...life can be translucent

Menu

61.5, partner, death, love

lucuma

visitor
Reaction score
I got 61.5 to 4 when asking about what my ex partner D felt about our relationship when we were together.He passed away in 2013 at a very young age. I am going through the grief with the help of a counselor, dear friends and the Yi. I think it helps me to gain insight in understanding our bond, who I was, what things happened like this. Previous thread ishttps://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?25516-Death-of-a-beloved-person-23-6-gt-2 __I think this is a beautiful reading so here I share it with you. ours was a very loving, deep and pure bond, and I feel warm to know that he could have felt the same. Inner truth tells me that he felt peaceful, and in his right place, trying to create the life he wanted, ready to make decisions that reflected his true being. Also kind of making an offering - trying to keep only what was necessary. 41 tells me that maybe if he was allowed more time he could have make choices that meant taking a different approach to our relationship, to be true to himself. For example, moving to the mountains, where I think he really wanted to live, and have an alternative type of lifestyle- instead, he joined me in the city, and got a very stressful job there, because I wanted to finish my degree and graduate. He never mentioned that he was not happy there with me- he just tried to cope, but of course now i think he could have been better doing his own thing, his true desire. Insights are always appreciated. Thank you for reading.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
You say you got 61.5 to 4 and then later on you mention 41 so I am confused. Was there a typo?

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Ah, just realized 61.5 leads to 41.

Anyway, it does read as if he realized he gave up some options, 41, to focus on the relationship, but line 61.5 sounds as though he felt the relationship was the right choice.

So sorry for your loss.

GeraldC

visitor
Reaction score
First of all: I'm very sorry that you lost him. Based upon the reading (despite the fact that I'm quite a noob), I'm sure he loved you a lot. 61.5>41 is a real strong expression of deep, sincere and true love - although the relating hex is not always that important, 41 is more about balance than about loss (diminishing what is abundant in order to augment the other). That's quite literally the principle of love - we have so much love to give to each other in order to then augment each others. In a relationship we need to diminish our own egocentric nature a little bit in order to augment the other one, so that our relationship can be perfectly balanced between give-and-take.
It was all great, you don't need to have any hard feelings. Again, I'm so sorry that you have lost him. Take care.

lucuma

visitor
Reaction score
Yes, a lot of typos in my original post, that I could not get to edit, don't know why.. i feel relieved that there were no hard feelings between us indeed. I still don't understand what happened and why, and have to work on my feeling of guilt. I guess I'll never know why he left like that and just have to learn to let it go. It's still very painful. Thank you for your insights and for giving me relief. Much love to all.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).