...life can be translucent

Menu

First Post and experiment (38.1.3.6 -> 32)

redblue

visitor
Reaction score
Hi guys, it's a pleasure to be here.

First of all sorry if I'm writing on the wrong place, first post so be merciful please.

I don't know if there is a thread in which I could make an official presentation so I'll write something here and please sorry again if this is a mistake.

I'm Italian, 36 years old and I started to use IChing long time ago, when I was 20... My grandpa had the book.
Then I visited this amazing site many times but probably I was too lazy to subscribe maybe... But you know, when something has to be then it will, right?
I used in the last years iChing overall about ... Yeah, a relationship but probably I am too involved or I just think to be too involved to have a clear answer.
I had amazing result in the past in divination, fortune telling... And I know all the discussions about insight vs fortune telling but yeah, I had good results so...I would ask if someone, obviously less involved in my issues could make some casts for me, just with the questions and without background... Background revealed after the casts.Anyone available?
And don't worry, I will be available for answers, updates and to participate in the whole life of this amazing forum.
I just decided to put a bit of order and, maybe, something empirical in my casts. Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
Hi purple,
Welcome to Clarity.

If you joined the Change Circle there is a place to introduce yourself here:
https://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?6221-Introduce-yourself

If not, this place here will do just fine.

If you ask a question, and do a reading,
you may post the question and reading here.
People will assist you in interpretation.

Here is some advice: If you want the best help possible,
be completely open and honest about the situations involved.
Two reasons for this. 1-people will get a sense of the big picture that you may not see. 2-people are clever and will sense after a short time, if you are withholding important information (even if you are withholding it from yourself)

The alternative is to post a question and reading without providing any background information. This is very problematic.
Readers may become frustrated having to speculate about the subject matter, and you may become frustrated that no one is getting it
Again, this just isn't an advisable way of doing things. Don't be shy.

Last edited:

redblue

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Moss, I'm not shy, don't worry.
It was just to have something back completely free of any "suggestions" I could give in the background. But ok, I will post an interesting cast I had today.

Last edited:

redblue

visitor
Reaction score
I'm typing on the Phone so I'm sorry for any mistakes.
At example today I've asked

"How much is realistic a X's return after all this time?" 38.1.3.6 > 32

I had many readings in the past about many things but I can't remember an answer "mirroring" so much the question. I mean, and sorry if I can't explain better myself... It looks more like the question itself than an answer to me.

Background... Looong relationship, with some stop and go. We broke definitely like 2 years ago but sometimes one of us writes to the other and all those feelings, never really extinguished, come up. We broke overall because of external causes... My job, some financial troubles... And she is at the same time an amazing girl but also ... Ok, she is a 51.
I could tell you so many things but I went through this "thread" so many times that I feel bored just thinking about it.

What do you think about the reading?

Last edited:

redblue

visitor
Reaction score
And just to let you know... I'm not crazy, I've asked this because we found ourselves a couple of times really close to a "return" but every time the path had some obstructions or one of us managed bad the situation. Last nights I've dreamed her so... I don't know, I wanted to ask to iChing an analysis. I did some other casts to go deeper but I would appreciate your insights about this one first of all.

D

diamanda

It would be good to also include the resulting / relating hexagram so that we don't have to figure it out.

How much is realistic a X's return after all this time?
38.1.3.6 > 32

I had this particular cast twice, both times job-related question.
What are the new manager's intentions for my role? She made my role redundant after about two months.
Will anyone offer me a job interview 'this week'? Nothing happened that week.

So I guess this cast shows the separation becomes a lasting situation.

redblue

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks diamanda,how would you match your experiences about this cast with the moving lines in this particular situation? I mean, have you seen in your experience, in your two past readings, the references to 38.1 38.3 and 38.6?

F

Freedda

Redblue, welcome. A few pointers:

You can always do your own method of casting (coins, etc.), but you can also use the free i ching reading available on this site (see under the 'i ching readings' menu at the top). My only suggestion if you do use this is that you don't have to necessarily cut and paste the entire reading into your thread, but consider sharing the parts that are important or either makes sense or don't make sense to you.

It's good to put the question / query and the response towards the top of your post. It's harder if you bury it three paragraphs down in the post.

If your posts are not showing up with paragraph breaks, do let us know. There are some work-arounds for that.

Besides, all that, again welcome.

Best, David.

redblue

visitor
Reaction score
Redblue, welcome. A few pointers: You can always do your own method of casting (coins, etc.), but you can also use the free i ching reading available on this site (see under the 'i ching readings' menu at the top). My only suggestion if you do use this is that you don't have to necessarily cut and paste the entire reading into your thread, but consider sharing the parts that are important or either makes sense or don't make sense to you. It's good to put the question / query and the response towards the top of your post. It's harder if you bury it three paragraphs down in the post. If your posts are not showing up with paragraph breaks, do let us know. There are some work-arounds for that. Besides, all that, again welcome. Best, David.
sorry for the paragraphs, I used my phone to type those posts and yeah, it didn't keep them.

D

diamanda

Hm... it was really easy to remember how the lines played out in situation A, but I had to look in my diary about what actually happened in situation B. So here goes!

Situation A
38.1 - as soon as the new (high) manager started, everyone started kissing up. I didn't really, I was polite of course but no major kissing up. Especially given the fact that she behaved like a lunatic, I don't know what she was on but she was really intense, with jaws clenched almost constantly, she described her own self as "very passionate" (ugh).
38.3 - she tried to 'humiliate' myself and a colleague. She sent us a list of skills which she 'needed', even though she knew that none of us had them. Basically her list was a description of totally different roles, not ours. So we answered as politely as we could that this is not our job description, hence we don't have those skills.
38.6 - my only guess here is that she wanted to f* myself and my colleague, in the bad sense. Because she never offered any further position to us - she just made our roles redundant (via the pathetic excuses that I mentioned).
32 - the situation with that woman continued as bad as it originally looked?

Situation B
38.1 - I only sent one other application that week, and it also turned out a 'no'. So even if I chased further, nothing happened within that week.
38.3 - now that's really interesting. This line is horrible. I've never seen it be anything but horrible. So... according to my diary, ten days later I was invited to THE most horrible interview I've ever been at. One of the panel, a director of some sort, was so insane that she made me believe during the interview that I had the job, only to personally call me later (and in such a large university the panel never calls you, it's always HR who email - not even call). So she called me and told me the opposite of everything I had said during the interview. E.g. I knew I had been confident and I had given a lot of examples, but she said "you were not confident enough and you hardly gave any examples". Which was pure gas-lighting. So although the (attempted) 'humiliation' didn't happen the exact week I had asked about, it certainly came, and not long after.
38.6 - again, my only guess here is that she wanted to f* me up. She didn't offer me the job.
32 - my situation continued as it was, I didn't find a new job.

So, in your situation, and because of line 38.3, I would say that one of the two of you is a sadistic semi-mad person. I'm not expecting you to own up if it's you, by the way.

redblue

visitor
Reaction score
Hm... it was really easy to remember how the lines played out in situation A, but I had to look in my diary about what actually happened in situation B. So here goes!Situation A38.1 - as soon as the new (high) manager started, everyone started kissing up. I didn't really, I was polite of course but no major kissing up. Especially given the fact that she behaved like a lunatic, I don't know what she was on but she was really intense, with jaws clenched almost constantly, she described her own self as "very passionate" (ugh).38.3 - she tried to 'humiliate' myself and a colleague. She sent us a list of skills which she 'needed', even though she knew that none of us had them. Basically her list was a description of totally different roles, not ours. So we answered as politely as we could that this is not our job description, hence we don't have those skills.38.6 - my only guess here is that she wanted to f* myself and my colleague, in the bad sense. Because she never offered any further position to us - she just made our roles redundant (via the pathetic excuses that I mentioned).32 - the situation with that woman continued as bad as it originally looked?Situation B38.1 - I only sent one other application that week, and it also turned out a 'no'. So even if I chased further, nothing happened within that week.38.3 - now that's really interesting. This line is horrible. I've never seen it be anything but horrible. So... according to my diary, ten days later I was invited to THE most horrible interview I've ever been at. One of the panel, a director of some sort, was so insane that she made me believe during the interview that I had the job, only to personally call me later (and in such a large university the panel never calls you, it's always HR who email - not even call). So she called me and told me the opposite of everything I had said during the interview. E.g. I knew I had been confident and I had given a lot of examples, but she said "you were not confident enough and you hardly gave any examples". Which was pure gas-lighting. So although the (attempted) 'humiliation' didn't happen the exact week I had asked about, it certainly came, and not long after.38.6 - again, my only guess here is that she wanted to f* me up. She didn't offer me the job.32 - my situation continued as it was, I didn't find a new job.So, in your situation, and because of line 38.3, I would say that one of the two of you is a sadistic semi-mad person. I'm not expecting you to own up if it's you, by the way.

1. I really loved your insights, your patience to check your journal and your straightforwardness.

2. I loved it also because, also if I have omitted a lot of details of our relationship because of lazyness, you and your experiences mostly hit the point.

3. If someone in this situation has to be with hair and nose cut off (and probably with a bucket of s**t on the head.... well, I'm the one, don't worry https://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/images/smilies/rofl.gif) .

So this particular reading, anyway, doesn't paint an "idle" situation, right? Something moves but in a minefield and with your hair and nose cut off...

Last edited:
D

diamanda

and probably with a bucket of s**t on the head
Great phrasing :rofl:
I'm really sorry you've had to deal with such a person.

It's not you with the paragraphs, it's a bug, it happens to lots of new members.

redblue

visitor
Reaction score
Great phrasing :rofl:

It's the truth hahaha... during last years I was the chaser and she was the runner... and probably I used to be the "ego-recharger" for her but after some time things fall apart.
By the way, at the moment, like a grandma with callus on the big toe... I feel "dense clouds" not so far on the horizon and (probably I'm THE grandma) few times this feeling is wrong.
It's like something buried, a not closed circle... something has to happen to bury the dead.

Because of this feeling I've asked if your feelings about your experiences with these lines are about an idle situation or something happens.

Last edited:
D

diamanda

Your exact question was:

I believe the answer says that even if she returns, it will be for more nasty behaviour. Because of the diplomatic way you phrased the question (i.e. you didn't ask "will she come back"), it's hard to tell if she will or not. Base your conclusion on previous incidents. 32 shows 'permanence', so even if she comes back things will still be the same.

It's like something buried, a not closed circle... something has to happen to bury the dead.
She sounds like an NPD type disorder person, so with them lot the circle never closes. They keep you on a long leash, for years, they want you to be confused. They don't want a conclusion because that would free you. They don't like losing their slaves. And believe me, they can go on in this exact manner for a lifetime if you let them.

redblue

visitor
Reaction score
Well, it's funny because to that question, also if a bit more specific ("she will come back to me autonomously despite all the time spent"), some time ago, the answer was (I checked the FAQ for the paragraphs so I hope to have them):

57.4.6 -> 28

And I have the same feeling of 38->32, so the one you told me...

redblue

visitor
Reaction score
Well, it's funny because to that question, also if a bit more specific ("she will come back to me autonomously despite all the time spent"), some time ago, the answer was (I checked the FAQ for the paragraphs so I hope to have them):

57.4.6 -> 28

And I have the same feeling of 38->32, so the one you told me...

I mean, I am going literally and we know iChing doesn't work many times in this way, but... something caught and then lost... despite all the thoughts and the shades normally I would give to the the foxes, the axe and so on...

redblue

visitor
Reaction score
Your exact question was:

I believe the answer says that even if she returns, it will be for more nasty behaviour. Because of the diplomatic way you phrased the question (i.e. you didn't ask "will she come back"), it's hard to tell if she will or not. Base your conclusion on previous incidents. 32 shows 'permanence', so even if she comes back things will still be the same.

She sounds like an NPD type disorder person, so with them lot the circle never closes. They keep you on a long leash, for years, they want you to be confused. They don't want a conclusion because that would free you. They don't like losing their slaves. And believe me, they can go on in this exact manner for a lifetime if you let them.

By the way Madam (do you like madam?) I would appreciate very much your insight on 57.4.6 > 28 vs 38>32.

57.6 -> Is it me? I'm just thinking too much about it?

or probably is it a more literally reading... caught and lost?

Any experience on these lines?

F

Freedda

... I would appreciate very much your insight on 57.4.6 > 28 vs 38>32.
Redblue, I know you are new here, but ... I looked back through this thread, and I have to admit, I'm a bit lost.

You originally posted 38.1.3.6 -> 32, but I could not find anyplace where you said what the question was ??? Or if you did I could not find it.

Then you asked about 57.4.6 > 28, and again, I don't really know what the question is ... and I don't really know why you are comparing the two?

So, if you can clear this up a bit, I'd appreciate it.

redblue

visitor
Reaction score
Redblue, I know you are new here, but ... I looked back through this thread, and I have to admit, I'm a bit lost.

You originally posted 38.1.3.6 -> 32, but I could not find anyplace where you said what the question was ??? Or if you did I could not find it.

Then you asked about 57.4.6 > 28, and again, I don't really know what the question is ... and I don't really know why you are comparing the two?

So, if you can clear this up a bit, I'd appreciate it.

Mmmm... sorry David, you're right, maybe I made a bit of confusion out there so let me put a bit of order.

POST #4
"How much is realistic a X's return after all this time?" 38.1.3.6 > 32

POST #16 (But honestly it's buried a bit inside the post)
"She will come back to me autonomously despite all the time spent?" 57.4.6 > 28

I wanted to compare these two readings because diamanda, rightly told me:

I believe the answer says that even if she returns, it will be for more nasty behaviour. Because of the diplomatic way you phrased the question (i.e. you didn't ask "will she come back") ...

And so I proposed to compare the two questions and the two answers in order to find differences or not and through a more literal way or not... and honestly I could have the same curiosity speaking about a less important thread (less important for me, obviously). I mean that my interest in this case, overall, it's about your insight because, at example, diamanda turned on some really important lights in my head... I am trying also to get your way to go through a reading.

I hope to have put a bit of order in the thread I have started.

D

diamanda

She will come back to me autonomously despite all the time spent?
57.4.6 > 28

57.4 shows someone who hunts for a lot of prey / 'partners', not just one. 57.6 shows bad luck and loss. 28 shows someone feeling horrible and making a move, any move, to feel better. If this describes her, then she will only come back to you autonomously if she completely runs out of other 'partners', and/or if she runs out of money or loses her job or other resources.

PS - This is an informal forum, we don't call each other madam or sir. We call each other by our chosen nickname, or actual name for those members who reveal it themselves.

redblue

visitor
Reaction score
She will come back to me autonomously despite all the time spent?
57.4.6 > 28

57.4 shows someone who hunts for a lot of prey / 'partners', not just one. 57.6 shows bad luck and loss. 28 shows someone feeling horrible and making a move, any move, to feel better. If this describes her, then she will only come back to you autonomously if she completely runs out of other 'partners', and/or if she runs out of money or loses her job or other resources.

I agree completely, I have found another thread in which you wrote about 57.4 like chasing many partners and tbh it has been also her way of act in the past. In stucked and unfulfilling situations she tried to grab the first rope available to get out the s**t. Many times I was the preferred one because always available for her and also because ours was her longest romance.
Today it's harder because our connection and our contacts progressively faded.

I like to recognize the lines in the reality... The manifestation, when it happens of course.

By the way for sure you and iChing painted her in astonishing way.
I enjoyed really much your insights.... Before this thread my iChing debates were between me... And me...

PS - This is an informal forum, we don't call each other madam or sir. We call each other by our chosen nickname, or actual name for those members who reveal it themselves.

it was just a joke.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).