...life can be translucent

Menu

What I am lacking in my life the most so that I ccould be happy?

AnnaP1

visitor
Reaction score
HEX 23.1.4.6>51
There were 2 car arsons in the neighbourhood. They said somebody was caught when trying this for the 3 time. I thought it will be calm but today on local FB group someone posted that someone tried to break in through the window but the alarm went off and they ran away. I feel scared and stressed. On top of that, I have results of my tests from the doc on Monday and in my job a very negative person got a promotion, so there's no escape in the near sight. I dont have savings I spent last bit on the doctors. I thought I ching might tell me ''you need more friends'' or maybe ''a partner'' but instead it feels like it commented on what is going on and it sounds really, really bad to me :C
1. Inferior people are on the rise and stealthily begin their destructive burrowing from below in order to undermine the place where the superior man rests. Those followers of the ruler who remain loyal are destroyed by slander and intrigue. The situation bodes disaster, yet there is nothing to do but wait.4. Here the disaster affects not only the resting place but even the occupant. No warning or other comment is added. Misfortune has reached its peak: it can no longer be warded off. 6. Here the splitting apart reaches its end. When misfortune has spent itself, better times return. The seed of the good remains, and it is just when the fruit falls to the ground that food sprouts anew from its seed. The superior man again attains influence and effectiveness. He is supported by public opinion as if in a carriage. But the inferior man's wickedness is visited upon himself. His house is split apart. A law of nature is at work here. Evil is not destructive to the good alone but inevitably destroys itself as well. For evil, which lives solely by negation, cannot continue to exist on its own strength alone. The inferior man himself fares best when held under control by a superior man.
so what does it says? that I should expect break in soon ? What I am lacking? I cant read this

D

diamanda

What I am lacking in my life the most so that I could be happy?
23.1.4.6 > 51

I totally agree with you Anna that this is descriptive of the situation. You're asking about happiness. The answer is telling you that currently your survival is threatened. In 23.1 something is wrong at the basis of the situation. You're scared to even sleep. The line says that if we disregard this omen we're in for a nasty surprise. So you are very right in worrying. In 23.4 the occupant of the bed is affected and the omen is not good. However, line 23.6 here saves the situation I believe, or I want to believe. The superior man leaves an untenable situation. 51 is also not good... and yet it contains a seed for hope (laughing words).

How can you be happy in this overall bad situation you find yourself in? You can't. When our survival is threatened, it would be destructive to feel happy. Should you feel happy when there's arson and break-ins in your neighbourhood? Should you feel happy when you're expecting medical results? Should you feel happy when cash is low and useless people get promoted? Well, if you felt happy in these circumstances I would feel there's something wrong with your mental faculties. What is needed when we're threatened is to have the presence of mind to act accordingly. The Image of 51 says: "Thus in fear and trembling The superior man sets his life in order, And examines himself."

The overall message in this cast is that the situation is not good indeed. And that you need to try and keep calm. There's something that needs to be left behind.

Logic would say that you need to focus on your health first and foremost. Once you know what's going on there, you can sort out the home situation. Work politics can wait.

I'm really sorry you're going through such hardship. Please keep on keeping on!

AnnaP1

visitor
Reaction score
I would love to left behind this neighbourhood but I cant afford a place elsewhere en my own, nor find decent people to share (not even saying that I don't want to share with strangers in my age) and Ireland is deep in housing crisis nowI try to remain calm and believe nothing bad will happen

AnnaP1

visitor
Reaction score
if theres something good out of it then I started meditating regularly fifteen minutes each day

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).