...life can be translucent

Menu

Moving forward

Quest100

visitor
Reaction score
The last reading I posted on here was during something of a crisis with my new business. Since then I have found a new premises, and I'm in the process of the legal negotiations for it. The question I asked here was 'how should I move forward with this new shop?' I have had various advice on this, some saying that it isn't right for me, others more positive. I wanted some clarity on this.
I think, in my heart, I know that this is the right direction and that it will take me into the next stage of my business and the single mindedness I need.

Any other comments on this would be very welcome.

F

Freedda

Quest100, I hate to be picky, but it is always way more helpful if you actually post the response you got! :bows: D.

F

Freedda

Hello Quest100. Sorry for taking so long to get back to you.

For your question: 'how to move forward with your new shop?' you got Hexagram 19, with moving lines 1, 2, and 5, resulting in Hexagram 8, or another way of showing this is:

19.1.2.5 > 8

One name for 19 is 'A Time of Expansion and Growth' which seems to fit starting a new business. It is assocated with the 12th month, which is in winter, and suggests that you need to be doing planning and work now in order help achieve a successful harvest in the fall.

There's a sense here too of 'not counting your eggs before they hatch' - that you do the work now without leaning too far forward into the future.

Some names for the relating hexagram 8 are 'Belonging', and 'Relations, Assistance.' For me, it suggest an attitude of how to approach your situation: to look for others whom you have shared interests with - particularly about your business or shop. It suggests 'belonging' more than 'joining' - that you share with others around your interests and joys; it's not so much like joining an industry or business association.

For example, if you were a wood worker, it might be inviting other woodworkers to your shop to share ideas and techniques, as opposed to (only) joining and paying dues to the 'woodworkers guild.'

The lines suggest that you be committed and that you try to make informed decisions, and to 'look at challenges as opportunities,' which is an overused cliche, but does have more than a grain of truth to it.

Let me know if this is useful at all, and how your endevour goes.

Best, David

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).