...life can be translucent

Menu
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: job application 14>51

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Fingers crossed! Be sure to let us know!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Although I was promised a call on Friday just gone to set up an interview, I wasn't contacted.....disappointing. What do I need to know about the continued interest in employing me Hexagram 10.2.4>42.....I feel like this is actually a message to me to stick to my career goal Line 1. Line 2 The job could be potentially dangerous re my PTSD but at the same time it's a fear I need to overcome, well that I want to overcome really. I've held back for far too long.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Can they not contact you in the future?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Of course they can - they said they'd definitely ring me last Friday to line up an interview. The job starts next Monday - it's a remote place. You would need to know asap to organise yourself for the conditions and to get there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Unfortunately I didn't get a look in although as mentioned on here they were impressed with my resume but no qualification means no chance.....

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by becalm View Post
    Unfortunately I didn't get a look in although as mentioned on here they were impressed with my resume but no qualification means no chance.....
    Not sure what you mean here, becalm. Are you saying they changed their minds about interviewing you?

(I read through this thread this morning but didn't have a worthwhile comment.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes it means they changed their mind about interviewing me.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Oh I'm sorry to hear that.

added- now that it's over (when of course it's easy to say ) maybe the 51 means you should not "lose the sacred ladle and libation" - do you have Hilary's book, if not here's what she says:

"It is a time to hold on to what you most value, and take on responsibility for keeping it safe through the upheaval, like the priest who is charged with safeguarding the temple and altars from the past, for the future. Consider what remains constant and true when everything else is in turmoil.

This doesn’t necessarily mean resisting the shock itself, so much as keeping a still point in the midst of the tumult of reactions to it. Then you never lose your connection with the creative power that speaks through the storms."
    Last edited by Liselle; February 12th, 2019 at 12:31 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by becalm View Post
    Sorry becalm...
    *The italic parts are cited from James DeKorne website.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's fine marybluesky - I'd rather not get the job based on that rather than anything else that's lacking. I think in the end the Shock was that she'd shown interest to the point it looked like she wanted to employ me back to that she sent me another email saying she hadn't actually realised I didn't have the right qualifications. In the bigger picture she should have read my application thoroughly the first time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2