...life can be translucent

Menu

7.2.5.6 - 20

U

usilser

A common friend of mine and my ex called me. He said that my ex has regretted that he broke up with me but he doesn't dare to make any move. After the call I asked immediately Iching: Is there any hope for a nice relationship between us? 7.2.5.6 - 20
I don't like the line 7.6 at all. Are the lines referred to the past and Iching wants me to contemplate to what happened? Perhaps the answer says look or contemplate to what happened till now. What happened is what I will get in the future if I try for one more time with him? Anyway, this is what I am thinking from the first time that he broke up with me.

Also, I asked for clarification and the answer was 51.1.5 - 45
Perhaps the answer shows that I am so scared after so many shocks from him.

I would like to read your interpretation. Thank you.

Last edited:
U

usilser

Nobody could help here?
Anyway I believe it's a very bad idea to give one more chance (If ever comes back).
I was curious and I asked if he still wants me: 30.1.3 - 35 He is so confused, he sings he cries... He doesn't know what he wants.

D

diamanda

Is there any hope for a nice relationship between us? 7.2.5.6 > 20
He's skilled in war-games (7.2), he will win every time (7.5), till the war is over (7.6).
20 gives me the impression that he just wants power.
Doesn't sound like a nice relationship. 7.2 is quite odd - what is this large group?

I asked for clarification 51.1.5 > 45
You think that the shock was not that bad (51.1) but actually it's bad, and many of them (51.5).
45 is either a large group of people (?), or perhaps it means that too many shocks are clustered.
So as a clarification, you won't have a nice relationship, but rather many many shocks.

if he still wants me 30.1.3 > 35
As you say, he's not sure in the morning. In the night, if he feels a bit down, he might want sex (35).
Even if he does want you... would you really want to play more war games and have more shocks?

I agree with you that it would be a very bad idea to give him another chance.
He sounds like a deranged idiot.

U

usilser

7.2 is quite odd - what is this large group?

I agree with you that it would be a very bad idea to give him another chance.
He sounds like a deranged idiot.

Hmm might be the large group the facebook. Because we are still friends there and sometimes my posts are like war-games towards him...
I wish I could change all this bad situation and could have a nice stable relationship with him but It seems that he is a very difficult man to control.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).