...life can be translucent

Menu

An Experience: Cast & Tangible Result - Payment 13.4.5 >22

marybluesky

visitor
Reaction score
This morning I asked the I-Ching "Will I be paid some of my wage today?" (there has been long delays in payment) and got 13.4.5 > 22

My read: People in Harmony (13)- I read it as people at work- who interact in a Graceful (22) manner.
13.4: "The fourth line, undivided, shows its subject mounted on the city wall; but he does not proceed to make the attack he contemplates. There will be good fortune." Although I have been repeatedly talking with my superior about the payment, it didn't happen...
13.5: "In the fifth line, undivided, the representative of the union of men first wails and cries out, and then laughs. His great host conquers, and he and the subject of the second line meet together." While my negotiations haven't been successful at first, now there is a better communication. If I manage to meet "the great host"- my boss- and talk to him, I will be paid.

The result: Early in the morning, my superior asked if I've been paid and I said no (13.4: mounting the city wall but not proceeding to make the attack). He (had?) informed my boss about the matter (there will be good fortune).
My boss called me then (13.5: the meeting secured by the great host), and he informed me not only some money has been put into my bank account, but he is going to arrange my insurance- I have a self-employed insurance now. That's a long story. So my work conditions will improve(the opponents of it have been overcome).

So was my cast and its tangible result :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).