...life can be translucent

Menu

Group film project 13.2.4 > 9

MoonCatcher

visitor
Reaction score
Hi there! It has been a long while since I've posted on here....

Well, I'm about to start a film project in Spain with two other writers / actors. I initiated the idea with person 1 and she brought person 2 into the mix.

I went flew all the way to London so we could meet and brainstorm possible storylines. Person 1 is... to put it plainly; a pain in the ass. She is stubborn, paranoid and argumentative trying to make her role bigger than it's meant to be in this whole thing... yet somehow we've managed to keep going (out of loyalty on my part). Person 2 is more positive and easygoing so I'm happy to have him onboard.

I asked the I Ching... "will this project go ahead? Will they book their flights?"

The reading I got was 13.2.4 > 9

I see this as ominous; with more arguments to come from line 2 and a reconciliation in line 4? Number 9 representing a small obstacle of some sort?

Any opinions or experiences in this reading?

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Do you subscribe to WikiWing? Hilary's words about 13.2 and 13.4 seem very apt for your situation. In brief, 13.2 warns of a member of the group trying to take over and how this destroys the Group Harmony and 13.4 advises strong boundaries keep things in order. So it seems that these lines describe what is necessary for the project to move forward. Hexagram 9 describes a person going as far as they can go on their own but eventually they can only go so far (9.6), so it's not a hexagram assuring a group enterprise takes off.

These hexagrams seem to be advising you what your role is without telling what the others will do. But perhaps it means if you do your part this will strengthen the possibility the others will do theirs.

MoonCatcher

visitor
Reaction score
Hey Rosada! Thank you...

I’ve thought about what you’ve said for the last two days.

There is lack of shared vision between us and since I have to produce / direct the damn thing - yes I feel like bringing structure and taking over. It’s immoral because I want to pair up with the actor she brought along and let her go if she’s not bringing anything of value to the table and only ego. So I understand line 2’s warning....

MoonCatcher

visitor
Reaction score
Hey Rosada! Thank you...

I’ve thought about what you’ve said for the last two days.

There is lack of shared vision between us and since I have to produce / direct the damn thing - yes I feel like bringing structure and taking over. It’s immoral because I want to pair up with the actor she brought along and let her go if she’s not bringing anything of value to the table and only ego. So I understand line 2’s warning....

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).