Menu

Missing friend: hexagram 40uc and hexagram 15.1.2.3 »19

EmMacha

visitor
Reaction score
My friend is missing since last week.
On Monday it became quite worrying, people had set up a FB group:
http://bit.do/findrobmurray.

I know him, have brought him to gatherings, hung out, he's a very likable sort of guy, but he wasn't very well in himself the ast few months, superficially seemed like you much partying, but looked like a deeper mental health thing then.

He was definitely going through something.

Anyway, Monday, i asked Yi about it, about him, and I got hexagram 40 uc, release, horns, liberation.

I took this to mean that he's releasing or letting go of whatever caused him to be turning dark...

Also advice to open up... embrace the online group, join the efforts if I can... so I did.
And I noticed how many people loved him, how many people went out of their way to go put up posters, search for him, do everything they could.

So powerful, the love liberated here!

He's touched and reached to so many hearts!

But, still no confirmed sighting since tues 8th, coastguard search has been out already, going again tomorrow.

So, im feeling this awful sadness and dread, The whole city, county, country, a network of people all over the world, festival crews etc... we are all fearing the worst now. : (
So i asked Yi again, about it, about him
and got:
Hexagram 15.1.2.3 » 19
first glance, it seeks to be about the FB group, and myself in it:
line 3: Encouraging balancing. A noble one brings to completion. Auspicious
Do what you do, as good as you are. You don't have to strive for results or recognition. Just doing and being what you can does the job, it will attract results and people. Being what you are matters more than showing what you are.
(Changes to hex.2)

Line 2: Expressing balancing. Determination auspicious
The best way to work together is to express oneself in a true way, free from any false notes like pride, false sentimentality, hypocrisy. True to one's own nature. Everybody will listen to inner value without pretensions. If you need a partner, search for one like this.
(Changes to hex.46)

Initial line: A very balancing noble one. Benefit of crossing the great river. Auspicious.
Words are stronger than weapons. Granting everyone his own life and honor means one's own life and honor will not be attacked and one's road will not be blocked. And the best remedy against war? - trading and exchanging goods and sports.
(Changes to hex.36)

Just not sure what else it could mean right now, feeling a sense of sadness, and waiting

marybluesky

visitor
Reaction score
Hello EmMacha

Sorry for what you have gone trough. It's hard to talk & guess about such situations, but I dare to give my opinion.
After seeing hexagram 40 my immediate intuition was that your friend is liberated, released from difficulties. While the result may refer to "the ultimate liberation" from the life's hardship, it can be as simple as cutting all contacts & escaping far away. I know people who've disappeared like that. Your second reading confirms this: crossing the great river- taking a big decision- to recover one's equilibrium.
Anyway, there has been a big change & your friend is calm(er) now.
I wait for you to update.

EmMacha

visitor
Reaction score
Sorry replying a little late: it's been a sad weekend.
Yes 40uc liberation; appears he d did fall in the river and drowned.
No body found yet, but a huge effort to search for him, many people joining together in sorrow and Love.

As regards the hexagram 15 cast, yes it seems that it was advice for me (and others) relating to online communications and the Facebook group above.
Someone initially posted that he "entered the water"... then there was an update from the family that he didn't, he "fell backwards" into the river.
I had shared this post, and received a message to delete it, as there was a family update.
Then the person who posted it apologised, saying they were v emotional, and that Rob sat on the bridge, was drunk, and fell backwards into the river.
This seems to echo the 15 cast, to me... moderation and humility in this forum.
Also, so many people posting, circulating things... group work, when there is a huge community, you think of something and someone else is already doing it.
It also told ne, cultivate a humble attitude, view all the others and their process.

Also in the group (which is over 5k now) are people who still believe that he is alive, still looking for a missing person; then theater was some people upset, arguing with others.

Also, there were sightings of him on Wednesday and Thursday, even though there is CCTV footage of him falling into the river Tuesday night.

As regards hexagram 40 uc, yes he was having a tough time, he told many of us he was trying to stop drinking and partying. He actually tried in November, and cut his hair and donated it to Rapunzel charity.
He told someone the week before that he was very upset with himself for going back on the drink.
Its v v v sad, that he didn't get the chance to get help, and overcome this... but the 40uc cast could mean yes, he died, but maybe he felt free of it as he fell?

Who knows, its very tragic, but there is such a strong feeling of communities and tribes connected, such an outpouring of love.
He was a beautiful pure soul, always a little kind word, something nice for everyone.
He was v handsome too, seems half the women of the country have a crush on him! Just such a beautiful smile.

EmMacha

visitor
Reaction score
I cast today about the whole thing, and received hexagram 42 uc.
Increase, Putting bowls out to the raingods

To me, this means keep the positive momentums going, so I would like to ask if I could post a petition here to make the river Corrib safer, as so many lives are lost to it every year, it is Europe's fastest river, and has woefully inadequate safety measures. Once someone falls in, especially this time of year, it is almost certain that they are gone.
The petition has already got 16000 signatures in less than 2 days.
I see this as the 42uc, but also that something will coined of this in relation to drink and drug addiction help and services, especially for young people in this country.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).