...life can be translucent

Menu

3 questions , advises

Rob778

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hello!

I thought i could ask 3 questions here instead of making 3 diferent thread.

1. I ask : I do not understand what I do wrong with my life? got 3uch.
2. Council for this year ? got 60 with 2 and 5 to 24. ( line 2 I get it , I haven't done a lot with my life these last 2 years, and i can see it is about time. Line 5 talks about no putting rules on somebody before putting on it self .
3. There is a woman in my work so I ask : Should I try with X? got 46 uch. (now is this step by step or a Yes go ahead, i dont know if the hex 46 uch is good for relationships...Sorry my english not my first language

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Interesting how instead of following protocol you chose to bunch three questions on three very different subjects onto one thread and then you asked what was wrong with your life you got the answer "3. Confusion!" I suspect the IC is advising you to become more orderly both in your personal routine and in following the rules of the world around you.

The advice for the year ahead says you should begin by 60. Limiting your sphere of activity and 24. Return to your more immediate situation. Seems your attention has gotten scattered in too many directions lately. (which could be what's creating all the 3. Difficulty)

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
46. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Small things add up to big things. Yes, try with X but start small. Good luck!

F

Freedda

The first response is 3uc, for your question, 'what is wrong with my life'?

One thing this hexagram suggest is that you approach your life as if the difficulties are just beginning. Perhaps this is a way of unburdening yourself - that it's much easier to look at difficulties as if they're fresh instead of having the weight of history behind them.

Also, one of the names for this hexagram is 'Hindering at the Beginning,' which you might also read as 'hindering at the beginning, and the rest is open' ... to what? ... perhaps something better - but that's assuming you make good, or at least better, choices along the way.

One of these choices could be to enlist the help of others where you can.

Another might be to take some time to be more discerning in your life: to make distinctions (and choices) between what may be bad or hurtful, and that which may be good and helpful; to 'sort warp from weft.' Sometimes bad things happen that we can't really know about, but often they are the result of bad choices we make along the way.

You could see the hexagram's image as a small, new plant exposed to rain - it perhaps needs your help to protect it from danger or being washed away, especially being washed away by negative emotions - and perhaps also hidden traumas and wounds. But with attention, healing and good choices that same rain will help the plant grow and thrive.

Best, David.

D

diamanda

I do not understand what I do wrong with my life? 03 unchanging
Your circumstances are confusing and unstable, and you don't have enough people to help you.

Council for this year ? 60.2.5 > 24
Go out and move more, don't eat too many sweets, don't overspend. It will be a relatively easy year.

There is a woman in my work so I ask : Should I try with X? 46 unchanging
X is not a good match, but don't worry, there will be someone else for you this year.

Rob778

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting how instead of following protocol you chose to bunch three questions on three very different subjects onto one thread and then you asked what was wrong with your life you got the answer "3. Confusion!" I suspect the IC is advising you to become more orderly both in your personal routine and in following the rules of the world around you.

Sorry rosada yes I didnt read the protocol my bad , gues i has in a hurry and little bit anger(wont happen again) , anyway when i saw the hex 60 I was thinking more like i have limit my self ,because like i said in my first post i havent done nothing only work and home(not having "a social life") nothing more so the picture fit with the limitations about my situation , is not like i wake up and i gone do this or that , just to clarify.

46. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Small things add up to big things. Yes, try with X but start small. Good luck! ------- yes I was afraid you will say that one step by time , anyway thanks for your answer.

The first response is 3uc, for your question, 'what is wrong with my life'? my question was like what I do wrong ,not like what is wrong with my life ,but i dont know if so important becuase what you wrote make sense in my situation anyway ,very good advise in general about to make good choices in life .

You could see the hexagram's image as a small, new plant exposed to rain - it perhaps needs your help to protect it from danger or being washed away, especially being washed away by negative emotions - and perhaps also hidden traumas and wounds. But with attention, healing and good choices that same rain will help the plant grow and thrive. I will take this good advise in back of my mind and now I kind understand more about hex 3 uch thanks David

Rob778

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I do not understand what I do wrong with my life? 03 unchanging
Your circumstances are confusing and unstable, and you don't have enough people to help you.
Yes agree I have been isolated way to much , and the result of that I cant reach for helpers.

Council for this year ? 60.2.5 > 24
Go out and move more, don't eat too many sweets, don't overspend. It will be a relatively easy year.
Yes , this was my first impression , get out and travel make conections in that sense at least .

There is a woman in my work so I ask : Should I try with X? 46 unchanging
X is not a good match, but don't worry, there will be someone else for you this year. How do you came with this answer? becuase i have been like back and forth with this idea on to woo her but it is always something should I try or should not , and that makes you tired of this mind set. My last thought was no more this woman ( when the yi gave me that answer) the 46 is no good for woo.... and how do you know I will meet someone,,, pure guess :). thanks

D

diamanda

Yes , this was my first impression , get out and travel make conections in that sense at least .
Go out yes, connections yes. But travel no. 24 specifically mentions not travelling. 24 is more about coming and going in short distances.

How do you came with this answer? becuase i have been like back and forth with this idea on to woo her but it is always something should I try or should not , and that makes you tired of this mind set. My last thought was no more this woman ( when the yi gave me that answer) the 46 is no good for woo.... and how do you know I will meet someone,,, pure guess :). thanks
You asked if you should, and you got an unchanging hexagram. That, for me, means 'no'. However, because 46 says 'don't worry', that means to me that you'll find someone else. Last year I had asked about a certain week, if I would get any job interviews from the applications I had sent, and got that answer. I interpreted it similar to what I told you ("not this week, but don't worry") and indeed the week after that I got an interview. So I'm hoping that it means something similar in your case - not this woman, but don't worry there will be another.

Rob778

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Go out yes, connections yes. But travel no. 24 specifically mentions not travelling. 24 is more about coming and going in short distances.

Ok I am glad you told about the 24 on short distances, I was wander if i should take some trips this year, but guess not, I think i will follow this advise . It is any conection line 2 with 5 like saying ok get out more do some conections and line 5 by that you show that even with limits that I have can still make something good about anything ? I am only a beginner here so I am guessing . But the part of putting rules on others dont know how it fits.

You asked if you should, and you got an unchanging hexagram. That, for me, means 'no'. However, because 46 says 'don't worry', that means to me that you'll find someone else. Last year I had asked about a certain week, if I would get any job interviews from the applications I had sent, and got that answer. I interpreted it similar to what I told you ("not this week, but don't worry") and indeed the week after that I got an interview. So I'm hoping that it means something similar in your case - not this woman, but don't worry there will be another.

Aha, that make sense I hope you are right . I forgot to read the imagen of the hex 46 uch , I wander if the Yi was telling me something like "no this time but eventually will be another women" sense it was unchanging , sorry if I repeat my self , trying to understand the Yi. Thanks for clarifying

Last edited:

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Perhaps your impulse to post three questions together were evidence of an on going discussion you were having with the I Ching about this girl...

You, "What I do wrong with my life?'

I Ching "You try to do too much and you don't know where to begin."

You, "Hmm. Okay, then what do you suggest I focus on this year?"

I Ching, "Limit your concerns to relationships with people and surroundings you feel most at home with, people with whom you feel an inner intuitive heart-to-heart unspoken understanding, people you know you will forgive no matter what they've done, people you know will forgive you no matter what you have done. These people are the kind of helpers you need to make it easier for you to sort through the 3. Confusion."

You,"Well then, what about this girl at work? Should I try or is she too far outside my circle of influence?"

The I Ching, "She is outside your group but not too far. Think how 45. represents a group and 46. is reaching beyond the usual group boundaries. To extend beyond the circle of influence can be a bit scary (remember what happened to the dragon in 1.6 when he dared to fly beyond the group agreed upon reality! Remorse!), but 46 tells how growth is possible without chaos. However, in view of the fact your immediate guidance is to 24. Return to friends and loved ones, I suggest you make a point of strengthening ties with loved ones and other friends at work first. "Love" everyone at work as you strengthen your love for this woman so no one will feel jealous or left out of your happiness."

just my interpretation. Rosada

Rob778

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Rosada

Perhaps your impulse to post three questions together were evidence of an on going discussion you were having with the I Ching about this girl...

Maybe it was ,but these questions i didn't maken them the same day all 3 , it was more like after the new year I ask "Council for this year" and after a couple of days the other one, except the "What I do wrong with my life?" This one I made it yesterday . So I thought i could post 3 different questions most relativ for my interest .
One can easily misinterpret the Yi when one is angry or panic mode, questions like why my life like that or I'm bored with my life e.g. Wander thats why the yi give me the 3 uch , becuase I had questions lik these yesterday .

You, "What I do wrong with my life?'
I Ching "You try to do too much and you don't know where to begin."
Maybe I want much to do and don't know where to begin , that make sense!

You, "Hmm. Okay, then what do you suggest I focus on this year?"

I Ching, "Limit your concerns to relationships with people and surroundings you feel most at home with, people with whom you feel an inner intuitive heart-to-heart unspoken understanding, people you know you will forgive no matter what they've done, people you know will forgive you no matter what you have done. These people are the kind of helpers you need to make it easier for you to sort through the 3. Confusion."

That make sense too, good advise rosada really dificult to find people who your could talk to in a sense of understanding .

The I Ching, "She is outside your group but not too far. Think how 45. represents a group and 46. is reaching beyond the usual group boundaries. To extend beyond the circle of influence can be a bit scary (remember what happened to the dragon in 1.6 when he dared to fly beyond the group agreed upon reality! Remorse!), but 46 tells how growth is possible without chaos. However, in view of the fact your immediate guidance is to 24. Return to friends and loved ones, I suggest you make a point of strengthening ties with loved ones and other friends at work first. "Love" everyone at work as you strengthen your love for this woman so no one will feel jealous or left out of your happiness."

I dont know rosada for me feels more like no match , was tired of this on and off signal she make , but I know she liked me at some point , but I couldn't figure out what that hell she want ,and also she is with somebody else and she is older than me ....so I drop the whole ....but thanks anyway .
I will stick with part of "return to friends and loved ones, I suggest you make a point of strengthening ties with loved ones and other friends at work first."

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).