...life can be translucent

Menu

26 3+6 19

U

usilser

I don't feel very good to ask your help all the time and I really want to apologize for it. I don't feel sure with my interpretations.
This time I want to ask help for interpretation about 1 question for my ex.
We are still friends on facebook. However I asked him to delete me (better for me to move on but I haven't got the courage to do it by myself). A lot of days have passed and he hasn't deleted me yet.

I asked : Will he delete me?
hex 26 lines 3 and 6 19
Controlled power to approach
I am not sure about the answer. It seems that he controls the need of deleting me.
line 3 says that we follow each other on facebook. No one wants to quit.
line 6 has confused me. Perhaps he doesn't control it any more and he deletes me? 19 confirms that he will delete me? Or will he approach me?
One more thought is that he will delete me if there is another woman evolved.

For clarification I asked iching: Please help me to understand what do you mean:
Hex 26 line 4 to hex 14
For one more time hex 26 controlled power.
The fourth line, magnetic, shows the young bull, and yet having pieces of wood over his horns. There will be great good fortune (Legge)
I believe he restrains himself because he doesn't want to delete me.

Could you please help me for one more time? Thank you so much for all your help.

Last edited:

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
hex 26 lines 3 and 6 19

Just a thing to note here - questions that require just a yes or a no to answer can make the interpretation of the divination more difficult to understand. Perhaps something like "Why has he not yet deleted me from facebook ?"

Hex 26: is about finding the right time to do something and follows on after hex 25 Disentanglement has been complete.

line 3 - what is happening right now is difficult and there is a need to decrease the old patterns. Then things will be
as you carry the heavy loads that you do now
Hex 14: Brightness and warmth will surround you to help dissolve negative emotions and bring about positive change.

Good Luck.

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
hex 26 lines 3 and 6 19

Just a thing to note here - questions that require just a yes or a no to answer can make the interpretation of the divination more difficult to understand. Perhaps something like "Why has he not yet deleted me from facebook ?"

Hex 26: is about finding the right time to do something and follows on after hex 25 Disentanglement has been complete.

line 3 - what is happening right now is difficult and there is a need to decrease the old patterns.
line 6 - when that happens things will be completed.

Hex 19: There is a sense of 'Arrival of the New' around the whole situation.

Please help me to understand what do you mean:
Hex 26 line 4 to hex 14

Hex 26: The answer will come to you slowly
line 4 -
you carry the heavy loads now yet they can be put down over time.
Hex 14: Brightness and warmth will surround you to help dissolve negative emotions and bring about positive change.

Good Luck.

F

Freedda

Every once in a while we are given a chance to make use of great power, regardless of what we might call it: bravery, free will, Gaia, a higher power even. But this opportunity is not long-lasting, and if we don't make use of it, there's no telling when we might again be able to use it.

Here you have a great fear, but also the opportunity to overcome it, even to know it better. You can think of ending this relationship (and that means you taking action, not your ex), as making ready - and making room - for the next one. And so you might ask yourself, if you are too afraid to end this relationship, what makes you think you'll be brave enough for the next one?

U

usilser

Every once in a while we are given a chance to make use of great power, regardless of what we might call it: bravery, free will, Gaia, a higher power even. But this opportunity is not long-lasting, and if we don't make use of it, there's no telling when we might again be able to use it.

Here you have a great fear, but also the opportunity to overcome it, even to know it better. You can think of ending this relationship (and that means you taking action, not your ex), as making ready - and making room - for the next one. And so you might ask yourself, if you are too afraid to end this relationship, what makes you think you'll be brave enough for the next one?

Impressed.... So true... I am not brave to delete him or I am not ready (not even for a new relationship) so why I asked him to delete me first. Big burden for me to destroy everything, it's much better if he takes this burden from me.

U

usilser

hex 26 lines 3 and 6 19

line 3 - what is happening right now is difficult and there is a need to decrease the old patterns.
line 6 - when that happens things will be completed.

Hex 19: There is a sense of 'Arrival of the New' around the whole situation.

Please help me to understand what do you mean:
Hex 26 line 4 to hex 14

Hex 26: The answer will come to you slowly
line 4 -
you carry the heavy loads now yet they can be put down over time.

Good Luck.
Different approach of interpretation my-key, very interesting to read different interpretations. Thank you but I don't understand very well the answer on my question. I do believe in yes/no questions but I can't make sense here.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Dear Usiler,

Just wanted to give a note of reassurance to you, Usiler. You needn't feel awkward about posting questions here. We're here to learn so we need them to gain experience with the I Ching. You are helping us as much by asking as we may be helping you by giving our interpretations!
The important thing is to give feed back because that's how we learn.

When recording the hexagrams you get it's efficient to write the number of the main hexagram and then the number of the change lines with dots between them and then a dash and the number of the resultant hexagram. Thus "hex 26 lines 3 and 6 19" is written "26.3.6 - 19."

Rosada

U

usilser

Dear Usiler,

Just wanted to give a note of reassurance to you, Usiler. You needn't feel awkward about posting questions here. We're here to learn so we need them to gain experience with the I Ching. You are helping us as much by asking as we may be helping you by giving our interpretations!
The important thing is to give feed back because that's how we learn.

When recording the hexagrams you get it's efficient to write the number of the main hexagram and then the number of the change lines with dots between them and then a dash and the number of the resultant hexagram. Thus "hex 26 lines 3 and 6 19" is written "26.3.6 - 19."

Rosada

I will Rosada. Thank you for showing me the right way.

U

usilser

I am undecided. I am thinking of deleting my ex from my facebook friends. He makes me feel so sad and I am looking all the time his profile if there is sb else in his life. It makes me feel so depressed. I asked him to delete me, he hasn't. I haven't got the courage to do it.

Will it be better for me to delete him?
64.1.2-21
I believe this answer shows how I feel. I attempt to delete him but I can't. it's so painful for me.

Will he delete me?
64.1.2.5-25
Funny the first 2 lines like my answer.
He attempts to delete me but he stops. I am not sure if line 5 shows that he finally deletes me.
I asked for clarification: 35.1.2-38
Progress but he turns back, progress in sorrow, and opposition. Perhaps he will find the courage to delete me?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).