...life can be translucent

Menu

27 > - 3- 4-6 > 55

U

usilser

After my last relationship that was almost without sex... I am so craving for something new full of sex :)blush:)
So, will I have a partner and a lot of sex with him?
hex 27, 3,4,6 hex 55
hunger to abundance... I am not surprised from the answer... I am so hungry.... like the tiger in line 4... but I will find the source of nourishment (line 6) and I will have abundance of sex?

D

diamanda

will I have a partner and a lot of sex with him?
27.3.4.6 > 55

This totally depends on your own actions, according to the cast.

Line 27.3 advises to never go for 'food' that is not really food. For example, if you're hungry you shouldn't eat a lollipop. If you're craving a partner and sex with your partner, you shouldn't have any dealings at all with guys who can't offer you that. I got this line once about a tenancy situation where the tenant wanted to move into a flat without paying "for the first three months" (!). So first, you need to choose who you go after, with practicality in mind. If the guy is a 'lollipop' then just don't go that way.

Line 27.4 advises that when we're really hungry we should really hunt ruthlessly to find food. So if you don't put in a lot of effort, then the 'food' will not magically appear on your dish.

And as a last step, 27.6 advises to act as if you are the food. Once you have discarded the lollipops, and once you have found a decent guy, show extreme confidence and play hard to get.

If you do all these steps, then 55 promises abundance.

U

usilser

Diamanda thank you for commenting and helping me to interpret the advice of Iching. So I will move far away from 'lollipop' guys who can't offer me what I want;)!

But...The truth is what I want is not a relationship with sex and that's all.
I want so much a stable partner, I want to have kids (even 1 is enough). I don't even know if my fate is to have my own family. After every breakup I feel so pessimistic. I asked 'what should I do to have the partner that I will have a family with'
Hex 39, lines 5,6 Hex 52
I am not surprised from the hexagram 39. There is obstruction or impasse. I should find friends to help me. If I go ahead I will be obstructed for one more time. Should I remain where I am and meet the great man? Who is the great man? The man that I am waiting for? So confused... and after the obstruction there is resting and non action. Is it impossible to act? Any help for interpretation here please?

I had a similar question here: https://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?27217-37-gt-line-5-gt-22-marriage-prediction

D

diamanda

Usilser, it's completely unrealistic to expect to find a guy who:

- Will provide you with lots of great sex
- AND he will want to settle down with you
- AND he will want children with you
- AND he will remain faithful and you'll live happily ever after

How many real families do you know who totally fit the above description? I know none. And I know a lot of people.

I do know a few more or less 'successful' families, who look perfect on the outside.

• In one of them, when the man occasionally had a bad temper the woman just shut up. Even when he cheated, she pretended to not notice. That's because she absolutely didn't want a divorce. He was otherwise a good man, fun to be with, and rich. He treated her very nicely for the majority of the time.
  • In another, the man is a bit naive with a few negligible flaws. He is considerably older than her. The woman has the upper hand. He is not rich, but he's a totally faithful and devoted husband. He treats her amazingly all the time.
  • In a third one, the man constantly cheats but the woman pretends to not notice. She's quite hypocritical about it, e.g. she'll say things like "oh he travels to X country often as he really wants to learn the language". Her husband is very rich, and he's almost always nice to her. She comes from a very conservative family where divorce is unthinkable.

It's totally different to aim for a guy who will provide you with lots of sex, and totally different to aim for a guy who is a family guy. You need a different mind-set, and you need different tacticts. As about your question on your other thread, if you will ever marry, that's a fatalistic question (fatalistic means no tactic and no action required on your part). Do you see the difference? We need to know what we're aiming for (money? sex? character? stability? prestige? etc.) and act accordingly. We can't aim for someone who has it ALL - that's impossible and please forget about it as it only happens in films and fairy tales.

My point is, you are approaching the whole issue with very confused thinking. On your very first thread on this forum, your ex had (again) broken up with you, and yet you wrote that you wanted to marry him. Please question yourself, and your inner attitude. Why on earth would you ever want to marry a guy who consistently treated you so badly, and showed you so many times that he's not marriage material?

I totally understand why you feel pessimistic after every break-up. The older we get, the more difficult it becomes to find a steady partner (or any partner). Please think things through, realistically and pragmatically.

what should I do to have the partner that I will have a family with?
39.5.6 > 52

Line 39.5 advises to ask good friends of yours if they know anyone suitable for you. OR, it could also mean that you already know someone (a friend) who would actually be a good husband. Line 39.6 perhaps shows that this will be the end of searching for you, and you will finally have stability (52).

marybluesky

visitor
Reaction score
What should I do to have the partner that I will have a family with? Hex 39, lines 5,6 Hex 52

You should find a way from the current impasse (39) to a stable relationship (52).Hexagram 52 is about stability & keeping together.
39.5: "In the midst of the greatest obstructions, friends come." Someone is willing to help you amidst these troubles. Be open to the help.
39.6: "Going afoot, coming with swelled head; auspicious; beneficial to see a great man." If you blindly jump into another relationship chances are you'll be disappointed again. So, meet a knowledgeable person who can guide you toward more stable & satisfying relationships. Sounds like a consultant.
Good Luck!

U

usilser

Usilser, it's completely unrealistic to expect to find a guy who:

- Will provide you with lots of great sex
- AND he will want to settle down with you
- AND he will want children with you
- AND he will remain faithful and you'll live happily ever after

How many real families do you know who totally fit the above description? I know none. And I know a lot of people.

I do know a few more or less 'successful' families, who look perfect on the outside.

• In one of them, when the man occasionally had a bad temper the woman just shut up. Even when he cheated, she pretended to not notice. That's because she absolutely didn't want a divorce. He was otherwise a good man, fun to be with, and rich. He treated her very nicely for the majority of the time.
  • In another, the man is a bit naive with a few negligible flaws. He is considerably older than her. The woman has the upper hand. He is not rich, but he's a totally faithful and devoted husband. He treats her amazingly all the time.
  • In a third one, the man constantly cheats but the woman pretends to not notice. She's quite hypocritical about it, e.g. she'll say things like "oh he travels to X country often as he really wants to learn the language". Her husband is very rich, and he's almost always nice to her. She comes from a very conservative family where divorce is unthinkable.

It's totally different to aim for a guy who will provide you with lots of sex, and totally different to aim for a guy who is a family guy. You need a different mind-set, and you need different tacticts. As about your question on your other thread, if you will ever marry, that's a fatalistic question (fatalistic means no tactic and no action required on your part). Do you see the difference? We need to know what we're aiming for (money? sex? character? stability? prestige? etc.) and act accordingly. We can't aim for someone who has it ALL - that's impossible and please forget about it as it only happens in films and fairy tales.

My point is, you are approaching the whole issue with very confused thinking. On your very first thread on this forum, your ex had (again) broken up with you, and yet you wrote that you wanted to marry him. Please question yourself, and your inner attitude. Why on earth would you ever want to marry a guy who consistently treated you so badly, and showed you so many times that he's not marriage material?

I totally understand why you feel pessimistic after every break-up. The older we get, the more difficult it becomes to find a steady partner (or any partner). Please think things through, realistically and pragmatically.

what should I do to have the partner that I will have a family with?
39.5.6 > 52

Line 39.5 advises to ask good friends of yours if they know anyone suitable for you. OR, it could also mean that you already know someone (a friend) who would actually be a good husband. Line 39.6 perhaps shows that this will be the end of searching for you, and you will finally have stability (52).

I agree with you diamanda. I am not looking for the Mr. Perfect because I am not perfect either, but what I am looking is a relationship with sex (because my last left me hungry) and to settle down finally! I was never looking for a relationship with only sex, I am not this kind of person.
Hope the answer 39 to 52 is really auspicious for my cast. I will keep my eyes open and I will try to think if there is someone I know that we could be a good match. Thank you for one more time.

U

usilser

What should I do to have the partner that I will have a family with? Hex 39, lines 5,6 Hex 52

You should find a way from the current impasse (39) to a stable relationship (52).Hexagram 52 is about stability & keeping together.
39.5: "In the midst of the greatest obstructions, friends come." Someone is willing to help you amidst these troubles. Be open to the help.
39.6: "Going afoot, coming with swelled head; auspicious; beneficial to see a great man." If you blindly jump into another relationship chances are you'll be disappointed again. So, meet a knowledgeable person who can guide you toward more stable & satisfying relationships. Sounds like a consultant.
Good Luck!

Thank you for your interpretation Mary. I will be open to the help...

Olga Super Star

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
It's totally different to aim for a guy who will provide you with lots of sex, and totally different to aim for a guy who is a family guy. You need a different mind-set, and you need different tacticts.

Sex slowly fades away after the first few years, or at least that’s what they say ;) but there should always be some passion at the beginning of a relationship, even if the “aim” is to start a family.

I agree that, considering most men’s view of women, if you get laid the first night there are not many chances he will fall in love and will want to start a family with you.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).