...life can be translucent

Menu

How do I formulate an objective for my class? 32.2.3>16

Litbyfireflies

visitor
Reaction score
I feel called to draw on all my experience and knowledge to teach a class that I feel would be valuable for many people. I feel it is my life's work to do this. I have almost all the information, and know how to deliver the information. But I'm struggling with an objective, how to explain succinctly what the class is about, so I can start advertising and look for venues. The class is about community, communication, relationship. It draws on my experience being a nanny for 11 homeschooled children, how I helped them create harmony I the household without using force, only each child's natural talent, my experience being a private music instructor for 15 years and how teaching an instrument to people is different for each student, my experience of performing professionally, the relationship between plants in a forest ecology, my experience of being an herbalist, poisonous plants and healing herbs, my failure at creating an intentional community based on agriculture, experience training dogs. The class is based on Shamanism, Gaianism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity, Taoism, nonviolent communication, and of course, my experience of being in a controlling relationship. I asked "how do I formulate an objective for my class?" Answer: 32 2.3>16I don't understand line 3. Im thinking it may be saying that I shouldn't create the objective with intent of interesting more people, but keep it very personal?Any help will be an honor to receive, beyond measure.

Litbyfireflies

visitor
Reaction score
I just spent long quality of time reflecting on this. It might be saying, 32, that I may not be ready to present the class. Line 2, there is more information to be added, or experience to be had. Line 3, fluctuating between hope and fear, that I may not be able to clarify any questions potential class participants may have. And 16, keep gathering and let myself be carried away.

radiofreewill

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Litbyfireflies,

"How do I formulate an objective for my class?"
32.2.3 to 16 ~ What is the timeless truth that finds Joy in the midst of the ups and downs of life?

While community, communication and relationship sound important structurally to your message, they can be both good and bad? What makes the difference? What integrating insights do you have that can serve as constant guidelines more powerful than the struggle to realize them in our deeply conflicted world?

I hope this helps?

Many Blessings

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
"How do I formulate an objective for my class?"
32.2.3 to 16

You formulate an objective for your class by.....

Hex 32: Keep on doing what you are doing and gradually narrow down your choices
line 2 - keep the objective simple and don't get caught up in negative or wild thinking
line 3 - this is well within your capabilities however you need to trust in yourself and fully evaluate what you are actually offering
Hex16: Enjoy the whole process - the rough and the smooth. Things will fall into place if you allow them to....it's all part of your life's work coming to fruition.

Good Luck

Last edited:

Litbyfireflies

visitor
Reaction score
Good evening, radiofreewill! Thank you for taking the time and consideration to respond. Your questions are like a treasure with so many layers of understanding embedded within them! So very helpful and giving me clearer direction.

Litbyfireflies

visitor
Reaction score
My_key, deep gratitude felt for your response. I felt a surge of soft power reflecting from your interpretation, and kind of felt you as a guru giving me wise support. I have experienced that so rarely and it is sure welcome.

GeraldC

visitor
Reaction score
Maybe it's a foolish thing to say, but probably you will get more insight if you frame your question in a way like this: "What would be a good theme in order to blend all important topics into an objective?" Or simply: "What would be an appropriate objective for my class"?
I'm quite a noob, but for me your answer is mostly about discipline. If you are prepared enough (16) you need to keep on thinking and planning and writing about it (32.2) otherwise you probably wouldn't come up with a good objective (32.3). I don't know if you feel that would be a very helpful answer, but it would totally fit your question. Maybe it's a nice idea to give it a try and ask more directly for inspiration? Just a thought.:bows:

Litbyfireflies

visitor
Reaction score
Well thank you, GeraldC. Good suggestion to ask yi directly for inspiration. And I can always improve the way I ask questions! Not foolish at all.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).