...life can be translucent

Menu

12.5 blocking to 35 advancing

Miss_understood

visitor
Reaction score
Me and my boyfriend of six months broke up three months ago and I’m having alot of difficulty letting go :( It was kind of abrupt: I felt he got upset at me on the phone and wrote him an emotional letter , in the lines of « if this is how it is going to roll then I’d rather not... » since then we haven’t met or spoken. I made a few attempts to reach out to him, but he is obviously not interested in meeting or talking it out. I asked Yi if I should continue in my attempts to talk to him and get some closure on this or move on and the answer was 12.5 to 35. My interpretation was that he is telling me that ex boyfriend is blocked and that I should move on. Any thoughts from more experienced readers?Thank you

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
I think IC is saying you and he are 12.Separated and there is nothing you can do about it. By reaching out to him you have "tied it to a mulberry bush," that is, you have created an opportunity for him to come back if he should ever feel to, but meanwhile you should 35. Move on.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Re-reading your question it occurs to me that perhaps you are being advised that if you feel your past efforts to reach out weren't specific enough then, yes, you should continue to reach out, perhaps some final message like, "I feel so badly about how things ended between us. Please know that if you ever do feel to get in touch I would welcome a chance for us to meet again, if only so we can part of friends." And then 35. Move on.

Miss_understood

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks

Thank you very much for your words and advice. I feel like the answer was very focused and helped me make the small steps on moving on....

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).