...life can be translucent

Menu

57.1.2 - 37

U

usilser

I am wondering if there is anyone who has experience with this combo 57.1.2 - 37 as sexual intercourse. Hexagram 57 is about 'penetration' but I don't know if there is 'penetration' and sexual intercourse with this reading.

D

diamanda

I never had 57.1.2 > 37. But because the first two lines are changing (beginning of 57), I'd say no sex. Line 57.1 shows tactical moves of hot/cold. Line 57.2 shows a lot of divination. Perhaps the guy you're asking about will play hard to get, you'll keep casting about him, and the whole situation will be the 'familiar' one (37). Is this about your ex? If yes, nothing new will happen, just same old as has been so far.

U

usilser

I never had 57.1.2 > 37. But because the first two lines are changing (beginning of 57), I'd say no sex. Line 57.1 shows tactical moves of hot/cold. Line 57.2 shows a lot of divination. Perhaps the guy you're asking about will play hard to get, you'll keep casting about him, and the whole situation will be the 'familiar' one (37). Is this about your ex? If yes, nothing new will happen, just same old as has been so far.

Yes unfortunately, It was about him.
I am not planning to make any move towards him anymore. Never. Although I am asking iching a lot about us (no hope for improvement)
Also, I had asked for clarification of this cast and the answer was 44.2.6-31

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).