...life can be translucent

Menu

First thread submitted. Learning from others.

treehaven

visitor
Reaction score
After two lucid dreams over two nights, I decided to consult i ching. Dream one: attacked by large bear-like being that broke into two parts during my battle with it/them. Using simple brute force, these forms were defeated and available for some people nearby to decide what to do with them (eat them, maybe?) Dream two: spent time in a loft/office at top of an old opera-type theater writing (composing) a song to bring unity to an effort to build community (similar to what I'm trying to do in real life). It was a great relief to have the song of unity finish itself and I went out of the office (leaving older, unfamiliar companion in the office) to find my collaborators to let them know about the song. To my dismay, my main supporters, (who in my dream, were my two 'ficticious' grown sons), were on the stage and a not-full audience were waiting. A complete suprise to me. The sons were in the process of trying to sing the song I had just "gotten", but were completely floundering--words were there, but notes wrong, harmony impossible. I shouted to them to stop. They did by the time I descended the narrow, open, high staircase. I joined them and tried to show them the handwritten "song" that had just written itself "thru" me, but the writing was not in any easily readable form, we were all shuffling the sheets of paper around to get it in order. God knows what the audience was doing (probably getting ready to leave). I felt embarrassed or concerned that I wasn't prepared for the "crowd" to be there nor knew that a formal presentation was expected. I felt the whole "movement" might abort and the wonderful sense of happiness and unity that I had felt when the song was finished might be destroyed. As though something had been deliberately prematurely forced. Woke up perplexed and sad.

L

legume

if you want to learn from anyone here, i'd suggest you read this first. please share your reading (if you actually consulted the i ching, that is casted any hexagrams) together with the question asked, and i bet there are people who'd be willing to help you with the interpretation...

secondly, from what you write it doesn't seem you had any control of your dream, which is generally what makes a dream lucid - your awareness of it being a dream and the ability to steer its plot while sleeping... i'm guessing you had a couple of vivid dreams and remembered them. it's a good start if you'd ever actually want to lucid dream, but this is not a place to start your personal dream journal.

F

Freedda

Treehaven. Hello. We need a bit more info, such as what was your actual query or question and what was the Yi response, etc.

This is a good thread to look at about getting the most from a reading - https://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/fri...59-How-to-get-the-most-from-sharing-a-reading.

Also, there is a glitch for some new people, where their paragraph breaks aren't showing onscreen. If that's the case for you, see the second question here - https://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/faq.php?faq=vb3_reading_posting. - Why does my published post have no paragraphs?

Best, d.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).