...life can be translucent

Menu

29.2.5. to 2

mandarin_23

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hello, I wrote a manuscript which is due to become my second book. (My first was a biography which was praised by some few people, but not many people red it.) This one is about a special subject in art history - some special artist's life in times of difficulties and repression - and it is very unconventional the way it is done. It was hard work to write and now I feel obliged to bring it out. Not sure about the editor yet and there is still some work to be done to make it good. I feel a bit isolated, a bit doubtful and even a bit scared, but also I'm determined. The text is well-written, but also packed with information, maybe I still have to keep it even more concise.

So I asked about what to do best to bring this work to completion.

I got 29.2.5, changing to 2.

This seems to be about all these fears and tells me just to keep going. How would you interprete this?

mandarin_23

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
29. 2. In a dangerous pit prayers have little effect. 29.5. The pit is not full. Recognize its potential for completeness and peacefulness and there will be no error.

marybluesky

visitor
Reaction score
Hello mandarin!

What to do best to bring this work to completion?29.2.5, changing to 2.
Pass through your Emotional Trap (29) and be emptier in a positive sense so that your mind is Open & Receptive (2).
29.2: "There is danger in Entrapment. It is all right to seek small gains." Try to improve your work, little by little, instead of giving in to disturbing emotions.
29.5: "The pit is not full, it has only reached level; there is no blame. " Be more level-headed instead of overwhelmed. Then there will be no problem.

Good Luck!

mandarin_23

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks marybluesky! "Pass through your Emonational Trap". True advice. Keep thinking: is it good enough etc. etc. I'll just go for the rest, step by step, then. Finishing seems to be one more big step!

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
I think 29.5 could also mean that you don't need to over work your material to bring it to completion. Good enough is good enough!

mandarin_23

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you Rosada. Sometimes I would like to overwork, as it is so complex. But there is a certain limit. Enough done. The work itself seems to say: This is what it is, and nothing else, like it or not! All I still can do is details and details again. - Funding will probably all right, which is possibly indicated in the hexagram as well. Yet there are things to do: Publishing. Getting the right illustrations/pictures, finding the right editor. This is the next step, then, and different ... So this time I'm told to keep my spirits up and just finish. I'll probably ask the Yi again when time has come.

mandarin_23

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Three months later: Still not published, but the manuscript is completed by now, I can feel it. Yes, some correcting here and there, a register still needs to be done, but I feel much more confident now and strong enough to face it. When I posted this - it was my first posting - I was still insecure, and had to dive into it still to improve it. But the main corpus was done then.

Also, I suffered from insecurity. I had lost some outer support I used to have, so I didn't know what there was going to happen. I was completely left to myself, I was alone.

Still I don't know a lot, but I'm going for it. Still not sure about some important publishing details. So I asked again and got 54.4 to 19. So I'll hope to be able to make a contract soon!

mandarin_23

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks Fatima1977 - your Intuition is stunning! Yesterday I got a contract from a Publisher! Yesterday. There was a lot of correcture work still to be done, and I was in struggles and difficulties with official people to support this. Sometimes, I really felt lost.

It will be a small edition, but allright. The university stands behind me in the end. I struggled through.

It felt dangerous with 29.2.5|2, I can tell, and reading 54.4|19 turned out to be quite all right!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).