...life can be translucent

Menu

19 to 5

U

usilser

There is a guy... I like him (old flame) but I don't know if he likes me.
Is there any hope for relationship with him?
Hex 19 changing lines 3 and 5 to hex 5
Ok, it is an advice here for sure. If I want to approach him I must know the right way...
I had always a difficulty to understand line 3 and also what is the 'wise' approach that line 5 advices me? What could be the right approach towards him?

chingching

visitor
Reaction score
A great Prince would let you know if he likes you ;) xo

Last edited:
U

usilser

Should I ask the prince? Or let the prince approach me? I am confused now..

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
Is there any hope for relationship with him?
Hex 19 changing lines 3 and 5 to hex 5

19: What is happening now is a nearing of a new relationship for you, however you have to let go of the out moded ways you see things.
3- There is nothing good in how you are thinking right now ; it is not healthy for you.
5- You'll soon recognise how you can change things
5: You will benefit from fresh support around you, then when things are clearer to you wait for the right moment and speak out.

Good Luck

redblue

visitor
Reaction score
Hi! Imho the cast is auspicious... Probably you should make a couple of other casts about your role and his role to get the situation in a better way.

U

usilser

So, I add here one more question about him...

Will C act for a relationship with me?
Hex 17 line 6 to 25
I am not going to make any move for sure, I like him though and I am wondering if he will act.
I am not going to follow him but the king presents offerings. I believe that he will undertake some kind of action. How will you interpret?

D

diamanda

Will C act for a relationship with me?
17.6 > 25

He won't act towards you I'm afraid.

A friend of mine had this cast about a guy she liked. She had given him many signals that she liked him, and he had given her signals that he liked her. He never made a move. We later (much later) found out he was married. I'm not saying that your old flame is married, but based on the question and the cast, no, he won't make a move. Also because of line 19.3 (someone regrets having been sweet), I believe that this guy is not the one meant for you.

PS if I remember correctly, you had a cast advising either considering as a partner a friend, or asking friends if they know someone for you. An old flame doesn't count as a friend. Friend means friend :)

U

usilser

Nice to see your answer diamanda. Thank you.
I remember having this answer again in the past but I can't find the question to see how it played out. Thank you for sharing your experience. Let's see if there will be any action.
Also, about line 19.3 I was the one who was sweet with him in the past and I am not going to make any move now. Actually, I don't have any courage after my last breakup.

(I feel an inner conflict inside me, I don't want to have a relationship because I don't want to get hurt again. However,I want a relationship because I have a lot to give and I want to be loved ... but I gave a lot in my last relationship and I got nothing back. I am so disappointed I can't risk my heart again. I don't know what I want)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).