...life can be translucent

Menu

Best way to interpret-structural or psycholoical

Status
Not open for further replies.

azzimm

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, A few months ago I asked," What's preventing her from talking instead of just calling and hanging up?" I got very insightful answers from folks. about #13-3>25. All psychological-they all said she is hiding in bushes-suspicion, mistrust-I liked thatcause that's better than indifference and I had been mean to her and she hides in general BUT after reading Tuck cHang at ICHINg 123 I AM CONFUSED. lINE 3 CAN ONLY REFER TO HER, ME OR A RIVAL. cHANG ANALYZES IT from a structural view-where the yin/yang lines are. #13 is about lines 3 and 4, the yang lines, jockeying to ally for fellowship with the only feminine yin line,2 but 3 retreats-"arms in bushes" cause he knows 5 the ruler is too strong and has a natural alliance with 2.Wilhelm comments about distrust are not what the text says- it literally says 3 retreats for 3 yrs.I don't see how 3 can refer to her-she doesn't want an alliance with feminine 2. It can't be me cause I am not hiding-the text is not giving me advise to retreat-it is factually saying that's what 3 is doing. so I can only conclude???? that you can't isolate3 and give a symbolic reading that she's hiding-3 must be a rival( and thus it's nice to think that she is feminine 2 in natural alliance with me(5). The confusion comes because if she has a guy-3- HE COULDNT POSSIBLY KNOW ABOUT ME CAUSE SHE WOULD BE CRAZY TO TELL HIM SHE HAS CALLED AND HUNG UP IN REPOnse TO MY LETTER 15 TIMES IN 3 MONTHS help!!! and thanks in advance!!

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
So, you say you were mean to her.
The reading said she was hiding from you.

If you care about her at all. why would you want to contact her now?, knowing this?

Now, you quickly conclude that there is a rival. Is that more acceptable to you?
Can you not accept that your meanness pushed her away?

marybluesky

visitor
Reaction score
Now, you quickly conclude that there is a rival. Is that more acceptable to you?
Can you not accept that your meanness pushed her away?
I don't know why, but some guys strongly presume that a woman would leave her man ONLY for another man- and nothing else. They don't believe how bad is the effect of behavioral issues on women. It is worse than cheating in my eyes. A man who threats and accuses his woman can scare her to the point that she no longer wants to see and talk to him, let alone be his partner.

D

diamanda

Azzimm, in August 2018 you wrote:

I asked, "Why does Donna call and hang up in response to my letters?" Context-We were connected somewhat 20 yrs ago;then I alienated her. A few months ago I started writing letters for a healing not a relationship.

This is a very bizarre story. So for almost a year now, and after 20 years apart, you decided to start contacting her non-stop for months. And her response is to call you and hang up. Which is equally bizarre.

My question is, how are you going to "heal" by behaving so strangely to a person who is behaving equally strangely?

And, what do you expect - that she remained single for 20 years?

azzimm

visitor
Reaction score
Moss Elk, I have read some of your replies to other folks questions. Your answer absolutely does not address a serious question just like you have a serious question about what the changed hexagram means. You don't address what tuck Chang and others use to get a valid answer-yin/yang placements in the lines. For you to say because i was mean thats why shes pushed away almost has nothing to do with line 3- its a moralsitic response and implies that the psychological approach is the only valid approach but even there you dont delineate why-you make no reference to #13 line 3-regards, azzim

azzimm

visitor
Reaction score
Diamonda, i asked a serious question the approach-which is bettter psychology or structural(looking at the yin yang placements and you dont address that at all you give me some kind of moralistic stuff having nothing to do with the I ching or my specific question that i asked about her nor any analysis of #13 line 3 no whatsoever!

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
My response addressed a serious situation. And when people try to advise you (as in your previous threads), you repel them away because you don't like what they say.
Now, You'd rather spend your time in analyzing line positions and line relationships, instead of understanding the line text's meaning, because you don't like what Yi is telling you.

I'm not certain that anyone on this forum can help you.

azzimm

visitor
Reaction score
moss elk read withu care please

So, you say you were mean to her.The reading said she was hiding from you. If you care about her at all. why would you want to contact her now?, knowing this?Now, you quickly conclude that there is a rival. Is that more acceptable to you?Can you not accept that your meanness pushed her away?
Moss eLK, you want a serious REPLY FROM OTHERS ABOUT MEANING OF CHanged hex-so do I and you keep obfuscating-you act as if Tuck Chang iching 123 is a jerkl. Have you written a book on the iching like he has. HE PUTS FORTH AQ STRUCTURAL ANAYSIS OF # 13 HE DOES NOT INTERPRET LINE 3 PSYCHOLOGICALLY LIKE YOU. YOU DEMEAN HIM AND HIS APPROACH. I NEVER SAID HIS APPROACH WAS CORRECT IF YOU WOULD BOTHER TO READ CAREFULLY, mOSS eLKI ASKED A QUESTION WHICH APPROACH WAS BETTER WHAT IS YOUR PROBLE. also IN MT TEXT-I DID NOT SAY I DIDNT LIKE THE PSY. ANAYSIS OF LINE 3, I said I like it causer her misatrust is better than indifference. IF YOU ARE GPOING TO CRITIZE ME PLEASE READ WHAT I SAIDE CAREFULLY YOU DI NOT. YOU DEMEAN A LEGIT AND QUESTIONING LINE OF INQUIERY I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU YOU ANALZYED AND SAID THERE WERE 5 POSSIBILITIES ABOUTY CHanged hexagram that's what I did I said line three could me me, her, or a rival- and I gave my reasoning which is more than you are giving me love azzimm

F

Freedda

azzimm,

First, your post is one long paragraph WITH A LOT OF ALL CAPS, which comes across as rude and immature. If you've tried to add paragraph breaks, but can't, maybe someone can weigh in with how to fix that.

I read what it says on the 123 website about hex. 13 and I do not fully understand the line interpretation, but it does end suggesting 'one should not think or do what is undesired' which, for me, might be the crux of the line's advice. Other parts seem confusing and perhaps easily misinterpreted. For example, reading into them about a third person or a rival? Again, it does not make much sense to me, so I'd go with what does make sense. Besides that, it already seems that you have enough 'rivals' in your tall tale. Why would you go looking for another?

So, what are we left with? Your long, confusing post and 123's long reply, which is not totally clear. And add in the fact that you are attacking people here because you don't like their answers. So, what do you expect us to do with all this?

From Hilary's sticky, above - "Many people here will contribute their experience, knowledge and sheer generosity of spirit to help you interpret your reading. Please remember that we're only human, and make no claims to be totally accurate in our interpretations of your reading. No one is better placed than you are to make judgements and decisions about your own life."

My sense is the Yi is saying that you are looking for 'fellowship,' for some way to get along, but how you are going about it is not working, and you need to try a different approach. That might be to be more accepting of the outcome of the situation, and less desiring a certain outcome to happen. As 25 suggest, there is not much reward in having somewhere to go; instead, look to taking care of what you already have.

That's about as much 'structural' information as I can offer.

Last edited:

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
you act as if Tuck Chang iching 123 is a jerk
Tuck is a member here and quite friendly.

I like his book, and I find his focus on line positions to be a bit tangential to Yi's meanings. Though I didn't say there was no value to it.

I think the most important thing about this situation is:
You sent numerous letters and she isn't responding. What does that tell you, putting Yi aside for a moment?

azzimm

visitor
Reaction score
Fredda, You're doing what Moss Elk did. YOU DIDNT READ MY TEXT CAREFULLY. I said "I liked the members augustresponses to my initial query because i would rather think she was distrustful of me than indifferent." I amgoing to "attack" anyone takes shots at me without having read carefully before judging me, thanks, zzim

azzimm

visitor
Reaction score
Moss Elk, Thanks for finally responding to the essence of my text. I was asking a serious, legit question about thebest approach to analysis just like you asked a probong question about how to read the changed hex. I dont noif changs struc. analysis is "better" its just that #13 lends itself to that cause its about the yang lines trying toally with yin 2-so 3 seems like a rival. The original text to line 3 says a soldier hides his weapons-its doesnt sayhe is hiding cause he is distrustful. It says he hides cause 5 is to powerful for 3 to usurp and ally with 2-azzim

F

Freedda

Fredda, You're doing what Moss Elk did. YOU DIDNT READ MY TEXT CAREFULLY. I said "I liked the members augustresponses to my initial query because i would rather think she was distrustful of me than indifferent." I amgoing to "attack" anyone takes shots at me without having read carefully before judging me, thanks, zzim
I am really amazed at how you feel justified in attacking me and others. CLEARLY YOU DID NOT READ MY MESSAGE TO YOU WHERE I PROVIDED THE BEST RESPONSE TO YOUR QUERY THAT I COULD.

And in case you need to see it, here it is again:

My sense is the Yi is saying that you are looking for 'fellowship,' for some way to get along, but how you are going about it is not working, and you need to try a different approach. That might be to be more accepting of the outcome of the situation, and less desiring a certain outcome to happen. As 25 suggest, there is not much reward in having somewhere to go; instead, look to taking care of what you already have.​

And you clearly did not consider how rude your posts are to almost all of us, including your use of all caps!

The problem here is you do not really want a clear response from the Yi, but only one that you agree with and one you thinks matches your opinion of yourself. And you do not want to take responsibility for your own actions, which is very clear from how you attack us. So be it. I am done.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score

No you aren't going to "attack" anyone for having the patience to address your query because personal attacks such as you have made here are against forum rules so I have reported your threatening post.

Fredda, You're doing what Moss Elk did. YOU DIDNT READ MY TEXT CAREFULLY. I said "I liked the members augustresponses to my initial query because i would rather think she was distrustful of me than indifferent."

If you don't understand that consulting the I Ching is not about finding answers you like most but finding the truth you are better off not using it, using your common sense and either having a conversation with the woman or letting it drop.

Do you know if it is her who calls you and hangs up ? If so you must have her number? if so then why don't you call her back ?

Yes call her back rather than coming to this forum to be so rude and aggressive, SHOUTING WITH CAPITALS with the same questions over and over about this woman.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Moss Elk, Thanks for finally responding to the essence of my text. I was asking a serious, legit question about thebest approach to analysis just like you asked a probong question about how to read the changed hex.

If that's what you are asking then you are in the wrong forum anyway this thread belongs in Exploring Divination. Make your mind up are you asking a general question or another question about this relationship ?

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
You know how in the UK they used to put stickers in the windows of abandoned cars that said, 'POLICE AWARE' to indicate it had been reported and they were dealing with it?

MODERATOR AWARE​

(private messages to follow, and I'll close the thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).