somewhere, hidden/irretrievable and 15.4 is steady but persistent efforts pay off with a positive result.Am I just being too hopeful.Any help would be greatly appreciated Happy new year to you all!Lettuce

Lettuce

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry my spelling is so bad! 15.4 to 62 appears not so positive but could there be any hope receiving this line

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
I think the outcome is hopeful but I don’t think it will be you who retrieves the fles. You may need some small assistance.

Lettuce

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks Rosada. I certainly will need assistance. I will know in a few days so I’ll keep you posted. Wish me luck!!!

Lettuce

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks Rosada. I certainly will need assistance. I will know in a few days so I’ll keep you posted. Wish me luck!!!

Lettuce

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all,I thought I would keep you in the loop. I tried to retrieve files via Dropbox and no success so far. I am no trying to retrieve them from my memory card. Let’s hope this succeeds. I threw the coins too see if I would be successful and I got 46.5 to 48.I cant help thinking it is saying I need to dig deeper and with slow methodical steps I’ll get there. I kind of got that feeling from the first reading. I’ll keep you posted!! And please wish me luck x

Lettuce

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Unfortunately they were never able to retrieve the files. Well, they were a pro retrieve them but they were corrupt and unfixable.It has left me a bit baffled by the reading 46.5 to 48. That seems to say progress will be made but I am a novice so probably not seeing something. Or should I try alternative methods to retrieve the files. I feel I should really give up. Oh well. Thanks for your helpful readings x

F

Freedda

Lettuce, I am a bit curious and confused. You posted this thread about missing computer files and say you got 15.4 > 62 in response, but then you throw 46.5 to 48 into the mix?

And ... you also have a thread here about a job offer (and your relationship with a married man?) which is also 15.4 > 62?

So, within a few week's time you got the same response to two different questions?

And then you ask about 16uc, but I'm not sure if this is a general question about the hexagram itself - which would be better to post under 'exploring divination' - or are you asking this in relation to a particular unasked question?

Thanks.

Lettuce

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t understand what the problem is. I am giving an update of the outcome to help all those who were kind enough to assist me in interpreting my readings. I am baffled

D

diamanda

Lettuce,

Freedda obviously missed the bit where you wrote:

I am no trying to retrieve them from my memory card. Let’s hope this succeeds. I threw the coins too see if I would be successful and I got 46.5 to 48.

46.5 > 48 shows going step by step into a repository. I suggest you access your memory card and your computer, and any other storage devices, via the My Computer function (or whatever else it's called on your device). Go into each and every folder through there. There are sometimes hidden files, or even temporary files, located in places we don't know. I believe you've got a chance.

Lettuce

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks Diamanda. Yes, maybe I should not give up just yet. I’ll keep trying!

Lettuce

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
i have tried everything to retrieve the files to no avail. They may still be hiding somewhere in my computer but I have had hd's, memory cards and backup drives scanned and nothing :(

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
And ... you also have a thread here about a job offer (and your relationship with a married man?) which is also 15.4 > 62?

So, within a few week's time you got the same response to two different questions?

Not only that, but both threads have been resurrected again today. They are side by side at the top of Shared Readings right now. How odd.

I am also baffled by the computer file readings as both of them do sound hopeful. But it sounds like you got professional help with it?
Well, they were a pro retrieve them but they were corrupt and unfixable.

It does boggle the mind, though, that you seem to have had copies of the files in at least 4 different places (iCloud, "back up service," Dropbox, memory card) and neither you nor professionals were able to retrieve them from any of those? Yikes. Here I've been going along thinking one backup is plenty. :hug:

Lettuce

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
as an update the files were never found. thanks everyone for your feedback

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that, Lettuce :( . Thank you for updating.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).