...life can be translucent

Menu

Will I find a lost item? 5.1.2.5. to 15

mandarin_23

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I might have lost a valuable item, a Mountblanc pen. I love writing with it, so I usually take it with me, I've done so since years. Today when I came back home opened my small hand bag, I couldn't find it. So did I loose somewhere? Or did I leave it somewhere at home? So I asked: what if I look for it at home?Waiting (5), changing to: modesty, integrity (15). So does this mean I'll find it, but not so quickly? Do you have experiences with lost items? Thanks for reading.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I might have lost a valuable item, a Mountblanc pen. I love writing with it, so I usually take it with me, I've done so since years. Today when I came back home opened my small hand bag, I couldn't find it. So did I loose somewhere? Or did I leave it somewhere at home? So I asked: what if I look for it at home?Waiting (5), changing to: modesty, integrity (15). So does this mean I'll find it, but not so quickly? Do you have experiences with lost items? Thanks for reading.

So that's 5.1.2.5>15. I think it may be a matter of casting your mind back to the last time you used it. A very ordinary approach to lost items here is what 15 says to me. Lines 1 and 2 show situations of uncertainty and flux. Were you last using it to jot down details you weren't sure of around people you weren't sure of ? Line 5 suggests you can afford to relax and not worry so I don't think it is irrevocably lost.

You have checked the bag's lining if there is one ? Also the car.

mandarin_23

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you Trojina! You are right. I last used it at home in order to write my diary - also about I ching readings which concern, basically, my professional situation, which is very cloudy indeed. I checked the bag's lining and also, of course, the car ... so I'll wait and see and have things sorted out! Thanks again.

mandarin_23

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you Trojina! You are right. I last used it at home, I wrote into my note book - also about I ching readings which concern, basically, my professional situation, which is very cloudy indeed - and there is something to sort out about some people I'm not so sure of. Yes indeed. I feel very insecure about myself at the Moment! I checked the bag's lining and also, of course, the car ... so I'll wait and see and have things sorted out! Thanks again.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).