...life can be translucent

Menu

Can't figure out how to see what I tagged

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I've struggled with this for ages so it's quicker to ask [MENTION=921]Liselle[/MENTION] [MENTION=252]hilary[/MENTION]

I figured out how to add tags what I can't figure out is how to view everything under that tag ?

I'd think that I'd put the name of the tag in and then press 'view tag' button but that just gives me whatever hexagram entry is highlighted.

So if you have a load of entries under the tag name 'Boris' how the heck do you summon them all up so you can see them all at once. I have done this a few times accidentally but I can't see how to do it and the 'help' manual doesn't say anything other than how to create tags ?

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Over in the right hand panel at the top, click on the "Tag List" tab. Scroll through the list to find your tag - click on it to highlight it. To the right of the list are buttons. In the section called "Tag Database," click on the "Tag Info" button - a small pop-up window will open with the list you're looking for on the left side.

Also if you click on the drop-down list in the lower left-hand corner you can apply a couple filters. And also, if you click something something in the right side (called "Tags appearing with..."), it will change the list to show all your entries with that tag.

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
Thank you, Liselle!

Also, the list of tags for each entry - in the box immediately above the entry box in the central pane - is made of clickable buttons that bring up the same 'tag info' pop-up window. And the tag names in the 'tag cloud' (via the tab in the right-hand pane) are clickable. Most places where you see a tag, you can click it and bring up the 'tag info' window with the list of readings, and browse through associations by clicking in the 'tags appearing with' list on the right.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks both I will go and try and see if i can make a break through

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Seems to work, not sure I understand Hilary's but as long as I can see them I don't care. I never would have figured that out for myself. Maybe it's in the video wherever that is.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Spoke too soon I mean yes it gives a list of questions but not the reading that goes with it ? I don't get it.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
@hilary; sorry to bother you, can you tell me where the video is on how to use the journal as I don't get this tagging malarkey. I would think it would show me the readings not just the questions surely
@Liselle; there was a video wasn't there somewhere ?

Last edited:

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
If you click on the question it'll open the reading.

Video - I'll have to look.

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Also I see it's a YouTube video so you could watch it there. It would be a good opportunity for you to try out YouTube.
;)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).