...life can be translucent

Menu

National Emergency

Fanofenka

Inactive
Reaction score
I just heard that Trump will declare a national emergency for the wall. I asked, "What will the result be from the national emergency?" 28 uc Great Exceeding. Does that mean it is complicated that no solution is given? I then asked, "What will likely happen in the US government in the next few days?" 44.2.5 Coupling to 56 Travelling. Line 2 says, "In this basket there are fish – not a mistake. Not fruitful to entertain guests." Can this be there is enough to share? Line 5 says, "Using willow to wrap melons. Containing a thing of beauty, it comes falling from its source in heaven." Does that mean that the national emergency is diverted?

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Foe,
of course most people know that:

trump_emergency.jpeg-1.jpg

In Dec 2016, the small group of people who were suing 'Trump University' for fraud settled out of court with him.
(Which he does whenever he is about to lose a lawsuit. He was a party to over 4,000 active lawsuits when he took office.) If they had not settled he would have been found guilty of felonious fraud and not allowed to be sworn in.

Moral of that story:
Never ever EVER sell out principles for money.

Listen to what these psychologists are saying, key words:
Duty to warn
[video=youtube_share;cMXzcFJ-HEM]https://youtu.be/cMXzcFJ-HEM[/video]

I wonder if your 28 reading was directed as advice to you, and not at all a direct answer? (feeling stressed? too much? withdraw without sorrow)

Last edited:
D

diamanda

What will the result be from the national emergency? 28 uc
It will make the situation way too heavy, way too unbearable, and any action will be panic action.

What will likely happen in the US government in the next few days? 44.2.5 > 56
"Can this be there is enough to share?" No, quite the opposite. In 44.2 someone has money, and does not want to share it. Instead, they wrap it up (44.5), and perhaps ship it abroad (56). Overall it sounds like a type of theft.

@Moss Elk - great video, thanks. Most qualities described (lies, fraud, grandiosity and narcissism) are just the same as most politicians worldwide. A disgusting breed they are. What sets DT apart is his violent temperament. Highly disturbing.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).