...life can be translucent

Menu

37>line 5>22 marriage prediction

U

usilser

I was always a girl who were dreaming of getting married and having my own family...and as much I want it, it never happens...
So my question was If ever will happen...
hex 37- line 5 - hex 22

hex 37 The family. The king approaches his family. "no fear".
hex 22 Public image. Marriage is a public image, isn't it?

I believe the answer is auspicious for my question but I am not sure.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I was always a girl who were dreaming of getting married and having my own family...and as much I want it, it never happens...
So my question was If ever will happen...
hex 37- line 5 - hex 22

hex 37 The family. The king approaches his family. "no fear".
hex 22 Public image. Marriage is a public image, isn't it?

I believe the answer is auspicious for my question but I am not sure.

It does seem auspicious for your question but it also kind of puts you in charge of whether it happens or not.

Have you considered being more proactive ? A good dating site for example or singles clubs ?

chingching

visitor
Reaction score
other possibilities for line 5
- it's ok to not be married, nothing to fear
- when a kind arrives he'll already have a household, nothing to fear
- you as the king

or as in Carol Anthony's, which is lovely:
"The king symbolizes the way the Sage relates to us, his family. Love, not fear, is the basis of this relationship, therefore, it can be trusted. This love is his ceaseless caring and belief in our superior potential. It provides an example of the selfless loyalty we may, in turn, develop towards others-- as a king to his family."

And applying that to what trojina has already said, perhaps a selfless loyalty to your own desire to be married will help you to be proactive in a way that contains both practicality and sacredness.

marybluesky

visitor
Reaction score
Will my marriage ever happen? hex 37- line 5 - hex 22

You'll have a Family (37) that brings you Grace (22).
37.5: "The king comes to have a home; no worry, it is fortunate." A "kingly" man approaches you to start a family. I think this line talks about a dominant/powerful/successful man who may intimidate you at first, but turns to a good husband later.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
I see these hexagrams as being an image of your current state. You are 22 Dreaming of being 37.5 Married. That doesn’t tell us if your dream will come true or not but I can see why Trojina wondered if getting this line might be meant as a nudge for you to do more to make it happen.

I think of the lyric, “Some day my prince will come.”

U

usilser

Have you considered being more proactive ? A good dating site for example or singles clubs ?

I don't trust dating sites, I am very reserved. Also, in my country we don't have singles clubs.
I just hope that I will find a partner that I will have a stable relationship. Actually, I asked if I will have a stable relationship this year: hex 31, line 1, to hex 49. I think the answer doesn't show anything about a stable relationship.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I don't trust dating sites, I am very reserved. Also, in my country we don't have singles clubs.
I just hope that I will find a partner that I will have a stable relationship. Actually, I asked if I will have a stable relationship this year: hex 31, line 1, to hex 49. I think the answer doesn't show anything about a stable relationship.

I don't trust dating sites either but the thing is I think once one is past college age (don't know how old you are) it can be very hard to meet men whom one might be interested because one doesn't come across them in daily life. Leaving it up to fate and chance is a bit random. If for example one works with mainly women and goes out with girl friends socially you can end up with a lot of very good girl friends and no men. The old advice pages used to suggest going to night classes and so on but again they can be mainly women. Hence if you really want to marry and have kids and you feel that's your calling in life (and as chingching said it's fine not to be married) I think you have to be proactive and at least in singles clubs and dating sites you know the people are looking for partners.. There are some more respectable dating sites out there you could try ?

I've made a suggestion and you have just blocked it and asked another fatalistic question.

31.1 shows a fairly weak intent to do anything about it. The toes move, nothing much is happening yet. Perhaps there is someone faintly interested in you but he hasn't made a move yet ? Perhaps you need to encourage someone.

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
Another take:
Yes you could get married,
But you'll have to get over the fear of the men that approach you.

Do you turn men away?
Do you just not realize when they are interested? Are you extremely finicky?

mulberry

visitor
Reaction score
My experience with 37.5 has been extremely auspicious over the years. It was the cast I received when I was concerned about the outcome of leaving my full-time job to care for my daughter (rather than use daycare or a nanny) and it was absolutely the best choice. My worries about the financial side of things did not come to pass.

But I agree with Trojina and the others that it requires work on your part. I think you should reconsider dating sites. Recently there have been some new ones, including one that only allows women to make the first contact/send the first message (I think it's called Bumble). A friend of mine met her fiance on that site. I have known several other marriages to come about through other sites, to the point that it now seems normal. With 37.5 you must take action. 31.1 is very vague, you don't move very far with that one. I think with 49 in the picture you must take radical action. Best of luck!

U

usilser

Another take:
Yes you could get married,
But you'll have to get over the fear of the men that approach you.

Do you turn men away?
Do you just not realize when they are interested? Are you extremely finicky?

Interesting point.. Yes, perhaps you are right... The truth is, I am reserved and I don't show my feelings when I like somebody... You gave me food for thought

U

usilser

I don't trust dating sites either but the thing is I think once one is past college age (don't know how old you are) it can be very hard to meet men whom one might be interested because one doesn't come across them in daily life. Leaving it up to fate and chance is a bit random. If for example one works with mainly women and goes out with girl friends socially you can end up with a lot of very good girl friends and no men. The old advice pages used to suggest going to night classes and so on but again they can be mainly women. Hence if you really want to marry and have kids and you feel that's your calling in life (and as chingching said it's fine not to be married) I think you have to be proactive and at least in singles clubs and dating sites you know the people are looking for partners.. There are some more respectable dating sites out there you could try ?

I've made a suggestion and you have just blocked it and asked another fatalistic question.

31.1 shows a fairly weak intent to do anything about it. The toes move, nothing much is happening yet. Perhaps there is someone faintly interested in you but he hasn't made a move yet ? Perhaps you need to encourage someone.

I really appreciate your suggestions Trojina and I will think about dating sites.

As about your interpretation of 31.1, I will think if there is anyone I need to encourage... But I believe I must encourage myself to be much more proactive...

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).