and its Spanish version:

I Ching - Carta Natal e interpretación oracular

and also
p>La raíz del YiJing (I Ching)

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
Here they are.

Enoslong, if you're still around, can you explain the source of your method for finding a natal hexagram? Is this your own creation?

enoslong

visitor
Reaction score
Method to find the natal hexagram

Here they are.Enoslong, if you're still around, can you explain the source of your method for finding a natal hexagram? Is this your own creation?
Hi Hillary
Yes it is of my own creation, thank you for asking.
I know there are other, more traditional ways, to get a natal hexagram, but they are long and complex.
I created this method because I wanted to provide a way that was easier to use than traditional Chinese methods, but also mathematically sound, in the sense that the different hexagrams and mutating lines are randomly assigned to different years and times.
The Natal Hexagram is obtained from the date and local time of birth. The exact time is not mandatory, but by knowing the time, it is possible to get a much clearer description of a person's life chances (mutating lines).
The steps to get the Natal Hexagram are:
  • Get the upper trigram, corresponding to the year of birth.
  • Get the lower trigram, corresponding to the month and day of birth.
  • Get the changing lines, which depend on the local time of birth.
Taking the two trigrams and the changing lines, we can see which hexagram/s we have.
To obtain both trigrams and the changing lines (if any), the consultant simply checks some tables.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).