...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 59.4 and breakups.

TannaT

visitor
Reaction score
Hello community,I am helping out a friend with a reading. She wanted to know if her brother was going to break up with the woman he is currently having an affair with (according to her, this woman is a total home wrecker and caused a lot of drama in their family). I received 59.4 to 4 when I did this reading, and from my own experience, 59 is not so good when it comes to relationships lasting. I myself received this hexagram when my ex-boyfriend and I ended our relationship several years ago. Based on the resulting hexagram 4, I’m wondering if her brother and the other woman will call it quits in February (this month), since 4 is related to the month of February. Timing is hard to predict, but I told her that it looked like things were going to end pretty soon. If anyone can share their experience with 59 that would be great!

L

legume

hello, as you said, 59 could generally mean dissolving of a situation but as i often take it, also serve as advice to stop looking for a solution... similarly, line 5 itself might indeed indicate the upcoming breakup... or, as the king abides without blame, it could also mean the brother will change his way of communicating about his relationships with the rest of the family? ;)

i'd think it is one thing to do a reading for someone, but another to try and interpret a reading for someone else who is still asking about someone else... in this case i find it difficult to guess if the I Ching is advising your friend's brother or maybe actually your friend?

would you mind sharing though where is the relation of hex 4 to the month of feb coming from? i'm kind of curious about these time related readings. also, looking forward to the update. thank you!

TannaT

visitor
Reaction score
Hi legume! I found timing on this forum and someone posted hexagrams corresponding to certain months according to the Chinese lunar calendar. Just an update, she called me again 2 days ago and said that this woman and her brother have been fighting a lot lately and thinks the I Ching is correct. I guess we’ll see if they really do split up the end of this month!

D

diamanda

if her brother was going to break up with the woman he is currently having an affair with (according to her, this woman is a total home wrecker and caused a lot of drama in their family)
59.5 > 4 sounds exactly like someone shouting a lot of stupidities (4). So because you got this cast, sadly I believe that he will continue to be under the spell of this horrible woman. My experience with this cast was that someone feels super entitled (like a king), and is shouting a ton of BS none of which makes sense, and the overall result is more stupidity. I do hope it plays out different in that case and he gets rid of that demon.

TannaT

visitor
Reaction score
Just wanted to update everyone, I got a call from my friend last night and she said her brother’s affair ended. They split when Mercury went retrograde, so not in February but the beginning of March. IC was correct.

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
For posterity, I'd like to comment that brother is the home wrecker, not the other woman.

Place responsibility where it truly belongs. Don't make excuses for him or he will never mature.

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
(I'm assuming she used the term home wrecker as it traditionally is used: a person external to a marriage that is having an affair with someone who is married.)

Just by simple facts.
The man was married.
The man starting having an affair.
The man is responsible for his actions.

Their is no such thing as an external 'home wrecker'. To blame the other woman is to misplace the anger from where it belongs: the brother himself.
He is responsible for his actions.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).